All Comments on 'Julia Swallows Husband's Friend'

by FeelsADeepHunger

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Learn to self-edit

At the beginning Julia looks up at her boyfriend. Later, the blowee looks down on his friends wife. When Jake shows up he and Mike "embrace." To many ideas and suggestions to handle in this story.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Is Mike a loser or an over-grown, over-horny adolescent that can't control his pecker.

At this stage she's certainly not a slut but she's gonna be thinking about the direction of her relationship in the next few hours.

Thanks for writing. I enjoyed the story. 4*

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Once again a woman portrayed

as a sexual plaything with no intelligence or character whatsoever - and in a story that was poorly written.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Too many shifts

The wife/boyfriend gaffe has already been discussed. There is no discernible rationale for Mike, at the restaurant, going from teaser to apparently angry. How does Mike know about Jake's sexual deficit, especially his BJ desert? Why does he make it his GF/wife's problem?

Jake then transitions from nervous friend (but grateful for her oral ministrations) to a cocky Dom in his demeanor with his sucking savior! Sweetie's 'seduction' of Jake sounds exceedingly awkward! Things just 'jump around' way too much and too fast in this short story!

2*

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Erotic, and tightly written

What I wanted to see was that Jake let her blow him and then he picked her up and sat her down on his cock and fucked her pussy raw, sending her back to his friend Mike with a huge load of cum in her stretched out cunt.

Her stead guy Mike might not be so willing to give her away the next time, if Julia wanted more of Jake's big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I gave it 3 stars ...

... needs another chapter and some editing.

Panther Fan.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks**

For the read.

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Yawn

No linkage to husband as story went on... Boring dialogue.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I hate these whore cheats with husband's friend. She's no loving wife, and he ain't a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucking asshole. No real husband would ask his wife to give another man a blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it. My husband had recently hired his military buddy to work for him at the service station. He invited his friend to our house for a chili supper and a game of gin rummy with our young neighbor. My husband got drunk and was flirting with Cindy. I told my husband that two could play his game. I grabbed his friend, dropped to the floor on my knees, pulled out his dick and swallowed it down to the base and gave him the best blowjob I had ever given...until his next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a skank. She deserves a wimpy husband, I suppose, nobody else would put up with her slutty ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic crap

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Usual by the numbers idiocy and straight up homo crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How stupid can a guy get. This proves pretty stupid. Try writing like a real man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous