All Comments on 'Catholic Schoolgirls & Virgin Asses'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read****

Something different and well written. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please!

This was great, would you consider writing more about there two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Friggin hot !

Thanks for the awesome read !

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeastSpreadHerCheeksAndFeastabout 11 years ago
Decent.

You get a 5 because he ate her asshole out before he sodomized her. Otherwise the sentence structure at times and story was pretty juvenile and weak.

woody1230woody1230about 11 years ago

you left it open for a second chapter, so please continue. would love to know more about the girls

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 11 years ago
Super great as always!

Red this is excellent!

I loved it!

You have a gift for making me feel like I was there---and the arousal that goes with that!

Keep up all of your wonderful work!

Victoria_is_hisVictoria_is_hisabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Loved it! All of my private school fantasy memories came flooding back!

Thanks!

SejanusSejanusabout 10 years ago
Sequel?

This story is one of my favorites that doesn't (yet) have a sequel. I doubt I'm alone in that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

for title

domino *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

That was fucking awesome!! Think I would have killed to hook up with those two! Hell, I'm surprised the guys didn't ask to go a second round, lol! Cudos (sp?) on the smart guy diving in and eating her ass, I sure as hell would have, smart boy! ....and then diving on her pussy afterwards, that boy is a real go-getter (pardon the pun;)!!

The one girl kept going on about the eww factor of getting the toys dirty or a dick dirty, I kept thinking 'what, does she only eat mexican food and hot sauce all the time and shits squishy?!' I mean really, after all the times I've fucked my wife in the ass bare/raw, Ive never had shit on my dick. Yeah, thats prolly pretty good odds in my favor, but still. Its not a big enough deal that I would have her do an enema (if she would, lol), the shower is five foot from the bed, lol. And if i used condoms I wouldnt worry anyway! ....now the kink of being there so I could give the cute college girl the enema myself? Fucking awesome ;).

They sure spazzed on about their virginity nonsense, rofl. Or 'cherry' I should say, heh. Easier to fuck now and buy a virginity kit on ebay for later! Hehehe, not like theyre 'pure', rofl!

....and hymens? I doubt it! If she was shoving two fingers up her pussy then its long gone, lol! ...and her saying there was room to push a bullet vibe in a ways before her hymen? Nope. The hymen is guarding the entrance, so unless she laid it between her lips and taped it in, then no way, lol.

Anyway, didn't detract from the story, which was refreshing and very fun!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely done!

Thought I caught a few instances where names were confused, but overall a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Proper use of English

Please learn the difference between they're and their!! Their is possessive! It shows ownership. They're is a concatenation of they and are as in "they are"! Everytime I saw it, I cringed!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

way more than 5 stars. I imaged my favorite Catholic School girls and the entire scene. Part 2 would be good with Brad and a ew friend that also eats ass and pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous