All Comments on 'Werewolf Ch. 02'

by Sassiwolf7

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago

Not a bad chapter after the looooooooong wait but please get someone to read through before you post as there were many small errors that take some of the enjoyment out of reading your story! Maybe getting an editor would help with that.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

It wasn't bad the first chapter made me cringe though. It should've been in nom-consensual. I find it weired they don't even talk about the rape at all. They don't even know each others name before they fuck again. It seemed like the rape didn't bother him at all especially for someone supposedly straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
QUESTIONING

In a weird kind of way, I liked the story. Yet, otherwise, it left me wondering "And, so what?" So, I felt like something was missing. I am not certain if that makes sense. But, then do feeling make sense sometimes???

pagansukipagansukiover 10 years ago
more

please continue the story dont leave it hanging

let jake and john contue make them mates and bring it to a conclution its a good beginning dont leave it hanging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It was very good I really hope u continue this story and I really love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OH MY GOD

PLEASE PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE THIS WAS AMAZING!!!!

werewolf47werewolf47over 8 years ago
WOW!

This is a great story - especially as I'm really into the gay werewolf thing.

astronomo2060astronomo2060over 5 years ago
great

great story, I dare to say amazing , i hope you can continue with stories about humans and werewolves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too many errors

It hurt me too much to see so many grammatical and spelling errors, I wasn't able to finish reading it halfway through.

Get someone to proofread it before you upload next time.

0/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Only thing people leave out of their erewolf stories is they are canines and as such when they cum they press in as far as they can then at the base of their pens I very big and hard knot grows inside sealing they seen in the receptacle being ass or vagina and he stays stuck to you till the knot recedes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSassiwolf7@Sassiwolf7
80 Followers
I enjoy writing for fun, these are not highly published but hopefully enjoyable.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Werewolf Ch. 01 Previous Part
Werewolf Series Info

SIMILAR Stories