All Comments on 'Dinner with Sarah'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start

Hoping for a chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
With One That Hot

I would think it is time to seek a transfer to Sarah's office.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 11 years ago
Just a side thought...

I can't help but want to hear the waiter's explanation for what happened to the three other tables in the vicinity of her exposure... THAT would be food for yet another chuckle-fest of a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Top class

I immediately went to check for other offerings but looks like I'll have to be patient. Love the scenario, and Sarah...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a dinner!!!

Yes, the dinner was fantastic, and I'd like to know where they went before going home... Thanks

AlejandroSAlejandroSover 11 years ago
Loved the Scenario

Good job setting the scene - it's one that I absolutely love. The demur, conservative woman who released from constraints, lets it be known that she really craves being a slut. This one was well presented, especially the groundwork establishing the conservative corporate environment!

CatmooreCatmooreabout 11 years ago
Tad Unrealistic, but well written

I was put off a lttle by the sheer implausibility of what you had Sarah do in the restaurant, particularly with the vibrator. I could handle the flashing of her tits and even removing her undies, but the vib was just too much.

You do write very well though and I would love to read something that was more realistic.

Cat x

catmoore45@yahoo.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Freaking hot story!

Great fantasy story, you should continue this track into at least a part 2.

Canadian_BeanieCanadian_Beanieover 8 years ago
The delicious paradox ...

It's the ultimate ... to be the classy professional to clients, contacts & colleagues while having a decadent sensual personality beneath that you occasionally reveal to selective complementary counterparts to entice & ignite mutual pleasure with ... I would love to read more about Sarah and her adventures as well ...

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
Wow

I luv redheads

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I knew a redhead

very much like that. She wore criss cross tops, no bra, those sizzler outfits from back in the 80's without the pants portion. Those things were designed to show off the bottoms, she would not wear the bottoms, just the tiny skirt.

Snatch hanging out even while standing up.

Red bush on display, people looking in shock, hard to get used to even being out with her. Fattest, most bulging pussy I ever saw on a woman.

It was all the time, everywhere, she was hot as hell. She loved to go shoe shopping, bet she had 150 pairs of them.

It was like a fix she needed every single day.

I married her.

Lesson learned, don't do that!

She was fun to play with, fiddle around with, as just about everyone I knew found out at one time or another.

Damn, I miss her... LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories that I’ve read on here. It ends at the right place.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot & well written but too shallow. It needed something else to make it as though readers were being shown a slice of reality 4 stars.

Bill S.

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Seemed like a good start but after all the sex talk and exhibition it seemed to die, otherwise a well written story. I look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
1404 Followers
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.