All Comments on 'C is for Coconut'

by KMcT

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So close to wonderful

but why was 'bitch' necessary and why won't any of you writers let some one actually use their safe word? Knife play? Oh, hell coconut no.....

For the love of whatever you hold holy, let her use a safeword and show how it is okay and can just move things in another direction. The strength to know your limit is supposed to be good, yet it gets treated like the plague. You are gifted enough to do that and it be great. Show this missing part of the interaction, please.

KMcTKMcTabout 11 years agoAuthor
RE: So close -

Hi,

Thanks for the comment, feedback is really appreciated.

I would actually be quite happy to include a safe word if I were writing something I hadn't actually experienced. This is part of a series I'm writing about my real-life experiences as I explore with my friend. I've not wanted to use our chosen word yet - but at some point over the remaining 21 scenes (I'm a little behind with the writing!) its bound to happen.

I recently read an interesting article on the use of yellow to better develop play and it may crop up soon, talking it over I possibly should have used it during that scene - but then my reactions made it pretty damned clear how terrified I was at that point.

I found out later it was a different knife which had been sanded down to complete bluntness, so I was never in any danger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Never have I seen knife play in BDSM xD

I saw your explanation for the knife from your experience but I couldn't help but think, how can you put it in..? Meh whatever, this was a really hot story- but no D D:

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Ok

I hate knife play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKMcT@KMcT
25 Followers
I've written a couple of stories for friends and playmates but I've never tried posting them publicly before. I hope you enjoy them, any constructive feedback would be welcome as I'm still learning. The Alphabet series is based on scenes I was playing with a friend at the time.