All Comments on 'Anytime Girl'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Bittersweet !

Loved the contradictory and complex themes that fawguy dared to take on. The narrator got the sexual dynamo he always wanted, but at a fearsome price.

Some of the details of the trumped up rape charges were slipshod but the theme of a miscarriage of justice turning his life inside out was rife with possibility.

I enjoyed gotcha twist outing the wife as a hardcore cheater was neatly played. Should he stay or go? Personally I'd be out the door but that's up to the individual.

Very entertaining story, albeit with some cretibility gaps. This author is showing a steady slope of improvement in my eyes. I thank him for his hard work.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Great Tale

It was tough being sympathetic because both husband and wife were cheaters. He cheated first but she made up for lost time. Luckily the truth came out about the rape but by then the marriage was over. Well written as usual and no real revenge was needed as both were unfaithful.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Entertaining, enjoyable

and with a definite hint of originality.

There were some issues with the writing: at one point you slipped into third person narrative, for example - which suggests that more severe editing and proof-reading is required. At the same time, you have a good, realistic style that involves the reader with your characters.

It actually deserves a '4' but I'm going to give '5' because I want to see more of your work and see how you develop as a writer.

Sid0604Sid0604over 11 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you.

forfun44forfun44over 11 years ago
A definate 5 star!

A great story! Couldn't stop reading until it was done. A few spelling errors, but the storyline made up for any grammer mistakes. Best story I've read here in a long time! Keep em cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Technical problems.

You use long paragraphs and toss in dialogue from different speakers in one paragraph. It is not only unconventional, but makes the story more difficult to read and more boring than need be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok story

i appreciate that the weeping, pleading woman is popular, but to me it was excessive. Making her go out on a bit of a fuck fest when phe went to jail, the author made her a total cheating slut eliminating any subtlty, and created a cartoon character of her.

Lots of editorial issues, Slipping into the third person voice after their post jail fuck, kind of jarring

I found the story too formulaic with no ambuigety, all black and white.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

i would give you a 5 but you let the fucking girl off the hook and she fucking ruined his life. he was wrong in getting strange once a month but his wife was just a pure fucking whore. she had a full on affair with her boss for we dont know exactly how long. she was a gang bang slut and she wanted him back. hitting it once after he got out of jail and everything was dismissed was ok, i guess, he had to find out how open she was. but once a month with a gang bang slut - no fucking way - not even with her bosses cock. and why no payback with his team mates and who took the fucking picture and gave it to the wife - bet she gave him a taste as a thiank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what 5 stars ? can't believe you all, really

first of all where is the erotic point here.

we have a young girl who will willingly have sex with 3 guys and then accuses an inocent of raping him. with this a man is definitly ruined for life, 100 %.

then a cop beats him up, how nice no consequences.

the husband cheats, very nice

and the wife is simply said a roundheeled slut, the townbike and a very good example for her daughters

and that is good and an erotic story ?

3 stars max for good writing style the rest is rather puke than having a stiff one

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Smelling salts! You couldn't make it up!

Blistering storytelling, great entertainment - an editor would only take away the brilliant tackiness of this tale. Loved it. 5*

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
Come by now, I this isn't the first fawguy88 story you've read

this guy is Matty M's brother. The wives are sluts to the 10 power and the husband is just that a "fawguy". This was no different and we can what type of guys love these types of stories. ;)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Laziness

FallGuy got lazy. He wrote himself into an awkward spot, so he figured out an after-the-fact fix about the 'evidence' he had before the rape incident started, but only disclosed near the tale's end. Only the batteries were mentioned at the time. It might have required some careful writing (after some creative thinking) to also touch those bases, like DID happen with the dead batteries. Instead we get "Ah yes, there were a bunch of other clues, which are going to come as a complete surprise to my readers, about your slutiness before MY trouble erupted, but I carefully hid it from everyone and didn't even change my behavior with you, Sweetie!" BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
god some of you are morons! husband ONLY cheated but she was awful in bed

only it turns out thw cunt whore wife was NOT awful in bed. .. she had getting her ass fucked by her boss for months... then denying her husband and lying about it!

ARe you people fucking stupid?

even worse it was his cheating... caused by lying cunt whore wife.... as to WHY she thought he DID rape that girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Daughters name

Stopped reading when the daughter name started changing from Beth to Brenda. Poor editing and tech difficulties too distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Worst story Award

Absolutely the worst excuse for an erotic story I've read here. Complete garbage.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Well written. The arrest really surprised the heck out of me. The end was also a bt surprising. Thanks.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
One more thing ...

I understand this guys anger toward his wife/ex-wife. However, she was spot on when she pointed out all of his indiscretions. Was he any better? I fail to see his anger over how she had lied to him about her anal virginity or about having an affair with her boss prior to his incarceration. Was he not guilty of the same? Was he mad because she had lied to him? He lied about the number of affairs he had even after she caught him. She was right, her actions only served to even the score. Was he upset over her lack of faith in him? This would have been a better angle to play. However, you have to see things from her perspective. He was a cheater who lied to her constantly, even after being confronted by her. Then he gets arrested and charged with rape. She had to wonder if she even knew this man after all these years being married. I can't say I blame her for assuming his guilt.

Then, he falls into a friends with benefits relationship with her and they fuck on a regular basis. That is the most surprising turn in the story. Why doesn't he simply take her back? To me, they are on equal footing. IMHO

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read****

Very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

you missed the point. the husband fucked a few on the road when his wife refused sex but the wife forgave him after counseling. but the wife had a relationship that spanded many months, it was not a one time fuck and then stopped. it was more than that and then she just turned into a whore. there is a big difference, but i would never have sex with her after that shit - who the hell knows what she caught. using her like a whore after he caught her and not marrying her was ok, except she probably has a cunt like a petri dish. i still gave it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fawguy88 ..... One question ..

After reading several of your stories, do you really get a "hard on" making your lead male characters weak, pathetic cuckolds?

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
yeah the cucks liked it 1

you seem to be a one bad trick writer but hey all the cuckold wimp supporters (women) seem to like it good for that, no self respect in any characters you write, look it up in the dictionary, and fucking drop the bitch crying shit, so what she cry's so do Nazis raciest and bad plot writers, it doesn't mean men give in anymore, personally id piss on this bitch and the bitch that falsely accused him while they were crying, when asked by nephew about crying women i said tell them to fuck off die-equal rights freed mankind from that bull shit- bye miss cuckold

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Very interesting tale

Holds my attention and it is not painful because it is impossible to identify with the narrator and most of the other characters have major defects. I wonder why people read fawguy more than once if they can not put up with fucked-up male leads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Husband's imperfection weakens the plot and makes him a hypocrite.

I realize that the author tried to make the people, especially the husband, realistic with imperfections and faults, but it also weakens the plot. In a long novella it may be OK as there is room to immerse the reader in the universe of the protagonist which justifies the imperfection, but in a short story the author should get the point across without anything to weigh it down.

I am not on the side of the husband in this story. Even if the wife cheated before his imprisonment, she wasn't the one who set the precedent for cheating. Her cheating while he was in prison was out of anger, and didn't last as long as 3 years worth of his cheating. Her only unjustifiable guilt was that she joined in condemning him regarding the false rape charge. The husband didn't emerge as a wronged husband but a hypocrite, and his willingness to bang her at the end made the hypocrisy worse. He's obviously fine with her playing around and probably catching all sorts of STDs, so his whining about her cheating made him look like a drama king.

The other thing that I don't like about the husband is that he tend to think with his dick, why I can't relate with. The entire introduction is about his sexual appetite which lead to his cheating. I know that I don't think with my dick, and I don't think most guys do either. The sewage that makes up the husband's mind undermines the realism that the author tried to establish. The husband is a sexual deviant.

2 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This author always end his stories poorly

The husband gets screwed and the wife gets everything. With all that fucking where are her stds. The author writes a good story but why make him a wimp at the end?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 9 years ago
Good story

Some like one dimensional characters, and can't cope with ambiguity, many commenters fell into this group. Others like flawed characters, and enjoy characters who are uncertain as to the truth, or two are equally fucked up. Then there is a real decision to make.

The girl who cried false rape? That's for the courts to punish. Facing a man she falsely accused, seeing the damage she caused, that would have been hard for her.

Fg88, good story

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sink england

men there are pussies, story reads as a how to be a dumb fuck, at what point do you get pissed?

english men seem to have no balls.....tells you why the empire fell.

greatest spies for russia were english guys like this,ewwww, just weak characters and no one is to blame for shit.

Show me where she felt bad...remorse.....no?

what a waste of good words on a lame ass plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Once!

Once you cross the line!

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
wow

your stuff is on the dont bother list. no plausible story for the wife, just trite crap where the wife turns into and unfaithful slut and the husband at some point forgives her for NO FUCKING reason!??? wow this made a porn script look like an oscar winner

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
No

Read both cheaters deserve all they got

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - both nitwits got exactly what they deserved regarding their failed marriage - the rest of the story was just sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous