All Comments on 'A Blinding Hate'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
gabaagabaaover 11 years ago
Absolutely Disgraceful

So the US Army trains psychopaths to drug and arrange multiple rapes of women? And at the end they like it? You should be totally ashamed of yourself for posting this rebarbative rubbish. You've trashed your reputation.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
TO REPAY MISGUIDED KINDNESS AND CARING

with horrible brutality leaves on open for payback in kind. TK U MLJ LV NV

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 11 years ago
For years commenters have been unhappy because your men are "always"

...wimps and cuckolds. You have chosen to go polar opposite on this story and the commenters are still not happy.

HMMMmmmmm?

How can you offend so many people? Just luck I guess!

The story was written well, no real issues with grammer or other issues. The real problem is that JPB has broken the mold and did not make him a cuck.

Keep trying different ideas. Maybe you will find something to make everyone happy, or not.

You are one of a dozen or so authors I always click on. Keep writing your stories your way. You will get complaints no matter what you do.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Nasty***

Real Nasty!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5*

Just because of the previous negative comments, I felt like I should specifically mention here that I gave you five stars. All the readers: This is fantasy you people, get over it. True, its not exactly my cup of tea either. But I think that the story has a psychological aspect to it, and you have made a very good job of portraying the feelings of your main character. Well written.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
I'm a Fan, But...

This one crosses several lines. Still, thanks for the effort.

MSNorwayMSNorwayover 11 years ago
Tad abrupt

It all ended abruptly, raw and without closure. The story seems complete in the respect of the kids revenge but open ended for continuance and/ or background and/ or Yolanda's story. A sequel maybe? I liked it even as it is.

I usually don't read NC, but read this only because you wrote it.

Please don't pay attention to idiots that can't or won't separate fantasy from reality. Plausible.

Thanks for the effort.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

YES! my man bob really did a revenge story! 5

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Sooo?

Did she?

Chuckle - thx!

WTFsauceWTFsauceabout 11 years ago
Really...?

Piano, dancing lessons, and no car? That deserves a gang bang?

She wouldn't have been able to control shit when he left for college and it's really partly his fault he just accepted her at home and didn't make his dad choose.

I love a good revenge story, but in this case the guy came off sounding like a spoiled bitch who didn't get his way and needed to feel powerful by drugging and raping a grieving widow. Yeah, that'll show her who's boss...

Bill1104Bill1104about 11 years ago
Disappointing

This kid really deserves to be in jail.

Bill1104

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Standard JPB unfinished ending

4 stars are pending an ending to this story

ACP45ACP45about 11 years ago
Ugh

This dipshit comes across like some of the assholes I knew in high school who thought the world revolved around them and what they wanted - a jerk with the emotional stability of a three-year old in a full-size body. She should have him tossed in the slammer and let him discover the joys of forcible rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
worst one

To have some one rape let alone gang rape is inhuman. It is a life time of torture. For what a strict..... step mom? Well let see what happens when there is an uncaring parent. Child grow up drug, welfare, std, jobless.

Well there is more but jpb left me hanging....... i let him hang

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Vomicable

One of your worst ever.

SimplyMikeSimplyMikeover 10 years ago
So far, so good, I thought it was very good.

However, it may just be me but I think Bob's story needed and ending... can't say that I have the ability to write it but I feel two or more chapters are needed as there are so many possibilities to this tale... I hope Bob adds further pats/chapters to it.... so many lose ends.... possibilities. I understand that 'suspense' is a good ploy and makes the reader think about the story and want to 'finish' the story themselves in their head... but Bob could do it better and, thus, let us know how he would finish it..... Thanks for a good read, Bob. Loved it thus far.

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
So...I'm wondering..

Is she going to start fucking him regular now or is she going to pretend to come on to him, drug him, and then have HIM gang-raped?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
These 2 belong together in an earthly purgatory

Whatever she did was done out of love. It might not have been healthy love back then & is certainly less then that now. Regardless, he's paid her back 10 fold for whatever transgressions on her part. They need each other but communication should come first. Ask each other for forgiveness.

There is a bond between them that extends to the grave, no matter what. There is serious sickness there but with diligence they could complete each other.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I am starting at the top (again) to read all your works.

I did it once before and I remember some that you left unfinished (IMO) or stories where there was no revenge obtained, male or female. Also I don't like multiple choice on the endings although (when I read the 2nd or 3rd) some of the alternates I like. I often don't bother reading any of them because I am old and set in my ways. You are a very good and entertaining writer and I am running out of "revenge" stories that I have not read and so many of them are crap. Thank you for your efforts and I will not make negative comments even if you leave me boiling, LOL.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Good thing this wasn't the first story of yours that I read

Because if it was, it would also be the last!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
get a life, obviously ur limp dick has to have drugs to get pussy.

how pathetic can a so called author get. the bitch deserved just punishment. ur sorbid mind don't get it. the last tale of urs I'll read.

1 star

1star

mcbsmcbsover 9 years ago
Twisted Story

This is way, way, below your standards JPB. I've noticed this decline the last couple of years.Has JPB dropped away, or even died, and someone is posing as him? What a bitch Yolanda was. Made her stepson learn how to dance and play a musical instrument. Skills that certainly make it easier to meet women. Made him keep his grades up. What a bitch!

Yeah, she crossed the line, by denying him a chance to participate in sports, and picking his college. He was right to break off relations. In any event what he did to Yolanda was way beyond what she deserved. Severing all contact would have been sufficient.

MisterBillBillyMisterBillBillyover 9 years ago
In the ARMY they take care of you...

First time I ever ate 3 squares a day. Almost went to Leavenworth Prisonin while in basic training, THeY TeLL You WHaT To Do, for your own good and others. Putting your character in the ARMY does not fit your story at all. Sorry, still a good one...

I was was honorably discharged, Bill

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
One Star

I have a blinding hate for this story.

icebreadicebreadabout 9 years ago
absolute bollocks

as above

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good as a story

the only emotion that moved me was the hate in juniors eyes and what he had done. whether she was sexy or not, she was and is his step mother. it was a story, I know, but that doesn't excuse the perpetrator from what he did to his mother. definitely a sick person. she may have been strict, but some are, just like some dads are strict. what he did should haunt him for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmmm

She sounded like a good stepmother, one that actually cared.

Taught him things a scholar that could head to a professional career should know.

Taught him discipline, all to lacking in teenagers today, and worse "gasp" wanted him to learn things girls would like in a guy.

So, he has her gang raped and did so himself. All while she was insisting he get the money and things his father left him. She wasnt trying to steal them.

What I guess made this story bad wasnt the writing, it was the main character.

The guy deserves to spend a good long time in prison.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
PISS ME OFF---I GO POUT

until you treat me like an adult. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Typical controversial JPB story

As a fantasy it is an excellent story, though it is certainly not a morality play. For me she sounded like a control freak and he took control of her...

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
imbalanced comments

A lot of negativity toward him.

Why does she get a pass?

She kept him from:

Playing sports.

Having a job.

Having a father, since he abdicated the position after marrying her.

She also did her best to make him a social outcast in school.

Is such a wonder that he grew up twisted and hateful?

But then she herself seems a hateful twisted person.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Only 3 Stars...

For an unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes, Bob......

... it's been a few years, but I wish you would finish this story - in your own inimitable way. :-) Mike.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Second read and I think I get it

This was so bad and incomplete that I've come up with several endings. In all of them Yolanda triumphs and the nameless piece of shit dies in agony. I thought maybe he could live a long miserable life unable to move without pain after all his joints had been crushed; but decided that would be a burden to society, so he really has to die. So thanks JPB, you really got my creative juices flowing. Maybe when I retire I'll have time to write a few.

phil2213phil2213over 8 years ago
Potpourri of logic and juvenile judgemental so-called revenge

This story pointed to the viewpoint of a developing immature juvenile. Although, logical, the story lacked perspective from Yolanda and the father. Extremely well choreographed revenge no matter how misguided.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 8 years ago
FTDS!

Only 3 stars for an unfinished story!

"She means well, you just need to meet her halfway." – Halfway? It’s 100% Yolanda’s way!

“The house was in her name and in her will she left it to you.” – If the house was left to him, maybe there wasn’t anything he could do while he was a minor, but once he turned 18 couldn’t he have thrown HER out unless she showed him some respect?

Loved the golden shower!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 star

Very stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

excellent story!!! So eat it annony!!! Fuck!! Bonnie is right you are a super asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Have You Ever Hated Someone That Bad?

YES, I HAVE!

MoondogAUMoondogAUover 7 years ago
Rape. Evil.

Sick and glamorises rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Deserved revenge

How dare she! How dare she be a good stepmother! How dare she try to prevent her stepson from associating with drug users and rapists! How dare she want him to get a good education and want a positive future for him! How dare she try to give him the tools to find a good job! How dare she love his father, and want whats best for him! How dare she try to give him his inheritance uncontested!

Truly, she was the most evil woman to have ever lived!

But at least our BRAVE hero soldier stood up such evil, and had an innocent woman gang raped repeatedly by dozens of rapists! That'll show her and her morals! That'll teach her that being a good person isn't something that should be taken lying down! Another glorious victory for might is right!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you absolutely sure that's what your fathers dying words were???

Or you didn't pick up too clearly what he said perhaps?

I think its more likely that he said, "Son, you are a over privileged, ungrateful little cunt!"

Poor Yolanda, I wonder what your thoughts would have been if your step mum had of walked in and sat on her arse, did fuck all and showed you no guidance like your father did?

Yolanda is to be commended, especially as a non blood relative, for the amount of energy, interest, concern and dedication she has shown towards you. I'm positive your natural mother would most certainly have approved.

Therefore, the only evil bastard in all of this can only be youself, no?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unbelievable

Jesus Christ, JPB, you are the most cynical bastard on the planet. Have you ever written a story about a woman that wasn’t actually a brain dead slut? The people you have written about in your 10, 000 stories have the collective IQ, all 30,000 of them, of a brussel sprout.

Have you ever met a woman who wasn’t a slut or a man who wasn’t an asshole? Believe it or not, there are 10 or 12 of them out there. The mindless repetition of “Harder, fuck me harder,” rings in my ears. The “it was just sex, it hasn’t hurt you a bit,” the “I love you, you know I do and I know you love me,” the “He just has something I need, ten inches,” the fuck my ass now,” the “fuck over me,” endlessly and mindlessly repeated, a thousand times.

Your universe is in the hands of a cold and demonic God. I pity you, JPB. Someday, I hope you actually meet someone that isn’t a complete and total asshole. But you won’t recognize them, because that is what you are. Your universe mirrors your soul. May God have mercy on you.

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

I don't know. It was ok, but not vengeance. She got the fucking of a lifetime, and loved it. That's not vengeance.

Most women in my time are sluts, or bitches, because they married for looks, cock, money, situation, their biological clock was ticking, seldom if ever love. They are taught as babies to say I love you daddy, or I love you mommy, or give uncle Henry a kiss honey and a hug. They don't even know what the words mean yet, but are told to say them, and do things, to the point that they don't mean anything, other than a tool to get what they want. Look at the divorce rate for sake. Then when interviewed, oh I want a nice guy, but then marry the bad boy, does this sound familiar?

Anon can kiss my ass. This world has some fucked up women in it. Well, fucked up guys too, but that's not the subject is it.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
so unmanly of the step son,.to say the least!!

dude!! their are way better ways to get even with such a sexy enemy!! ;) unmanly!! and that too when Yolanda is so honest about what he gets through his dad's will !!

if she didnt inform her stepson, a maximum time of non claim from him would have resulted in his losing a meaty inheritance!! ...right now he hardly has a life....only struggle and a meagre income!! ....so unmanly of step son...to say the least!! ;)

criticofjusticecriticofjusticeover 6 years ago
lame

sick asshole

revenge by rape how manly hope you go to jkail and rot there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A dangerous game indeed,,,

Nice to consider, but,,,,well, you were willing to do the time for doing the crime so it is what it is.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Well...

That kind of hate could have a person serving some serious time.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Twenty-Seven??

I wish my camcorder battery would last that long. Double pussy penetration is the beast. Revenge is a bitch.

sas6446sas6446about 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

You're one sick SOB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Low rent

I would willingly lie in court to put that piece of shit in prison for a few decades

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Definition Of Rape

Is something you might want to look up. Seems drugging, alcohol counts too, someone with the intent of having illicit sex with them does constitute the felony crime of rape. Then your hero is stupid enough to video tape it all, every day your see on the news or read somewhere about morons who record their crimes. I'm surprised your moron didn't post it on the net like so many do. It would make really easy to convict all of their dumb asses, as soon as the jury saw it it would be obvious what was happening. That many idiots involved you know someone is going to get stoned and start talking and then the cat is out of the bag and badges start knocking on doors. But then again it's just a story on Lit in the NC genre. Also, Ketamine Hydrochloride (Special K) does exist as a date rape drug, but it is only legitimately available by prescription and is used as an anesthetic. It's also extremely dangerous with used with alcohol or other drugs. Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
No!

Rape is rape don't condone

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seriously

Why read a story in the NONCONSENT - that means rape- genre if you think its so wrong to fantasize about?

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Bad stuff

How much would it take for 1 of the 27 to fold and get everyone in Trouble? He would get 10 years at least and that's too good for him. Typical chicken-shit kid who won't take up for himself and grows up hating women. Chicken shit like his old man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

No other word for it. This moron is a creep of the worst kind. I know it's only a story, but this is for anyone in the world who would do this to a woman: I hope something worse happens to every one of you who would perpetrate such an indignity on a fellow human being.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Good story, but Wow! This story REALLY needs a second chapter.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Good start to the story

Actually great start to the story. Stupid finish

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Where is the end, to many of the stories that are written by this author just abruptly end, why no conclusion. The stories are all well written, in the end they just stop. Disappointing as author is a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WTF was that?

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
What

What a nothing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bob, I know you’ve written some great stories, but this was terrible, no woman would deserved to be raped like that, whether her step son hated her or not. Rape is not an entertaining story. KS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rape has never been something I enjoy reading. This story was certainly not up to your usual standards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very poor for a JPB story.

No end, no real satisfaction.

Hell, he should at least kicked her out of his house.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've never been a real big fan of rape stories and that's exactly what this was .

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

I can understand this. Thanks for your writing.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

And? Sympathy for kids with overbearing parents, bio or step. Gang rape was wrong. just piss on while she is sound asleep, several times if needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just read "Bob, Molly and Marie". No comments or scoring possible. And for good reason. What the fuck happened to JPB? The Bob character in this story starts out as the typical JPB guy but turns into a spineless freaking wimp at the end. Completely turned my stomach.

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

Had some woman pissed you off the day you wrote this.The word sadistic springs to mind.Sorry dude,earned yourself a do-nut hole on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then...?. 3 stars, cause it isn’t finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

JPB could not finiish the story because he fell in sleep..?..3*..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The MC in this story is a whiny little bitch, for starters and would wash out of even the softest boot camp within a couple days. You snowflakes don't know what "real" abuse either mental or physical is, and all your participation trophies make me sick. You don't have even the tiniest amount of courage, honor, valor, or self-respect - NO self-entitlement is not the same. Then to hammer home the level of depravity the MC drugs and rapes his own stepmother and just to show how much of a homo he is her backdoor is what he covets most, well he will get plenty of anal in prison for what should be a life sentence his disgusting degenerate butt deserves.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Another

Another story left unfinished.

Schlouis57Schlouis577 months ago

Où est la fin ??? Merde

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Anybody that would feed a woman a date rape drug needs his balls cut off and crazy glued to his forehead . I don’t give a shit how mean she was to you when you were a kid . I had some real beauties in my family that were miserable bitches but I would NEVER do that . I am NOT impressed .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What an asshole the MC is.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

ABSOLUTE crap

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely Crap!!!!

KaBe45KaBe453 months ago

sorry but this is really not good at all

chasbo38chasbo382 months ago

Sorry but any man who would do this to any is a creep and less than a man.

redboat7redboat72 months ago

Nice.. I think there should be a part two..

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

You have a serious problem if you think that this kind of story is going to get five stars .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9046 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS