All Comments on 'Christa's Dilemma Ch. 03'

by bleedingmember

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 11 years ago
Glad you decided to continue!

It's been a while but it's been worth the wait! Christa is such a sadist! I'm so glad she has you to torment and not me!

bleedingmemberbleedingmemberover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you very much!

Thank you for your nice words.

Yes, it has been a while. I tried to find me an editor, without success. I wrote to an editor who didn't reply at all. The second editor said, "Sure, send me your story," but after I did, I never heard from her again. So I've decided to submit my stories without the help of an editor.

I am open to suggestions though. I love to hear the opinion of readers. I am especially interested in the opinion of women. I wonder if women find my stories exciting too. So, please let me know

Again, thank you very much for your supportive words.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Good story so far

I found Christa interesting,her disgust with 'fantasts' rings true,I could see her side,based on real life experience.I think you have the makings of a hot series,well written and erotic.My only suggestion is make the entries longer and also to add more depth hinted at in the story..Christa's back story and that if the guy and Linda his wife,how does this work for them?Will Christa enslave Linda,too(maybe she id sub,too)...lots of.possibilities.

bleedingmemberbleedingmemberover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the welcome suggestions.

Dear njlauren,

Thank you very much for your welcome suggestions. I am going to work on them. Thanks!

bleedingmember

MasterMickaMasterMickaabout 4 years ago

une histoire captivante!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just found the series

PLease continue. It has been some 7 years since this last chapter. I like the way that you captured the real pain of getting your balls kicked. It could have been a bit more descriptive like "...a blinding blast of white light just before passing out" or something like that. Yeah, he felt it and just let him try to figure out why he really wants to go through this. Kicking his balls as many times as she did he could easily have one or both balls get ruptured. There is a real talent in writing that should be continued. Hope you are still alive and able to keep writing. Is there some other forum that you use?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for a continuation…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous