All Comments on 'My Daughter Eases My Pain Ch. 2'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dirtybear42dirtybear42over 19 years ago
HOT STORY GREAT SEX

4 Young College Girls tiying to screw your brains out, ever Dirty Old Mans Dream, what could be better? One of them is your Daughter, Oh, I'v died and gone to Heaven

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Kinky, But Great Story

Well, I have just reread Chapter 2. The story just gets better and better. Dave and Teresa become a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Feels good

Dave get's my vote, and he can tell his friends that he has two more young things in the wings. Ah, life is good.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
shuffling along this mortal coil

"......this whole 'young girl-old man' age difference......"

ahem! Only the Really, Really BAD get to die old.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Not into eating shit

Some might be tuned on by ass to mouth, and sucking up shit, I'm not one of them, it completely destroyed the sex scenes for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

As to the last commenter...cant say as Im a huge ass to mouth fan, other than just some oral or sonething, but almost without exception every girl, every time Ive had anal sex with them Ive come out clean. Usually spur of the moment sex too, no enema rinses or anything fancy like that. ...now if they were chowing on mexican food and hotsauce for dinner, you're on your own buddy! ;)

....anyway, re this chapter, I kept laughing every time they went on about him teaching them and learning from his experience, etc. Pretty much the whole time they are basically shoving him on his back and mounting him and fucking his face and cock however they please, the rest of the time they're asking him or instructing him, rofl. He's been pretty passive... Closest they are going to get to a robot fucking boy, hehehe!

As far as the freaky instant girlfriend thing goes... Well hell, go with the flow dude, you arent going to find better, when you hit retirement age and she's coning into her prime, then she might need to go find a guy to do her with greater frequency ;)

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Hmmm, let's see...

They were married just out of high school. They were married for 24 years. That makes him 42, and Theresa is 23. A 19 year age difference. How is she going to feel in say 15 years when he is 57 and suffering from ED and she is only 38. Doomed before they begin. Still a 5 Star Rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous