All Comments on 'Emergence of Josette'

by NiBimise

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SteffiehSteffiehabout 11 years ago
Hot stuff

What a wonderful story .... It got my panties wet!! Looking forward to episode two!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOT

God this is one hot story. This is my fantasy, I could only wish that I could live this dream out. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pure poetry

YUMP! YUMP! YUMP!

PUMP THAT CUM

RIGHT UP MY RUMP!

YAS! YAS! YAS!

JAM YOUR DINGUS

UP MY ASS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good stuff

Like it, more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What a fantastic piece . I was hard from the first oui!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
omg

sure wish it were me joinin them. this is 1 of my fantasies. i just love gettin dressed up in womens clothes butt unlike him i wear make up also xoxoxoxo cowboy5548

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4 stars

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue -- can't wait !!!

I can't wait to read the next chapters of this story. I too remember the first time I "became a woman". I too was dressed up in sexy clothes and my girlfriend brought over her boss. He had a big cock and I was drooling just looking at it. I sucked his cock, swallowed his cum, and then he fucked me like the sissy faggot bitch I am. My girlfriend was watching and taking pics & video. I love watching it over and over again -- because I truly enjoy watching the first time I "became a woman."

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Excellent. This is begging for many chapters

Sissy cuckold is used and loves it and now the promise of another huge cock to fuck his pussy and use his mouth. Not to mention his cuckoldress. Please, please write more on this topic. As a bi stud breeder, I really get off on this. Perhaps have cuckold put in chastity so he only serves and leaks his goo as he is fingered and fucked and is sucking and swallowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue

I can't wait for the next chapter. This story was so hot it made me cum hard in my hand -- and I ate it all up !!!! Yummy Yummy !!!!

garyr19680garyr19680almost 10 years ago
Good one

I wonder if the friend coming to dinner will be another man, a woman, or someone like Josette. Interesting though, that the wife wasn't sure if Josette would be 'into this', yet brought her lover home without discussing it.

It would be nice to have the sequel all about what happens at supper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I want more

Is Josette going to service only his wife and her boss or is she going to dress as a female 24/7 and service other men

joln321joln321about 5 years ago

Having read; ("Oh my god, she loves that," I heard my wife exclaim."They all do," I heard Mr. Anderson explain between licks.) I would assume that Mr. Anderson is bringing with him another cross dresser possibly a She-male... So while Mr. Anderson is occupied with Erica, Josette will be engaged with the other guest. Eventually Feminization of breast implants with the idea of Josette becoming a she-male. Obviously, Erica has been having an affair with Mr. Anderson for some time. I love this story. please write more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ok

You character is a faggot not a hetero male, he is living a double life and the wife wants a real man to fuck without getting a divorce. She pretends to love cuck sissy hubby, and gets a real cock in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Maid for training

I absolutely loved that story. It's very similar to a reoccurring dream that I have that I wish would come true.

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

I love this story. It's what I truly wish would happen with me, my wife and her lovers. I'm a sissy faggot crossdressing bottom bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

Please continue and tell us more chapters of this story. I hope you write more because this story is fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous