All Comments on 'Lunar Dance Ch. 12'

by sensanin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Wow

She should of told her mate. But I'm surprised he hasn't figured it out yet considering Joz did by just hugging her.

sensaninsensaninover 11 years agoAuthor
Explanation of why Jozlyn knew before Matt

Here's how I'm explaining it, Jozlyn herself is pregnant and therefore she can recognize the smell right? But if the guys are always around the two women the smell just sort of blends in, and becomes normal. Not only that but the werewolves are still sort of new to the whole "I'm a werewolf" thing. So it has to unfold one of two ways, the men need to be separated from their mates for a long period of time, or their mates need to tell them/show them.

That is why Jozlyn knew Kayla was pregers, because she recognized the scent on herself, being that she is now a wolf with the whole heightened senses thing, before Matt or any of the other wolves did. I hope that explains things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please finish i cant wait for the rest if your work

omg jst read all 12 chapters in 1 hour and i cant wait fir the rest if the story it is amazing keep writing......u r such a good writer cant wait for ur other work please dont stop writung after you finish this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

Good story, interesting story line. Keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensanin@sensanin
535 Followers
UPDATE [November 7, 2023]: Y’all are beyond sweet! Thank you so much for all the private messages and comments on my stories recently. As I mentioned… somewhere, I am a needy little demon who thrives off accolades to write. It’s my toxic trait and I’m fine with it! But truly,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES