All Comments on 'Ride Her Bareback'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

personally i don't and never will understand people like you you are all what is wrong with society and you should all be lined up and shot in the fucking head what kind of sick fuck gets off on another man fucking his wife and then we all wonder why woman today are all whores

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
Typical WACC crap

same old, same old

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another fucking sicko author....

Do the world a favor and take a very long walk on a short pier at high tide. Don't forget you lead boots (you sorry excuse for a human being asshole).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Author is British

That explains everything. Apparently, every brit is a wimpy fag who fantasizes about sucking a "real" man out of his wife. What drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't understand

All of you that slam these stories must not be able to read or have a very boring life. It is states at the beginning exactly what this story is about yet you read it and talk about how bad it is

Get a life. Thanks to the author for writing. I enjoyed the story and yes I have read better and worse but I appreciate the ones that take the time to write. All in all a pretty good story and realistic. This does happen more than people think

Thanks

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Okay, same old story but

Firstly, condemning it as a British thing is pathetic and ridiculous - there ar FAR more cuckold stories on here from American authors.

Secondly, I may not like the idea of it myself, but I'm not as brain-dead as some of those who come here to read sex stories about wives - and then complain because it's a sex story about a wife! The author even warned what it was about at the beginning of the story! Obviously some of these commentators have been reading 'Trolling For Dummies.'

Thirdly, it was well-written. It was descriptive and there was no dramatic exaggeration about sizes etc; plus, the author made his characters real people.

Not really my cup of tea, perhaps, but still a better-than-average offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This creature should

Buy a blow up doll or its equivalent ,I understand they make some very life like replicas . Fuck it till his hart is content invite fellow Brit and yank democrat sicko to pound the love doll . Let the fuck pig ride her bike on the high. Fine trailer trash family are they muzzeyslem perhaps .

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
good

I thought it was a well written story that explained why the guy wanted to have his wife fuck someone else and why she agreed. I would like to read about more of this couples experiences. Nice work.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Sexual majority husbands stories

@ ythebadger We are full of sexual minority husband stories. We like cheating wive stories too but with sexual majority husbands. I am writing 4 stories, with cheating wives and brides but the husbands and grooms are sexual majority male people!

For an sexual majority husband/groom is the "EXTRAMARITAL FUN" is to get rid of the cheating wife/bride and maximum "EXTRAMARITAL FUN" is when the sexual majority husband/groom finds a better wife/bride then the cheater was.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
What does it mean?

@ ythebadger What does the sexual majority husband mean? Those husbands who do not like other(s) do sex with their wives.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 11 years ago
Welcome Back

I am glad to see you back writing. Well written with the exception of the repeated use of 'sweet married pussy'. Much more realistic than most writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome back my ass

This site would be better off without this scum bag wimp ass writer. 1* because there isn't anything lower to score

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Female POV

Woman do not act like this

Kate

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
WTF - Duna

Duna, you SEEM to attribute the term 'sexual majority husbands' to YtheBadger, but I do NOT see it in his prior post! I see it in YOURS! I also do NOT know what it means, perhaps 'husbands with penises?'

YBadg is IMHO right on every point he makes here. It is particularly irksome when an author CLEARLY provides CLEAR advance notice of his or her theme, and readers who HATE that theme go ahead and WASTE (waist, if you prefer) their time and read it (or, worse, DON'T) and then lambast it! Troll, RESPECT your own time ... you will NOT get it back!

I thought it was a reasonably decent wife-sharing tale, done very well vis-a-vis writing mechanics! I hope Hubby can keep up with Sweetie's newly-revised standards! Their next year will NOT look like their last year!

We have one presumed female commenter who informs us that females (presumably ALL) do NOT think like this! WOW! This story from a male PLUS the numerous indignant responses from OTHER males suggest that all MALES do NOT think alike. It is informative that ALL FEMALES think alike! Wish I had known that in HS, it would have saved a lot of wasted money taking different girls on one date, each. Those results, I blush to admit, suggest (with 20/20 hindsight) that our gal commenter was right!

quinn roganquinn roganover 11 years ago
Caution - big words within - 'Anonymous' - don't read - it'll hurt your head.

Out of the top drawer of stories in this genre. As the author points out, the psychology of these encounters is at least as erotic, if not more so, than the physicality, and the subsequent conversation between husband and wife was very arousing. Top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FUCK PIG

FUCK PIG BOTH SWILL IN THEIR SHIT AND WILL DIE IN IT(.HOPE THE WORDS ARE SMALL ENOUGH FOR QUINN)

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 11 years ago
Hope to see more!

Great story and very well written, you captured the psychology of the husband's mind very well I believe. I know, I have been and done that and thankfully my wife loves it as much as I do. I hope that you will continue this story line.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 11 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed it very real and loving true to life i think , However my husband has never brought this up to me in fact he seems more theother way jealous and selfish, i have been withother men only 2 in last 10 yrs but they are black and i see them often, and i am very happy in marriage and with them also

i do see them separate not together

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 11 years ago
This author

Consistently writes excellent stories along the same lines as this one. Add one more to the list.

I have to add that the lack of exaggeration of appearance, cock size, and the like, is definitely a plus. Realism is erotic. Exaggeration generally results in a chuckle or two.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Nicely done

The author made the story seem very real and believable.

Well written and edited to make the story a pleasure to read.

I think it was the sub-plot of his sexual excitement of thinking his wife was being fucked by another man, that carried the story, and made it erotic.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey quinn rogan

You must have read the book "how to make friends by being an asshole" If you think picking on anonymous will help this writer, you're sadly mistaken. Here's my score for this piece of "dreck" wimp ass story. 1*-only because there isn't anything lower to give. Only a stupid prick like you would praise a story like this. Feel better now?

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
x_dickless_x likes this.

what a fucktard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
x_witless_x has a tiny weiny

That's why he's also called x_dickless_x.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TO ALL THE READERS WHO COMMENT ON THESE STORIES

You guys who jump all over these Loving Wives stories - do you know why there are so many of them written??? Because the only way authors can get readers to comment is to write this crap! There are a lot of good stories on this site, and I'm happy to say that I've written a few of them. I've also written a few things like this story.

What do you guys do with those stories in other categories? Click a "5" and move on? We authors like the votes but as for me, I'd like more than that. We like comments and conversation - even if they aren't all positive. Take the time to comment on the stories you like - stories about faithful wives, people falling in love or just singles having wild sex.

The sad fact is that the stories that get WAY more comments are these Loving Wives tales. I know this for a fact because I write under several names here and while most of my stories get a lot of reads and a lot of good scores, the Loving Wives stories get 8 to 10 times more comments. Check the Feedback Portal for the most commented on stories and see for yourself. They are almost all Loving Wives.

Please consider this as you read stories here and if you like (or even don't like) stories in other categories, drop a note at the end of them. I'll bet you start to see fewer of these stories you claim to hate.

Thanks.

tony090909tony090909over 11 years agoAuthor
Loving Wives Comments

The reason why there are often more comments on Loving Wives type stories is (a) because a lot of people are married/have a partner and can relate to these type of stories. (b) there are a self-appointed group of guardians who flame any story involving cuckoldry or wife-sharing and that draws defensive responses from people who like these type of stories.

The comments on this story fall almost exclusively into category (b). The people who post comments attacking these stories are probably relatively few in number as the style, poor spelling and grammar become familiar after a while.

I find it difficult to see how you can have a worthwhile conversation with people who write comments such as “FUCK PIG BOTH SWILL IN THEIR SHIT AND WILL DIE IN IT”, “Fine trailer trash family are they muzzeyslem perhaps” and “you should all be lined up and shot in the fucking head”. In fact those comments say more about the people posting them than they do about the story writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful!

I love the relationship between the two here. And you've truly captured what is so marvelous and wonderful about sharing a wife. I applaud you!

My wife has developed a sexual relationship with a good friend of ours. Since it began, our marriage has become stronger, more trusting, and much more honest.

Thank you for your wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crossover appeal

It is a sign of good writing when you can appeal to people like me who are not usually fans of loving wives stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story.

A loving, strong couple. A willing partner. Good taste. I see no reason to bash this story.

Thanks Don

magmamanmagmamanabout 11 years ago
Ring of truth

Complicated subject, the reasons for why people do what they do. In nature, males of many species fight for the right to mate, and having defeated the opposition they claim the female. Typically the female of most species will then stand for the best available male. Human beings are simply animals.

Society frowns on the violence portion of sexual competition. Maintaining order means repressing the natural instinct to pass on the seed.

The ring of truth is the sperm competition. It took me a long time to realize that the male body is originally designed to do exactly that, a foreskin is intended to defeat competition by removing another's seed and replacing it with our own.

Yet society circumsizes many males, why? Where did that even come from? Perhaps from older males, defeating a competitor before they can gain strength and size to challenge?

Compete to reproduce, is that it? Even if the actual reproduction is unlikely, the underlying urge remains. That is what I have come to think, anyway.

Interesting take on the subject, excellent insight in MHO, well written.

Thanks,

MGM

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
MGM foreskin?

I think the penile corona is the 'foreign sperm' sweeper-outer, rather than the foreskin. Maybe if prepuces worked like an elephant's trunk! (There MAY be a great Sci-Fi story there!).

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Oops. Continue Prepuce Stuff (yuk)

Submitted prior post too soon.

Prepuce function in (probably all) male mammals and even 'lower' is as a PROTECTIVE tissue. Much less critical in clothed human males!

DACharlieDACharlieabout 11 years ago
Tried it too ...

My wife is a blue eyed blonde with a killer body. And, she loves to fuck. When she is really turned on she will do almost anything. I have filled all her holes and her mouth with cum many times. Did I say that she is a real "squirter"?

I watched her fuck my best friend one night on our living room floor. They must have fucked for an hour as she first blew him and he then filled her pussy with cum. The climax was when he then fucked her ass.

When he was finished, I then joined in by fucking her pussy. It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

She continued the relationship for several months and would come home afterwards and tell me all the details of what happened.

We've had other fantastic experiences. Watching my wife fuck other men really turns me on. And, we have had many experiences like that above.

Morlan502Morlan502about 11 years ago
Warned yet angry?

I find some of the comments here to be shockingly idiotic. The author warns of what the story is and then you read it and leave incredibly idiotic comments. This site is not for everyone. We have mothers getting pregnant by their sons; daughters by their dads, siblings, aunts and uncles. My line in the sand is rape, not ever even as a fantasy story, so guess what, I don’t read those stories. And I don’t comment as to their content being offensive. The Lit site is an entertainment vehicle, not a diatribe on the appropriateness of any sexual acts. Author, it was a good story and relatively free of grammar or spelling errors, of course some words were Brit in spelling, but still correct for your side of the pond!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cuck was kept from performing as he should have

Good story without a lot of the BS fluff that most of these stories contain. The husband, whether wimp or macho, was willingly cuckolded, but was not required by his (now) hot wife to orally service and clean her up. No real cuckold story is valid without that demeaning ritual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

Trash is trash, no matter how well written. You fucking whiners are a riot. Stop reading comments, bad for your health.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Keep writing

Even though this was not a proper cuckolding, keep writing about this couple. But have cuckold eat her pussy clean. Have her rave on and on about the lovers cock size and how he made her cum and cum. Then have cuckold denied any sex due to her being so sore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Watchiing

It is a pleasure to watch a man fill her cunt with his cock and soon watch as his cock swells up and he fills her with cum. I have watched my wife do it often. Especially with black men. She likes black men as they fill her cunt deep with more cum than white men usually have.

Fun and great to watch. Try it you'll like it too..

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
@Anon: Watching

"Try it you'll like it too"....You're kidding, right? To paraphrase a great author: There is not enough heroin on the planet for me to like this type of lifestyle shit. (Apologies to S_H) Divorce the bitch before you catch an incurable disease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@FullCuckold56

Being fully cucked 56 times makes you the "go to" expert on all things cuck: creampie-eating, wearing horns, etc.

We defer to your expertise on he subject of cuckoldry.

Carry on.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Hey Thanks Anon

And you're how old? Way too funny. God I love an idiot. LOLOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
self-love makes hairy palms FullCuckold56

Don't get carried away loving idiots, especially that one in the mirror!

rick_ohrick_ohover 10 years ago
Very good

Nice and realistic. My only quibble is that, while I love the phrase "sweet married pussy" I feel it was overused. But all in all, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

I can't get over the people that read it then leave negative responses. You knew the story line and the category it was in, but you still read it. I think you really liked it but just don't want your friends to know. It's ok, we won't tell on you. I thought it was great. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome Story!

I like the idea of my wife being a sexual confident and capable woman. Great stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice story

Good story, great subject! Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love the text xxxxxxx

great story I've read it several times hope you write more and continue

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19over 8 years ago
Lucky man

This is so what I want my lovely wife to do,like yours,she has never experienced another man,I'd love the thought of her occasionally being fucked and coming home leaking another mans cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Selfish Bitch!!

The whole premise of having his wife fuck someone else was so he could watch....then she won't allow that! Then she says that he will owe her big time...yay I don't think so. Selfish bitch....Wants to do it again if it is ok with him....but doesn't want him watching again...c'mon buddy grow a set of balls for pete's sake! If she won't do it your way then don't let her do it...Simple!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh Boy

Oh Boy, Kim has broken the ice, and Mark may visit her city on business often. Do we think Mark may have gotten her number and they both want a repete. Not letting hubby watch was a big let down for him. Hmm, that'd make a good rest of the story. 4 Stars good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved This Story

Really turned me on, made me wonder if it was true,My wife has never had another man and I would so love her to try another, exactly the way you describe and hopefully letting me watch,I want to fuck her when she'd full of another mans cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story

Very hot. My wife and I have done this exact and it was so sexy. It lead to full swappingsswapping. Nothing compares to that first time though.

Dlgooge@comcast.net. reply if possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Hot

I so wish my wife would try this, she has never fucked anyone else, it would be so hot

joodlejoodleover 5 years ago
Interesting

I am not the sort of woman that would share, so it seems selfish to be willing to be shared. My man would never share me, though he has teased me about it a couple times (telling me he's expecting company, enjoying the inevitable clenching around him that follows), so I wonder what that might mean. Nevertheless, I find it interesting that some men get turned on by handing off their woman to be defiled by another man, especially if they can't watch. But I have some kinks that, while they seem natural and make sense to me, I know most people repel at. Good job on this story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
True story

Very hot and accurate to my experiences with my wife. We've since have done many swing parties and random hook-ups. You almost lost me when you talked about the medication exam etc. as we had never taken those precautions. So proper of the English...I had to say to myself just to keep going. Lol... any way it was an exciting story! arthurathur

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Okay ...

Not badly written, but your so-called psychological analysis/look leaves a lot to be desired - extremely superficial and definitely not convincing.

Quote: "I've read that one of the reasons why men like to share their partner is because it confirms that she is an attractive woman. I must admit I do like the thought of other men looking at Kim and thinking how gorgeous she is and how they would love to slip her panties off, ..."

You gotta be kidding! Those same "men" would fuck a cadaver or road kill or even a hubby in panties, heels and make-up - and I hardly believe ANY of those selections confirm some sort of female attractiveness!!

You're gonna have to come up with something much, much better and profound than that!

Otherwise, mediocrity attracts only 3* stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great action. my wife was an was an easy sell and wanted to give me sloppy seconds which I loved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It took a while to convince my girlfriend now wife that i was turned on by thinking about her being naked and another guy between her legs pumping his cock into her and filling her with his cum. She was convinced it would ruin what we had so she refused. We went on holidays and by accident found a nudist beach and surprisingly she agreed to try it. Just her being naked for everyone to see gave me problems being erections and her eying up all the cocks on show wasnt helping. We went back to her room and both of us we horny and we fucked and did our usual role play chat me saying about the choice of cocks on the beach she could pick from and i knew she was excited hearing this so i kept going until she admitted there were a few she saw that she wouldnt say no to sex with and that i seemed to enjoy it as well by the amount of times i got erect to which i replied i was imagining which cocks would look good fucking you thats why i got hard. She said would it turn you on that much to see one of them fuck me i said definately id love to watch you being fucked by another man. She smiled and said how would i do it i replied go there tomorrow alone and see what happens she grinned and said you really want me to do this dont you i replied yes i really do. Next morning we got up and she said ill go to the beach alone then iv decided and if i find a guy i like i will do it. I said your amazing go for it and text me if its going to happen. A few hours passed and a few texts saying lots of nice cocks here and a few trying to get me to fuck but nothing i want yet. Then about an hour later a text iv found what i like and bringing him back i replied iv got the back area ready just in case and ill be inside out of sight but nearby if you need me. About fifteen minutes later they arrived and i watched them kiss and his hands explore her as i stood out of sight inside naked and hard he helped her out of her sarong and bikini and i watched as he kissed her and put his hand between her legs and slipping a finger into her. She took the waistband of his shorts and took them down and he stepped out of them and then i saw his erect cock slightly longer about the same girth as mine but just huge balls hanging below. She played with his balls and cock and leaned over and started sucking him i almost cum then as she was looking in my direction and grinning. He laid her on a lounger and i saw her grasp his erection and guide him into her sex how i didnt cum i dont know watching his big balls slapping against her was almost too much. They fucked for almost an hour with him finally having her on all fours pounding her from behind with me having the perfect view of his shaft ramming in and out and his balls swinging with each thrust then he grabbed her tightly and began cumming in her i could see his balls tighten and come up and watched his shaft pulse as he pumped his cum several ropes into her as i did the same squirting my cum freely as my cock twitched watching. After about ten minutes he got up and dressed and kissed her as she remained naked and smiling. When he left she came in and smiled and said that man just filled me with his sperm i replied i know it was amazing and my cock got hard again and i fucked her doggy style just as he did minutes before adding my semen to his inside her. What an experience one to be continued

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I got wood, so it must be pretty hot! Wife tries it and likes it after all. I've always like Sloppy Seconds. 5 stars for the author. Excellent work capturing the intense Arousal from sharing your wife. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just love sloppy seconds with my fertile wife. I would bet that lots of men have that pleasure and never figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SEVERAL YEARS AGO MY FRIEND TOLD ME HIS WIFE HAD NEVER SEEN OR FELT ANOTHER COCK. I WAS ASK TAKE CARE OF THAT PROBLEM WHICH I DID. AFTER I FUCKED HIS WIFE BAREBACK HE HAD SLOPPY SECONDS. I DIDN'T ASK MY WIFE BUT TOLD HIM HE SHOULD ASK HER. IF HE COULD CONVINCE HER. BAREBACK IN HER FERTILE PUSSY WOULD BE OK WITH ME. I SUSPECT THAT HE FUCKED MY WIFE AT LEAST 40 TIMES IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS BEFORE SHE PASSED AWAY.

Lumpy2Lumpy2over 2 years ago

Had me stroking myself reading this story. Wishing that it was my wife getting filled with cum.

BuddySInghBuddySInghover 2 years ago

Wonderfully written sexy story. I have had the opportunity to duck my wife after she has been fucked hard by her younger lover. It is an amazing feeling to fuck after someone has already cum in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can happen. As empty nesters my wife Sue and I lived out a similar experience at her work’s Christmas party in a country Inn. When her 30 year old lover left the room , I was faced with the sight of my wife lying on the bed, truly ravished wearing only her flesh coloured stockings and cream suspenders belt with the sperm from two sessions dripping out: I very quickly added my own contribution. Sue wasn’t on the pill but we just fascinated with the risk involved, and could live with the risk as I am well off. Sue fell pregnant from that session and everyone was surprised when she gave birth to twins the following September, especially as she was then 44 ( similar to Kim’s age). We had lots of erotic sex speculating which of her lovers sperm did the trick, it really doesn’t matter, but I suspect it wasn’t me; her well endowed much younger lover she said produces a huge amount of cum— and it was fired she thinks directly into her cervix. The twins have made us even happier especially as their older siblings have fled the nest. Would love to know if Kim ended up pregnant from that evening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! A regular role play with my wife Wanda involved her having sex with me and another man unprotected allowing a sperm war and impregnation, which fantasy was intensified when she showed me an article stating that a high proportion of third babies born to married women who had reentered the workforce were fathered by lovers rather than the husband. I encouraged her to date a single guy at her work who was chatting her up to the extent that he even honed up on art history ( Wanda’s degree)) to impress her, but she wasn’t confident that he would really fancy what she described a a grumpy 42 year old housewife. Apparently, he was very good looking and a bit of a player in her company having reputedly bedded lots of married women, quite a few of whom had been impregnated and actually had his babies.

Long story short, Wanda accepted a dinner invitation at his flat (but returned home late that night) and would not let me have sex with her until she returned)- my gorgeous brunette certainly didn’t look frumpy that night and wore sheer stockings for the first time in years and a cream front button dress and white silk briefs. We were both extremely nervous as she would allow her lover to cum in her and take the risk. And cum (very profusely) he did three time as she told me later. The kids were in bed by the time Wanda got home and I went down on her immediately seeing her pubs heavily matted with his sperm and the gusset of her knickers was stained - I managed to make love to her twice that night (her lover managed 3)- we were just so sexed up- her liver made her climax with penis and tongue several times and she had to use several more tissues to wipe herself than my modest offering

It was therefore no surprise that our fetish ended at the local maternity ward with a son which didn’t impress his older siblings who thought we should have behaved more responsibly. Unlike the rest of us (all green eyed), our baby has blue eyes - same as Wanda’s colleague. After that, I was ‘encouraged to have the snip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jane, my 39 year old wife and I got excited at the thought of taking pregnancy risk ( especially as I had a vasectomy after our second child) and, eventually she came home one afternoon with a guy she worked with and I watched from our walk in wardrobe as he disrobed her except for her barely black stockings, mounted her and cane very quickly; the second shag was almost as quick as he was seemingly inexperienced but produced a prolific amount of sperm as evidenced by the stains in the sheets and Jane’s pubs as well as the subsequent missed period . Not a great lover but potent. We kept the baby, and that cured my fetish of wanting to see my wife having sex with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to say that it wasn't so much the feel of Kim's lush slit which made me cum, rather the knowledge that only a few minutes ago another man had emptied his balls inside my wife's sweet married pussy."

Exactly! Such an erotic feeling, perhaps only exceeded by having one's tongue deep inside the wife while another man's hard cock is also inside, fucking her and cumming inside her.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After a young Consultant saved my wife’s business a fortune, and then asked her out, Maria’s PA said she owed him a bunk up, especially as he was so “fit”- and it didn’t matter that she was married. Maria was shocked when I said I agreed with her PA - one of our role plays involved Maria playing sperm roulette with two men. “What if I got pregnant “ asked my 43 year old dark haired beauty. I could deal with it I said. Eventually Maria arranged to bring her lover home after work one evening we chose to coincide with her likely fertile period and I listened next door.

I could only imagine him unclipping her white lacey bra to suck on her full breasts, and then pulling down her sheer tan tights and white panties. I could hear the indistinct mumbling noise evolve into het low moaning and quick orgasm ( he licked her out first), followed by the sound of the bed creaking and her frantic cry of pleasure, which was really loud , then the man grunts as he flooded her ( at which point she uttered a high pitched oh my god exclamation ( which was so erotic it made my stomach feel pleasurably queasy). Their coupling went on for about two hours and I still don’t know how I managed not to jerk off.

I heard him leave, went into the bedroom and saw my wife’s tangled tights and knickers lying where the fell, and quickly climbed on top of her and came immediately upon feeling the incredibly slick and velvet liquid feeing of Maria’s vagina. Although reluctant, she did allow me to go down on her which was incredible.

We knew the risk and our two University kids took the news that a that a new brother or sister was on the way.. Our sex life is awesome!

Kim’s storey is one of the best I’ve ever read, and the husbands thought process whilst waiting in the bar beautifully captures the mixed emotions and exhilaration of the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Splendidly captures the eroticism of an intelligent couple who choose to do this sort of thing as my wife Pauline and I did with a younger employee of my. business staying with us for a week before returning to Australia and for whom Pauline had the hots and he clearly fancied the elegant 42 year old light brunette. Pauline. We had role played about a third person to spice things up as we had married when we were both just 19. I had the snip after our second daughter was born and was trying to grow my business which has been very successful.

I easily engineered a “date” for both of them and the week before advised Jim to save all his energy and sent Pauline on a shopping trip and requested her to lay out her date clothes on the bed in Jim’s room. Having ascertained Jim’s preferences, she laid out pencil skirt white blouse, tan stockings and satin white bra and panties. On the dressing table, I noticed a pack of condoms but said it would be exciting if they did it bareback (I had arranged the date to coincide with her risky period)- she was not totally surprised as we had considered adopting a baby and this way, officialdom wouldn’t get in the way and our relatives we’re unaware of my vasectomy.

We agreed that I cold watch that first night but would leave them to it until Jim’s departure on Sunday. We were all so nervous and my senses were blown as I watched them slowly undress each other with Pauline leaving on her stockings and beige high heels. He was longer and thicker than me with sizeable testicles very full as advised.

Pauline told Jim to have a “good cum “ that first time which he did and she cried out in surprise feeling his love cream literally spurt inside - he had put her legs on his shoulders for maximum penetration. The cuddled and kissed sensuously for a while before Jim peeled off her stockings, went down on her and then expertly set about a studs performance, making Pauline come a number of times before adding his own second load of potent sperm into her ovulating womb. The sound of Pauline cumming was unreal and I felt slightly jealous at the “I love you “ exchanges, and watching him cleaning her with numerous tissues ( but the sheets were still heavily stained). They slept in each other’s arms but I was woken early by their early morning real love making,

They slept together for the rest of the week but I got compensated when Jim went home.

Jim did get her pregnant and we had a beautiful third daughter nine months later. We’re thinking of visiting Jim in Australia when the time is right to possibly make another baby before we run out of time,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My name is Lorraine and I am a happily married 46 year old mother of two grown up children who stupidly allowed a man half my age to have sex with me twice at his flat on a girls night out. I was drunk, he was good looking and kissed me in such a way that I lost control and let him pull down my flesh coloured tights and pink Lacey knickers, climb on top of me and pour what seemed like a fountain of spunk into my unprotected vagina; he went down on me which was mind blowing, and again studded me with a penis larger than my husbands which produced an awesome volume of sperm.

I had to attend my husbands Christmas party the following night (with a hangover), dressed to please him and as we hadn’t made love for about two weeks, allowed him a quickie before we went out- he was ecstatic that I didn’t make him wear a condom on the promise that he would be careful- I knew he wouldn’t be- but it was necessary cover for my adultery- he announced he wanted to put another baby in me, and was later delighted when the doctor confirmed that I had conceived twins born 9 months later.

I’m certain Hubbies sperm didn’t do the trick, but made him have the snip anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Karen asked me if I was sure about this as she pulled up her sheer nude tights over her white silk panties and then put on her white skirt, blouse and high heels. I said yes, put the condoms on the bedside table, and left the room for two hours as her younger work colleague arrived- she was desperate for him, and it was just sex - he was the office stud and fancied my 40 year old wife, and this was a one/off - also living one of our fantasies.

As I entered the room just after he departed, the smell of sex was intoxicating, Karen’s knickers and tights lay tangles, and I noticed really thick white globs of sperm dribbling from Karen and more on the sheets, and was initially stunned and felt erotically sick looking at her gaping vagina realising she had been taken bareback (3 times she told me-the first was a super quickie) - all I could do was fuck Karen immediately but knowing that my post vasectomy deposit was infertile.

She had been so excited she just forgot about the need for contraception and he said he wanted to impregnate his Mrs Robinson (our surname)- which he did - having made her come several times, they worried that Karen’s intense orgasmic moan come scream of pleasure would be heard throughout the hotel. He was a fantastic lover who produced a prolific amount of sperm which she actually felt squirt inside her.

After discussion, we decided to let nature take its course, which it did nine months later with twin boys to add to the two teenage siblings. Karen promised this was a one off and in any event, her lover has moved to a different part of the country. About another half dozen of Karen’s married colleagues had also been studded by this chap - and all gave birth to twins - something in the company water system runs the joke.

We have great sex reliving what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My cousin Carol and I ended up at the flat of our ballroom dance partners after our Xmas party but unlike previous occasions, the alcohol played havoc and we were both undressed by our much younger partners (not our husbands) and whilst I was wearing stockings, my older married cousin Carol was still in her work clothes - white panties and flesh coloured tights- which her man enjoyed removing.

Unfortunately for me, my less experienced partner came within minutes which allowed me to watch the action on the other bed - which was phenomenal- Carol screamed her pleasure (so distracted she forgot to ask him to pull out) - unlike me, I knew Carol wasn’t on the pill and guessed from her horniness that she might be ovulating (as it turned out she was). The 28 year old stud told the 42 year old Carol that he had been saving his baby cream all year for her and confirmed that he was a very prolific spunker and filled her twice within an hour.

Carol returned home very sexually satisfied and very pregnant and her husband was ok with the faulty condom explanation- her older kids were less impressed.

We continue our ball room dancing and Carol continues to sleep with her lover (unbeknownst to hubby) and her lover has just put another bun in her oven. Carol has kindly persuaded her stud to give her 36 year old married cousin, Sue a proper seeing to which should be interesting as I’ve come off the pill and wish to experience the torrents of his baby cream impregnate me- he has that effect on women. and my hubby is equally gullible and will accept any excuse for the new baby or babies this lover is likely to spunk into me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel terrible being a naysayer. I generally really like consentual wife sharing literature. Please explain what is in it for the male of the species when his wife fucks another man by herself? This is just the wife having an affair. What the fuck could he possibly owe his wife once she has fucked a man she is attracted to without him present. Is this just me, or is this perverse? Again, sorry about this negativity, but this is just weird in the extreme. This man is not a stag, he is not a cuckold, he is a fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My 40 year old PA Ann, with her husbands consent slept with me on a regular basis but usually made me wear a condom and avoided sex when she was ovulating- I knew her cycle as well as she did, and on this fateful occasion she was ovulating but reluctantly allowed me to take off her conservative but tasteful suit, nice white panties and flesh coloured tights, and go down on her and then enter her bareback on the promise that I would be careful.

I had just returned from a two week pre Christmas business trip and had not ejaculated that entire time and was determined to spunk a baby into Ann ( who already had two kids)- it was just a primal urge I had for my older woman and prim and mostly proper Ann who orgasmed constantly (I am better endowed than her husband- and produce significantly more sperm)- and uttered an earth shattering “ no god no” combined moan orgasm as she felt my life creating lust cream rush into her cervix. We had words afterwards but understood what I was saying and she said she loved me and would keep the kid if she fell pregnant- which she did. Her husband accepted the outcome and I continue to make love to the lovely curly brunette Ann.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic credible story.

The day after a stag do, I had to show a client around a very high value house and a married 40 year old colleague, Rhian accompanied me (I’m 32 and majority owner). The best hangover cure for me is sex the following afternoon and on this occasion, it was even more intense as I hadn’t cum for about a week and after a successful sale I treated Rhian to lunch and she enjoyed a few drinks which helped persuade her to come to my flat “for a cuddle”.

We were both dressed smartly, Rhian in beige suit, cream blouse, beige high heels, nude tights and white lace panties. We had flirted for a few years and I knew she found me attractive so the foreplay was enthusiastic and she was very wet but got alarmed when I said I didn’t have a condom ( she’s not in the pill- hubby has to use a rubber for their once a month shag- and she was mid cycle). Despite this Rhian allowed me to mount her and told me I was bigger and thicker than her husband. Fortunately I felt her trembling into an orgasm before having the most intense cum of my life to that point- I was really deep with her legs on my shoulders I just kept spurting for ages- the release almost made both of us pass out and we just cuddled until we got our breath back.

Rhian then put on her serious face ( she is identical to a well known brunette news presenter ) and told both of us off for being reckless. At this point, I realised her bra was still on which I removed and set about sucking her generous tits which relaxed her, then I went down on her and she climaxed loudly by which time I was erecte again and set about a second equally intense lovemaking during which we French kissed and came with my tongue in her mouth which was awesome. It was then that Rhian remarked at the freakish quantity of sperm I had produced ( I’ve always been prolific). We agreed to discreetly continue our affair and a couple of weeks later in the office while pretending to look at a document, she whispered in my ear “ I’m baking another one thanks to your generous baby making cream”- she meant she was pregnant with her third child which she had and we later established I was the father ( not the first time I knocked up a married colleague).

There can surely be nothing more incredibly pleasurable than cumming bareback inside another man’s ovulating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My 39 year old wife Heather is a air hostess for Virgin airlines, returned home one evening after spending the afternoon in a hotel room with a 26 year old pilot (with my consent), and let him bareback her three times mid cycle. I nervously awaited her return ( our two kids were with grandparents that night), and removed her red uniform jacket and skirt, then her sheer flesh coloured tights and lace cream knickers and bra- entered her and came immediately. As I took off her pantiesI could see strands of sperm stretch from her pubs and attach to her gusset ( we planned no shower), and she tasted delicious- my oral made her cum again, and she described the pure studding she had received from her colleague.

Yes, she was made pregnant and we had the baby- but the excitement very much lives on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My 40 year old wife Lynn, a local bank manager, was constantly being chatted up by a guy a bit older than us she found attractive and was turned on by his cheeky innuendo when in the bank that he would like to make a special “deposit” with her on a date and was unconcerned that she was married.

Having married at 19 with two kids at Uni, we were stereotypical “empty nesters” and role played about each other having affairs. I encouraged Lynn to accept his invitation for a drink after work one night which led to them going to an hotel for sex, which she enjoyed beyond belief as he was well endowed and filled the condom with an enormous volume of semen - considerably more than I can manage. This reignited our sex life, and I suggested that she allow her lover to bareback her mid cycle, and then allow me to reclaim her afterwards, which she nervously agreed to after much discussion - we acknowledged the possible consequences, but we were incredibly turned on.

On the day in question, Lynn would leave work early and go to the hotel Martin, and I would pick her up afterwards and drive her home. While she wore her normal smart skirt suit (with modest slit revealing a nice glimpse of her shapely thighs, she selected a white silk blouse( instead of cotton ), and silk white bra/panties and sheer light tan hold up stockings; Martin was in for a treat, knew it was a bareback date, and informed Lynn that he had been saving his virile love cream for a very special deposit and wanted to send her to the maternity ward, which is exactly what happened.

I was incredibly nervous waiting to pick her up, and Lynn was too as she got into the passenger seat and it seemed an eternity before I got her home and into our bed and she informed me that Martin had cum in her twice without a condom and that I was allowed to do the same for the first time in years so that my sperm could compete with his.It was incredible undressing Lynn, and as she deliberately hadn’t showered, I could see the spunk stains in the gusset of her panties and I licked her out before entering her. I came pretty much immediately and we kissed and cuddled for ages before I recovered and feasted in my attractive blonde wife’s huge tits, and mounted her a second time and, on this occasion I managed to just about make her cum before adding my own intense deposit.

Unsurprisingly, Lynn did conceive that day and went through with the pregnancy and we were overjoyed to welcome “our” third child into the world. We have no regrets, and shag each other senselessly just in the memory of the serious studding and awesome deposits she received from Martin - who is unaware that he is a daddy! After the birth, Lynn put me back on the condoms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant story capturing the emotional agony of waiting in the bar until texted - did Kim get pregnant ?

My gorgeous strawberry blond 39 year old wife Sharon informed me that she would stop taking the pill when she reached forty and wanted me to have the snip- told this on her 39th birthday, I could hardly refuse- but I was desperate to knock her up again so, as the owner of 5 pharmacies in Bristol, I came up with a plan.

I acquired and substituted Sharon’s contraceptives with harmless fakes, and waited a couple of cycles before before striking during her fertile time on holiday in Florida.

I drove to meals each night, and ensured Sharon enjoyed a few glasses of wine which gets her in the mood (and took viagra each day), danced slowly until she was insisting we went to bed. As Sharon’s tan hadn’t developed yet and to protect against insect bites, Sharon wore nude tights in the evening over her tasteful and expensive knickers which I enjoyed peeling off.

Sex that first “ambush” night was truly incredible especially as we hadn’t made love for about two weeks, she was so wet, and you really can tell when a woman is ovulating through her taste and breath. Sharon was very impressed with our repeated intercourse (the blue pills did the trick), and kept saying I was on heat. We fucked like rabbits for the rest of the month, until the “shock “ announcement that somehow she missed her period, and we duly established that I had managed to spurt a baby into my attractive wife.As the older kids would soon depart home and as we are comfortably affluent, Sharon came round to the idea of a second family and has even said that my vasectomy can be delayed until we make a sibling for our new baby.

We speculated that her pills might have been interrupted by an upset tummy one evening!

I know this is awful but I have successfully used the same trick with my 35 year old married PA whose husband rarely sleeps with her, and is grateful for me supplying her pills. Emma is a discreet and enthusiastic lover, and “hopes “ that the baby is mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic evocative and realistic, really loved this storey. I encouraged my 44 year old blond wife Jan to sleep with a friend staying with us after a wedding, Sean, ten years younger than us, had flirted with Jan all day, and danced with her in our front room once we got home- Sean knew I approved and unbuttoned Jan’s cream satin dress, unhooked her white lace bra and sucked her large breasts while rubbing his hands over her vagina through her flesh coloured tights and panties- making Jan moan and he just pulled them down passed her knees, placed her on our sofa and placed his head between my wife’s thighs, making her cum before moving between her thighs ( having pulled down his pants), and inserting his impressive penis into her very wet vagina.

At this point, I realised that Jan hadn’t insisted that Sean wear a condom ( she was a bit drunk at this point and so sexed up, all thoughts of me or pregnancy were just not allowed to feature), and, I knew Sean hadn’t cum for about a week and just let loose inside Jan and her orgasm was just erotically intense as was his; when he dismounted, large globules of thick white, foamy cum just fell from between her thighs.

I had managed not to cum myself, fully expecting my turn in our marital bed, but Jan told me she just had to stay with Sean in one of the spare rooms next to our bedroom, and said I would have my turn when Sean left on Monday. Meantime, I listened through the walls to their repeated intetcourse and Jan’s loud guttural orgasms, the bed headboard banging against the wall and Sean‘a cry of “oh Jan darling I’m cumming again”. They went to bed again just after Sunday lunch in a nearby pub, and I saw nothing of them until Monday morning when Sean both apologised and thanked me for the most amazing experience of his life. When he left, I rushed upstairs and just climbed between Jan’s legs and surprisingly lasted longer than I thought before an amazing climax.

Jan reassured me that she still loved me and reminded me that this was a joint fantasy and that Sean was going to marry his fiancée a much more experienced man, so no threat to our marriage.

The following weekend our grown up kids and their partners were over for a meal and Jan and I cuddled on the sofa and joked to the offspring that dad and I are thinking of starting a late second family- as it turned out, Jan missed her period that month and was later confirmed pregnant, the most likely biological father being Sean, whose @swimmers” had a few days advantage to reach Jan, egg, gallons of baby cream having been placed very deep within my wife before my contribution.

We continue to love each other, and always get turned on by the memory of that weekend. Sean was blown away by the discovery of Jan’s pregnancy and glad that there are no repercussions for him.I accept Jan’s honesty that she had never been so turned on and would willingly let Sean repeat the experience- though it’s now unlikely that we will want another baby.

The eroticism I felt watching them in our living room and hearing them through the bedroom wall , is captured to perfection in this great storey. Even worth the nappy changing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The tension, for me was real and the reference to sperm competition made me wonder whether Kim was on the pill, and if not, did she get pregnant- would love to see a rewrite with this outcome.

As the boss in a successful finance firm, my loyal deputy manager and his girlfriend who also worked for us ( and knew everything), conspired to set up my married 39 year old PA to sleep with me, although she was very nervous about cheating on her husband, though she did confess to Laura that she fancied me and her husband neglected her.

Laura set up a night at her flat for the four of us and supplied the alibi for Karen’s husband- then Laura and her Tom went to a hotel leaving Karen and I alone.

The night was arranged to coincide with Karen’s likely ovulation and only Tom, Laura and I knew that I had not been snipped though everyone else had just assumed I had- and it was also nine months before Karen’s 40 birthday

Before I arrived that evening, Laura had got Karen both tipsy on wine and horny by watching sexy videos and explained to Karen the plan for the night which Karen nervously accepted despite expressing her concern about committing adultery but was turned on to know that her 35 year old boss had the hots for her.

At my wish Karen was wearing a smart business skirt suit, silk white blouse, light tan stockings and silky cream lingerie and said to Laura that it was a relief to know that I had had a vasectomy so, unlike at home, condoms were unnecessary. Just before they left, Laura put on the soundtrack to Me and Mrs Jones, and said we shouldn’t start kissing until that track had finished - which was delicious agony- and Karen was mystified by Laura’s vague comment that I might provide her with a special early 40th birthday present!

It was magic looking into Karen’s sweet eyes, and stroking her lovely brown hair (she resembles a young Joan Collins), we were both breathing heavily as we kissed deeply and I detected a slight metallic taste to her breath which I thought was indicative of ovulation. We undressed each other slowly and Karen agreed to leave on her stockings and she was trembling like a leaf especially when she saw my state of arousal. Although unnecessary, I had taken a max power viagra earlier, went down on her and made her climax very loudly before entering her - pure bliss- made her cum again before spinning powerfully into her for what seemed like an age. The strange thing for me was that we cuddled lovingly and made love (as opposed to pure fucking) again, slept in each other’s arms and made slow love in the morning.

Karen later informed Laura that she had fallen in love with me, but was pregnant ( her husband was eager to shag her the following night and may have sabotaged the condom).

“There” third child was born on Karen’s 40th birthday, and I had regular sex with Karen throughout he pregnancy and after, feasting on her beautiful milk filled breasts.

When history repeated itself ( her next baby at 42), one night she asked whether my “op” might have been somehow defective- her face literally went white with shock when our “ misunderstanding revealed itself- my “op” was on my elbow, not a vasectomy. We stopped seeing each other shortly afterwards!

Laura and Tom married and a few years later, I had an affair with Laura and knocked her up too!

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Love the stories and comments from other readers.. It shows that you are not alone

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I felt the same erotic agony watching the clock waiting for my 44 year old curly auburn haired prim but attractive wife Lucy to return from her one off date ( I had consented to) with a work colleague. They had gone to his flat straight after work and she cabbed home just after midnight ( the kids had stayed with friends) and I reclaimed her the minute she got through the door and slid into a sperm torrent and ejaculated immediately.

Lucy had declined my suggestion to wear stockings preferring her normal tasteful tan tights and cream lingerie saying that was her lover’s preference and confirmed that he had cum in her unprotected three times. Earlier, as a tease, Lucy had texted to say that she would be taking a pregnancy risk with James who was 6 years younger but I wasn’t sure she meant it although we fantasised about taking this risk. I was allowed to also not use a condom so a sperm competition could start and that night resulted in putting a baby bump into Lucy and it has been tremendously exciting making love to my pregnant wife again.

This story is just brilliant, spot on evoking the roller coaster erotic emotions involved in these affairs- I would love to see more of these realistic stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Such an awesome read. My 42 year old wife Gill and I have just returned home from the maternity ward with our fourth child which was the outcome of my recklessness the night I picked her up from her Christmas party at a hotel and noticed a few other intelligent husbands ensuring that they would be taking their drunk wife’s to bed that night rather than one of their colleagues. Gill’s firms parties are notorious for adulterous encounters and each Christmas one or more of her colleagues end up pregnant - not necessarily the younger one ending up dumb and full off come- a number of 40 pluse married ladies are regularly impregnated by lovers.

Gill was dressed sexily and has a great figure, and was incredibly hornie as I pulled down her cream panties and sheer tights, went down on her and then just thrust into her before she realised I wasn’t wearing a condom ( Gill wasn’t on the pill)- as she had just come, she was too far gone to notice and told me to have a good cum- which I did. I just spunked about a weeks worth into her. I was driven by pure primal lust and I suspect my sperm count was at its peak at party time in case someone else dumped a load in her. I had never experienced just a pleasurable orgasm before and was amazed by how much baby cream I managed to produce.

Gill was initially furious when she missed her period and I was sent off for the snip.

I continue to chauffeur my attractive brunette wife on such corporate events!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I collected my 44 year old brown eyed brunette wife, Karen from the airport after she returned from a hen weekend in Budapest where she was minding our 21 year old daughter. Having dropped our daughter off at her flat, I was desperate to make love to Karen as my mind had been running wild during her absence and pleaded with her to allow me to bareback her irrespective of the consequences, and to my surprise she agreed. I took her straight into the bedroom and yanked down her barely there tights and white panties, and just thrust into her only about a dozen thrusts before cumming intensely and kissed her like never before.

As we cuddled, I apologised for cumming so quickly told her I loved and missed her. When I asked whether all the ladies had behaved, Karen revealed that sex had occurred with some Hungarian hunks and I said I hoped the young ladies had been careful, Karen started to cry and said it had been the older married ladies who should have known better who hadn’t been careful and recklessly made love, or just fucked without contraception and that included her (4 times Karen allowed a guy half her age to flood her vagina with copious volumes of sperm). Of course I was stunned but also a little turned on and we discussed options.

As there was no way we could live without one another and Karen and it was too late for the morning after pill, we waited to see whether she had conceived and agreed abortion was not an option. Karen was made pregnant by her young lover and we had our third child which, over time, was obviously not mine.

Our marriage survived and Karen allowed me to splash a fourth baby into her at 46.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just come off the phone with my teary 43 year old PA Sally whose January “blue” Monday involved morning sickness, tender breasts to go with a missed period and her admonishing me for my recklessness the night of my firms Christmas party when I persuaded Sally to have a pre party drink at my hotel straight after work, come to my room for a Christmas kiss when the large gin and tonic affected the normally conservative married lady with grown kids and she allowed her 35 year old boss to remove her white cotton panties and tan tights and enter her for a quickie when I unloaded a good weeks worth of cum into her unguarded vagina - millions of the little baby makers - oh, what a release. The pretty and elegant brunette also orgasmed very intensely and we kissed meaningfully for ages before showering and dressing for the evening. I couldn’t believe how wet Sally felt even before sex and she tasted delicious. Her older husband made love to her once fortnightly and they used condoms for contraception. Although worried about what we’d just done, a few glasses of wine at dinner relaxed her such that when we returned to the hotel room, Sally was incredibly sexed up and vocal and during dinner, she whispered into my ear that, despite the shower, she felt my sperm dribble and leak into her best satin panties and expensive sheer tights she had changed into. I promised to buy her new ones. As I had been without a girlfriend for some months, I was really loaded and always produced a lot of cum anyway, and we made love after I undressed her again, her eyes opened in amazement when I came and she described the feeling as a “splish-splosh sensation. I did the hat-rick first thing in the morning and Sally really gasped as we both enjoyed the unbelievable release.

I’ve persuaded Sally that I love her, to have the baby and blame the faulty condom for the surprise pregnancy- she won’t leave her family but does love me and I can help financially as I am a Partner in the profitable City firm. Despite the age difference, Sally turns me on incredibly and I can’t wait to taste her milk filled breasts after the birth, and possibly spunk another late baby into her while she’s still fertile - that’s certainly my intention.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story, please keep writing- you are very talented evoking relatable erotic scenarios.

DarrylCDarrylCabout 1 month ago

That was a very sexy story. I loved it. I wish I wish he could have watched. That is the most intense situation that I have ever been in myself. I hope you keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1520 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...