All Comments on 'Night Walker's Woman Ch. 02'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Late back to work.

I was so excited when I saw your next installment that I couldn't wait to read it. I was home for lunch and so caught up that I was late getting back to work. I am so hooked on this story. I was smiling like an idiot when I got back. I love the story and the tension between Jaycee and Rex. I hope you don't make us wait so long for the next installment. Please

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Wow,

Beyond hooked. Please don't make me wait as long for the next sections. You have already mastered this cliff hanger pause at the end of each posting that pulls me back. I want to know more about little Angle and what she is. I can't wait to hear about it from the Grandfather of Rex's :D I'm be patiently waiting for the next section (or maybe not so patient)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes! So happy for the update

Yes! So happy you were able to update this story. I loved your new stories, but this one as well as Teach's Darq Secret are two stories that I could not wait for the next chapter. I hope and pray that your daugther is doing well. Please update as you can!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eabout 9 years ago
Great chapter!

Thanks for posting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hooked

I just started reading your stories, today. I picked Night Walker's woman to read first and it's captivating. I will eventual read all of your stories if they are even a tenth as good as this one. I am going to read all the Night Walker's Woman chapters today. Thanks for sharing your stories. Awesome job so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Charmed!

I love sex as much as anyone, but it can get boring when that's all there is! So,it's a joy to read a well written story that has sex included. The characters are very likable. And the story itself is well fleshed out, coherent, and entertaining. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2503 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES