All Comments on 'Heidi and a Vixen'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Holy smokes !!!

It's a good thing I've been checking your submission page everyday otherwise I might have missed out on this fabulous story.

Short, sweet, intimate without giving too many details.

Beautiful as only You, AVL can do.

My thanks for sharing as always and hoping you write more soon.

IDB.

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 11 years ago
Definately the perfect fantasy

I love the way you write, for example with this story, it's like you plucked it out of my head just before I fall asleep at night. lol...If that makes any sense. My only complaint is that you like to leave a lot to the imagination (which is also fantastic, as I have quite the imagination lol) and I know that when you get into intimate details, maaaan, they are great details. So, I guess the perv in me would like to see a touch more of that, especially with someone as hot as Heidi Klum!

"She smiled. "You're a writer Morgan. Go ahead and tell the world about our night together." lol...see? She gave you permission already! =-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
With SwiftHawk

More *pant* More *pant* More?? please???? You are more than a vixen.. A true temptress, always letting us just so close to the action, but pulling a silk curtain across!! *blush* perhaps my inner voyeur is speaking but a closer look would be nice... ;)

xxxxxx

SpringBreezesSpringBreezesover 11 years ago
enjoyed the fantasy

What a wonderful thought! She's staring at me from the cover of this month's Marie Claire and you've given me inspiration... especially knowing you've, ahem, made her bi.

I loved the story, and I'm sure I'll be working out the details in my dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
different.

Your style is still there. Can't say I can picture Heidi but will bow to your fantastic imagination. RK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hmmm, a Dark Horse is our Vixen!!

Thank you for writing and sharing ... mind-blowing as it is. This is as always another beautifully written story, and I sure hope that you two do meet up again soon.

Knowing your fans as you do, you will be under pressure to continue with this story, for that I am certain.

I look forward to reading more, much more ......

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Very Cute!

My wish is for your fantasy to come true!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
HOT !

What an erotic journey through fantasy land (smile) My first thought was: U lucky girl, the way you described how you met her and subsequent reaction to her, had me grinning from ear to ear. I know now for a fact that whenever i see Heidi on television again, i will remember this story and smile. You really have the tendency to do that to me with all your stories so far, that is why you my favorite (wink)

SharonsGirlSharonsGirlover 10 years ago
Hot! Hot!! Hot!!!

Lucky Vixen! I'm so jealous!

txpaynetxpayneover 10 years ago
The Vixen is always the best.

Love the story line, you being picked by the star, asked by one of her staff to join her, immediately asked to spend the night, the waiting lim and then the elegant room. Always a classy story line.

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HOT!!!!

So, I was totally dripping by the end of this story!! Ms. Vixen told me Heidi actually face timed her and thanked her for the story! How amazing is that!! So cool. I am jealous!! Heidi and Vixen-DAMN!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous