All Comments on 'The Birthday Fairy'

by Carcosa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yawn...ZZZZZZZZZZ

Nm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

Husband and wife showing their love as they should and as God intended.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
ED med?

Confused. It is a sweet, TLW story. However, at the end, there is an ambiguous hint that Viagra was used to insure the regular marital sex they often enjoyed, albeit perhaps normally a little earlier in the night. I detected NO hint that he would have prepared himself in that fashion, nor that she would have slipped him a 'Vickie' (just made that up!)

It was presented that he would have been OK with getting some ZZZs, but that Sweetie took it upon herself to up the ante a little! I then understand that he came too soon and had to resort to G-spot massage to,at least, give Sweetie one of the two climaxes he thought would be a fair ratio! None of that is compatible with a healthy 25-35 year-old man using ED meds recreationally! Confused!

In my opinion, LOSE the Viagra comment!

4*

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Er - I was taken in by it.

Ordinary married couple - a hint of a tease - the comfortableness of intimacy and mundanity- thanks for writing. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That felt deliciously real.

WilliamVanderpoolWilliamVanderpoolabout 11 years ago
Realism

A very realistic story about the way sex usually happens.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Nice story

the touch of realism makes it good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet

This was very sweet and realistic.It's just my preference that short stories -- erotica and otherwise -- include some kind of tension, conflict (to be resolved/not resolved) or surprise. Extraordinary things can happen to ordinary people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarcosa@Carcosa
5 Followers
The shadows of men's thoughts lengthen in the afternoon. We all have our demons. I am fortunate to have a person in my life who helps quiet mine as well as a notebook and pen through which I can safely let them out to play.