All Comments on 'Breeding'

by Slut4bbc69

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Perfect!

This is probably the best story of it's type I have read. Lots of intimate detail and highly erotica material...loved it! Thank you.

TampaNaughtyNurseTampaNaughtyNurseabout 11 years ago
Wonderfully Written

Your story was all it should be. Your descriptions of what occured and how everyone felt and thought are wonderful and without equal. All I can say, is I wish I were her and that you were there to set everything up for me, so that I too could receive the quantity and quality of erotically forbidden pleasure she received. Please add another chapter (or twenty). I want to know what happens next. Will she become pregnant right away or will she have to have repeated visits from her lover? How will her marriage survive as she becomes as her erotic desires mature into overwhelmingly attachment to her lover?

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitabout 11 years ago
GREAT

i loved it , i want more of this one and rest of the story

I also want the breeding services phone # , i want to be his next mama

lol , tied but i won't tell lol

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitabout 11 years ago
WOW

U all need to read this slut4bbc69 other stories i think they all real to life she has been there on some bbc tells exactly how it feels yumme

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

Extraordinarily good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
best

Agreed, this was the best by far.

squirtyshortssquirtyshortsabout 11 years ago
Perfect!

Beautiful! Love it! Very well written.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 11 years ago
Oh MY

What a hot and erotic story, I loved how she gave herself to this "stranger" and took all he gave. I do so hope we will soon learn how the additional 3 days went, or did he stay longer? mmmmmmmmm I would hope so.

More please

Hugs Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the biological father has visitation rights

does't he??? why of course. and are there brothers and sisters in the future??? hopefully there will be a chapter 2 , 3 , and 4. will there be seperate family reunions , and possibly a grand combined family reunion??? actually us readers only want for her to do is fuck , and fuck some more. and after she is totally satisfied , her lover and her husband , carefully put her pajammies on and allow her to get some rest , as she will need her rest , because the lover's father wants to come by to meet the mother of his grandchildren. and so there will be plenty of cock , and sperm filled testicles that need emptied. hmmmm

spyintheskyukspyintheskyukalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful in so many ways I felt I was sharing the experience along with her and in particular hubby. I can only guess at the emotions the impregnator was feeling. This was a beautifully written piece that really involved the audience just as what was being described did her husband..

SteamyAsiaSteamyAsiaover 10 years ago
Awesome

GREAT STORY! SO HOT

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Very good

You write well but as other point out you need to do chapters 2 and 3,4,5,6...... The only part I want more of is more of cuckold. Was he naked? Did he jerk off is little pee pee? Cuckold should have sucked the stud clean as he held her legs. When they come out of the bathroom, he should tell cuckold that any hot seed draining out is bad seed and cuckold needs to clean her pussy of bad seed. Then cuckold will be told to fluff his cock to get him ready for round 2. And of course after round two cuckold has to do his chores. Then cuckold has to be instructed not to fuck his wife because his seed might disrupt his seed from doing their work. Then he needs to come back for the next two days for more treatment. More than enough time to get the wife totally hooked on real man cock and seed and the wonderful cums that he gives her body. Mean while cuckold will get hooked on eating stud sperm and sucking cock. Of course this all done so it works, or it will have to done again the following month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So good

WOW! just took this journey with them and loved the story. I would love to see the next story be she did not take and they have to do it again and he has to stay to do it over several times to make sure she is bred. Just a thought ! But, loved the story and an easy read.

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Awesome!!!

Great story!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh.....Oh......Oh God......yes..Yes.....YES!!!

I came so hard reading this. You had me so worked up that my little kitty was dripping wet. I will definitely keep this story to read whenever I want to cum. Thank you thank you thank you.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Fantastic

This story is fantastic. I loved that you did not rush things but rather tell how every one was feeling. The wife should be proud to being bred by a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Love it that from now on black guys will look at the baby then at her and start working her. It's as good as a sign saying fuck me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish we had done that

It took four years of trying before I finally got my wife pregnant. That was many years ago, before the convenience of the Internet made it so easy to find a suitable stud willing to help childless couples. I wish we had gone down that route, getting my wife pregnant by a black donor. I would have found it so erotic to watch her being pounded bareback by a huge black cock, knowing that she was at her most fertile in the monthly cycle. We only ever managed one pregnancy, but had we found a willing black stud we might have had many more. I would have loved to push a pram with several mixed race babies down the street, proudly proclaiming that my wife had been unfaithful to me with her black lover and that I was a willing cuckold who wanted her to have more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Boring

Typical cuck bullshit. Typical husband-with-inferiority-complex ridiculousness. There are a lot of black females who would laugh themselves silly over this story, as they seek out a strong, intelligent, white man to fuck. Why do you think the sistahs go to college in such large numbers? They've met too many no-ambition, no-brains, wanna-be-a-playa scrubs in their life; they are very ready to meet a real man who can fuck them silly, eat pussy for days and carry on a conversation using words of 3, 4, and even 5 syllables that their scrub acquaintances have never even heard, much less used.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Skank nigger whore

And fag hubby.posting in lw ,what a joke

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
hot

good story and well written,more please

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldabout 7 years ago
True love.

Thank you for your testimonial. I know in my heart that Black Breeding is true -- its what I want for my future wife. As a Beta White male, I want to taste that potent seed from a real man. BBC is Sire. African Phallus is God. Creampie is Creation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Licking Up The Creampie

Damn. I would love for the husband to taste those precious creampie juices and not let them go to waste...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha

That's good breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Soooo hot and erotic! There is nothing more exciting than a black bull impregnating a white wife while her husband watches. Only her taunting her husband while being fucked would have made it hotter.

brianwilson132@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Moją żonę

Oddałbym pod jednego,wielkiego kruczoczarnego hodowcę.Poszukalibyśmy razem murzyna ok.45/50 cio letniego [ moją żona ma 23 lata ] .Nosiłaby jego czarne dzieci w swoim białym brzuszku a ja dbałbym o nią ,by była gotowa po każdym porodzie przyjąć jego mocny,afrykański juks do macicy,który zapładnia jej cipkę.Liczba mojej żony - to 7 i tylu dzieci byśmy mieli chyba że chcieliby zrobić ich więcej - bylibyśmy najliczniejszą rodziną na wyspie .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Zona moja jest

w czarnej hodowli od 21 roku życia - jak tylko przyjechaliśmy na tę małą wysepkę która aż roi się od czarnych tubylców przeważnie w średnim i starszym wieku - młodzież wyemigrowała do dużych miast. - Moją,20 letnią wówczas żone pokrył ogromny 47 letni czarny jak smoła ochraniarz bankowy - Chociaż moja żona ma 177 cm wzrostu,to przy nie jest mała i drobna - on 198 cm i 260 funtów wagi - prawdziwy''czarny niedźwiedź''.On zdołał powalić moją żonę przy mojej zgodzie na krycie już w pierwszym miesiącu naszego pobytu - jego gruby,9 calowy smolisto czarny penis,szybko znalazł drogę do pięknej cipulki mojej ślicznej żony i dał jej pięknego synka niewiele jaśniejszego od jego ojca a później jeszcze trzech braciszków i siostrzyczkę.Jesteśmy bardzo szczęśliwi - tak jak większość białych małżeństw wychowujących białe i czarne dzieci.Białe żony kryją przeważnie starsi czarni - 35 - 55 letni murzyni i są oni przeważnie żonaci - nasz też ma żonę i sześcioro dzieci tylko jest ona gruba i nie przepada za seksem.Z moją żoną zaprzyjaźniły się,gdy moja ślubna była w ciąży z pierwszym dzieckiem jej męża.Często odwiedzamy się a nasze dzieci pięknie się razem bawią chociaż jeszcze nie wiedzą ,że są od jednego ojca.W czasie takich wizyt,murzyn często bierze moją żonę do sypialni i pięknie ja kryje na misjonarza - Po wszystkim wraca do salonu a ja idę zlizać z cipki żony cały eliksir naruchany przez niego.Teraz żona moja ma zawiązany szósty guzek w brzuszku przez jego pięknego czarnego kutasa i jest w trzecim miesiącu ciąży.Żona murzyna pogratulowała jej szóstej ciąży i powiedziała że to chyba nie ostatnia - moja tylko uśmiechnęła się,spojrzała na jej męża i przytuliła go ,całują.c w usta.To tyle - pozdrawiam wszystkich rogaczy,takich jak ja.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the story i would like to know did she have the baby? I should have did the things with my black husband holding my legs up than i would have had our children. My husband which is my ex now. Had a 13 inch cock. He was good in bed a good fuck always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The biggest mistake I have ever made was listening to some girlfriends Tina and Beth about how they cuckold their husband's. Tina was bragging how good one of our exclusives Dale Barker was in bed. Beth bragging about a black district salesman Sam Justice was in bed. I finally fell into their BS. They both said that I should invite Sam. Beth said she was going to try Sam when it worked out for her and that she knew he was coming in later this week it would be perfect for me to hit on him. He was in Thursday and actually started hitting on me and asked if I would have lunch. I was nervous as all get out . Lunch was and he asked me to lunch again for Friday. He actually said that he had talked to Tina and she brought up our conversation about me and my husband. He went on about his past and the cuckolding. I invited him to our house Friday. My mistake was I should have talked to my husband but I didn't. I must have been uneasy Thursday evening because Alex my husband asked what was going on? I said work stuff. He said as soon as the children are down he would take me to bed and I would forget about work and he did but after we made love I was laying there thinking about Sam and my girlfriend's. Friday night the children were at his parents. The door bell rang and Alex was already standing just returning from the kitchen said I'll get it wonder who it could be? He opened the door and there stood Sam. Could I help you Alex asked? Yes I'm Sam Justice your wife invited me to have some fun and I hear you want to watch. Sam started in and Alex slammed the door so hard and it hit Sam in the face and we heard him groan and fell down the steps. I won't go into all the details but it took 3 months to get him to come home with the children. I quit my job got another one it actually was better all the way around. Tina and Beth were in a lot of trouble but did save their marriages. Sam was let go because Tina and Beth's husband's threatened to sue the company if they didn't. Girls all I can say is be really careful who you listen to and be honest with your self.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Definite fetish. However, you needed them to have the conversations that got them to that point where your story started.

You cheated us out of that

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
Klasa sama w sobie

Opowiadanie jest na wysokim poziomie ze względu na brak wulgaryzmów i poniżań jej męża , który akceptuje bez reszty taki układ . Zakładam , że ona będzie rodziła kilkoro czarnych dzieci , tak jak w realu moja żona . Jesteśmy w cuckoldzie z wielkim , kruczoczarnym emigrantem z Angoli już ponad 17 lat i który do tej pory naruchał nam szóstkę dzieci . On , starszy od mojej żony prawie 24 lata i trochę z nadwagą gdyż on ma 196 cm wzrostu i waży aż 135 kg przy czym moja żona ma 177 cm i waży ok. 70 kg . a przy tym jest bardzo piękna i zgrabna z długimi , pięknymi nogami [ żona ma obecnie 38 lat a on 62 lata ] jest ochroniarzem w banku , gdzie mamy konto . jego chuj , potężny i gruby na osiem cali a długi na dziewięć , ozdobiony wielkimi , pełnymi buzującego , czarnego płodnego juksu i zakończony ogromnym łbem , rucha moją żonę codziennie i zawsze zalewa jej pipeczkę gęstym , gorącym juksem robiącym piękne , czarne dzieci , chociaż sam jest dość brzydki - typowo afrykańskiej urody . Bardzo nam odpowiada taki układ - on pieści , szanuje i dba o moją żonę , ja nie jestem poniżany ani wykorzystywany a raczej szanowany przez murzyna i moją żonę i chociaż często zlizuję juks murzyna ze świeżo wyruchanej pipki mojej żony i to przy nich , to nigdy nie było drwin , czy obelg . Stanowimy zgodną rodzinę w której co prawda ja jestem mężem tej pięknej kobiety a murzyn kochankiem i ojcem wszystkich naszych dzieci [ pięciu łobuzów i jedna śliczna dziewczynka ] , to możemy być przykładem takiego właśnie cuckoldowego związku . - pozdrawiam wszystkich rogaczy podobnych do mnie .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous