All Comments on 'Inappropriate'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Innapropriate

Would getting a boner from reading this story, be innapropriate?

Continuing this with a Chapter 2 would be VERY innapropriate .....I can't wait.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

I can't even think of anything to say, no matter how minor, to improve it. Even the thing that most writers herein seem to botch, dialogue, you've aced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep it up

I don't give many *5's*... not because there are not alot of good stories out there, but because I think it should be reserved for only the best, or else what is the point?

You got a 5, but dont let it goto your head... just means the bar is set that much higher for future updates.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
She might be a snob and a slut but her ' gibe and take' in the sack is sterling !

Well written, lusty, little interlude by sexforevery1. Wordplay so fine, it's practically taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Such intelligent script

Loved the way you painted a trend of the most erotic kind...I was incredibly aroused by the time they got to his office, let alone the further activities. If only my M-I-L was like her!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
definately a good story

Not nearly as good as the 5 comments above would have you believe. And I don't mean to critisize, it was good. But I read the comments first and expected a much better story. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And nobody noticed that she'd changed her clothes?

Duh...she'd sprained her ankle, not been dumped in the swimming pool. Maybe everyone else thought any comment would have been inappropriate!

irb434irb434over 10 years ago
Give her more

I think you should see our M I L again and take it further. As long as she does not dress up like a slut. That would be inappropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Wonder If...

Getting mother-in-law pregnant would be "Inappropriate"?

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01almost 4 years ago

As degradation was the game here, I'd think that it would be 'inappropriate' to finish her off with an ass fuck, followed by making her suck on it.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear8 months ago

This story hit home to me. My mother in law thinks everything is inappropriate too. I would love to test the boundaries of what is inappropriate with her. Looking forward to reading chapter two.

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
3368 Followers
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES