All Comments on 'Homeless Heart'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Racholobo26Racholobo26about 11 years ago
Wow

Loved this! Struck a chord with my spontaneous side.

UnderstatementUnderstatementabout 11 years ago
Very nice

Will there be a second one?? Kinda curious!! Love the story line!! 5 stars!!

DawnJDawnJabout 11 years ago
*chuckles*

I smiled through this story, something I don't often do when the men are jerks! Thanks for that! And what a lovely surprise of a tale! It's like the beginning of something magical! I wish it would continue till the end! *sigh* If wishes were horses, eh?

YDB95YDB95about 11 years ago
Good work

Clever ending, and nice to see her break free of the jerk.

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeastSpreadHerCheeksAndFeastabout 11 years ago
Looking good.

The story was fantastic. Follow up with more. Have him lick and suck her asshole and tongue fuck it too. Describe the funky scent and taste from her working all morning. That would be excellant.

Naughtily_WrittenNaughtily_Writtenabout 11 years ago
5 stars!

Maybe its seeing her dump the jerk and find someone who appears to be more deserving, but I really enjoyed this. Hoping for a second part!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
don't look now but

the new guy is just as shallow as jerk #1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3025 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...