All Comments on 'A Lebanese Vampire in Haiti'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

Why and how the fuck did this story get on here? Please...throw your computer off a cliff. Just stop posting on here...please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
horrible

how the fuck could you think about writing this goddamn story. what were you thinking. you should just stop if you were planning on continuing this story. even my dog got sick fom seeing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your not called spammy sammy for nothing. Another story that might have a shot if you develop it more or gave a crap about writing a real story. A word of wisdom that was told to me and I will tell you. No one gives a crap about race. You enshrine it. Develop your story and characters, and many readers will stop seeing your work as the piles of flaming garbage you treat them as. Becuase it is obvious you do not care about the stories you publish any more than we do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...