All Comments on 'The Lake Monster Ch. 08'

by roftlheory

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Meant to be a five star

Meant to be a five star.

Sorry web page on phone registered a four instead of a five star rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It's safe to say that this is my favorite story on here. Keep up the good work it's very rare to find a story on here with characters that I'm actually interested in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow, these are hot. Update!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You're doing great!

Love the series, especially since the narrator comes from two different perspectives. Hope it continues!

Just one thought though - Amarisa loves to pleasure the two girls, and I'd bet she might have a genetic trick up her sleeve. Would it be possible that after repeated 'exposure' to her cock, the girls could develop features that would let them spend more time with the mermaid? Maybe gills? Maybe some spurting cocks of their own? Imagine that, them waking up the next day, able to breathe underwater, with dripping aquatic cocks slithered up between their breasts... yum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I love this series I can't wait to read more. I really how that Nikki finds a way to be with the mermaid as mates :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
They're still camping for a while, right?

I just realized that this whole series was based on a weekend camping trip - they're not leaving anytime soon, are they? If so, is there a way for them to stay longer or take the mermaid with them? I'd hate for their futa experiences to end prematurely... at least let the girls temporarily experience what it is like to be a futa mermaid before they depart (or choose to stay with the lake creature...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love the story

Just want to say I love the storie and the storie line and content.. but i was wondering is Amariasa a true herm or kinda like a natural tranny a lone the lines of sea hourse.. Is she a reptile or mammal?

I take it she is not a lone. Becoase of the statment of she did not go up stream with the rest to avoid the humans." Ruff translation". Well we all know that this sex filled weekend has to come to a close. But i was wondering they could exsplane to her that they will be back next weekend. Well during the time the are gone some of her sisters come looking for her and she explanes what is going on. They dont baleave her so the all hang around to see for them selves. And well you can see where that can lead to a big orgy.

Futalov10

lynnluvr87lynnluvr87about 11 years ago
Great!

Great series, super hot! Would love to see more of the mermaid's world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
:(

Why did elana do stuff with her :( goshhhh

I wanted nikki to have her all to herself

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroftlheory@roftlheory
649 Followers
Erotica/Romance writer since 2011. Currently I'm no longer posting stories as I'm now selling my books on Smashwords Buy my books on Smashwords! https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BlackOpusInc Rate, comment or send a private message to tell me what you think of my work,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES