All Comments on 'Cougar Awakening'

by ctemple

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pentheswordpentheswordabout 11 years ago

You might want to be more descriptive at times. What were the kisses like, that sort of thing. Also you don't have to stop right after they have sex. Why not go for round two (or three)?

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Nicely told

A nice description of what every young man needs--a mature mentor!!!

ctemplectempleabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great topic

A hot mature babe banging a barely legal teen is a very hot topic. But your writing definitely needs a good edit. I hope you will write more about this young cock fucking the mature cunt.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitabout 11 years ago
good

i can relate to that scene many times sohot to get a young guy esp

when it is so taboo and he is black

so hot to be a cougar lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More....

And Kate, how about a nice serving of creampie for him, while you're at it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My daughter asked if her friend could stay over in our spare room after a night out and of course I said yes. The following morning off she went to college and my husband went off to work. Shortly after I heard footsteps coming downstairs and was surprised to see that the 'friend' was a boy. I made him some breakfast and we sat talking. After a while he started to stare at my large saggy breasts and told me his fantasy was to suck on an o!der woman's tits. I asked him how old he was and when he said 18 I reached into my blouse and popped one of my tits out. He immediately fastened his greedy lips on my nipple and sucked hard. We went upstairs and i stood naked in front of him. He pushed me down and opened my legs wide. He was seeing pussy for the first time and I told him how to eat me out. I screamed as he made me come and I squirted my juice in his face. For an 18 year old he had one hell of a cock and I straddled him and positioned him at my entrance. I sank down on his pole and took his virgjnity and then I started riding him hard, my big tits bouncing about. I came again and then felt his hot cum squirt up into my pussy. I book a hotel room once a month now so that his young cock can give me a regular service. He's my dirty little secret but I've never had such good sex or so many orgasms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous