All Comments on 'What Bill and Kate Want...'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Obviously written by a woman that hates men

So Bill and Kate fucked Merri blue in every way they could think of, and gave her room and board and (perhaps) some pocket money to cook and clean. How different they were from Michael. Bill and Kate used and abused Merri just as badly as Michael did, but I gather that the bisexual threesome you fantasized about here is as close as you can conceive of a good heterosexual relationship.

jenangelojenangeloover 11 years ago
original and engaging

I like the flow of this story, the way the characters are revealed. Only a woman could write sex like this. It is an expression of the emotional connection that we follow as it is developing among them. And the sex is delicious (to me anyway). What happens among them leaves me wanting another chapter. Well done! ~ Jen

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I found it a bit confusing at times

But it did have something different about it and was enjoyable in some ways. At the same time, it seems the heroine is very submissive and has emotional problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

I liked the way the characters' personalities all melded and worked together. Merri was so sweet and likeable. I would like to see a little more bdsm built in with Bill though. Great story, very funny. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A small part of the life of 3 maladjusted people

Did Merridith do anything in her life that was productive or that earned money or that helped other people ? You can't really believe that her ending up in a live-in threesome relatiionship is helping anyone Meridith in the street vanacular is oen fucked up chic and hardly worth writing a story about.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 11 years agoAuthor
Wow

I was warned that this category had the harshest critics and the most vocal fan base. All comments are good be them harsh or complimentary. Thank you to the people who liked it. While I wasn't quite prepared for the comments that attacked me personally rather than the story it's self it's all good, You can't please everyone all the time. Perhaps this was not the right category for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

this girl just likes for people to do everything for her! Have some fucking self confidence and quit being available to be used as a play thing! I can't imagine that it would be fun the have people use you all the time but it seems that she is incapable of taking care of her self anyway!?!?

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
Terrific Story

I didn't find anything unbelieveable here. Merri seemed to be a normal, well adjusted girl before her husband stripped her self confidence from her. As far as Merri being a productive member of society, how many people do we know that work and have families but would be a better boon to society encapsulated in a bridge abutment? Merri's ruin by a supposedly loving husband happens a lot, the same way a vitriole spewing harridan can emasculate her man.

I thought they moved pretty quickly through the date to moving in together but it could happen.

Not every one is strong willed. Not everyone has confidence, charisma, drive. They should be welcomed in where they fit, not shunned for what they lack.

TXanyTXanyover 11 years ago
Wow...there better be more to come, or your next story will be crucified!

Great work. Your efforts to build their characters is very good and this story truly deserves several more chapters.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Great story

My only criticism is rather than trying to wrap it up (perhaps you do intend to go on with this and ago and I missed it,if so my apologies) it needs more,the ending is too short and leaves too much open).As far as the naysayers,the anon trolls,ignore them,most of them probably think michael was a great guy and merri was a.no good slut.The comment that they are the same as michael is typical,they cherish her as their 'little lady',they make her feel wanted abd cherished while he isolated and abused her (I mean,classic case,living in an isolated place,isolating her from friends abd family,making her stay home,no car,that is an abusive jerk).Unlike michael they want her to be happy,they want her to get her education and also want her to have her own life,too,as seen by her having het own private space.It isn't anti male,the.michaels of the world are real,the religious right/promisr keeper type are like him,but don't represent all men.Bill is a dominant man yet he also cherishes and respects merri,he is a good man unlike michael who is a tiny weinied prick (hopefully she will find out.michael had been the defective one,mr no sperm count).

Keep writing,this was good,and as you write more I bet it will get better and better!

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 11 years ago
Now that is an actual loving wife

Move over all the cuckolding and infidelity stories, this is what this category sorely lacks. Well done and really hot. I'm sure all of us here will be waiting on tenterhooks for more from Bill, Kate and Merri.

delightdawndelightdawnabout 11 years ago
Bravo

It was a great story. Would love to see it continue and further exploration of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

Wow, what a hot story! I've never been in a menage a trois but after reading this seriously craving for a loving couple like this...Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow, that was a wonderful short story!

This was my first real erotic story that I have read. A friend of mine suggested that I check out the site and this was the first one I read. I'm hooked, thank you for a wonderful story. I know I'll be back to read others because of this good experience and also to see if there are any more stories about Bill, Kate and Merri.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yeah, Loving Wives isn't....

Perhaps Group Sex would have been better. The LW crowd is all about, and rather evenly devided between cuckhold lovers and burn the bitches. And they all keep their pitchforks sharp and torches lit. Personally, I like a nice HEA and they don't all look the same, now do they?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
needs another chapter at the very least. please

i am seriously addicted to this story. please tell us more about this delightful trio. i would love to read more about daddy, mommy and their little girl keep their passion and love growing/developing. this is a seriously sweet and hot story. just love this trio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!

I Would LOVE to read more about these 3. I found this story sexy and hot. At least another chapter to finish their valentines night, with some hot role playing would be great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Ditto the last comment!! Would love to read more, I find this idea really sexy and would love to see some more daddy role play. Pretty please??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting but curious in an odd way...

First, I'm not an anon. I'm carvohi; a writer on Literotica. I just happened on your page by accident.

About Kate and Bill; most men do fantasize about having some happily submissive woman willing to play fantasy games. Women, I couldn't say; I guess the companionship and warmth would be just as impelling for a woman.

A couple anon comments didn't make any sense. I don't get the 'man hating' thing at all. The comment about Meredith producing no wealth was equally confused. So Meredith might not have gotten a paycheck, and paid no taxes, and got no pension, 401K, or social security, but she was certainly contributing. She was facilitating Kate and Bill's productivity.

I doubt the longevity of the relationship. At some point either Meredith will tire of her role, or Bill and Kate will change. Then what if Meredith is fertile; that could change the paradigm overnight. For the here and now the relationship works, and that's all that really matters. A twosome became a threesome.

I enjoyed it, and gave it a five. Thanks for something different.

You're welcome to read some of my stuff if you like. Regrettably most of my stuff is pretty mundane. My email is carvohi@hotmail.com. An easy way to get at my stories is to go to the LWs, and look one up. "The Curse of the Scots" was fun to write.

Jedd Clampett

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 6 years ago
Very creative story

Very creative story. Just hit all the buttons. Solid five for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is anyone really THAT stupid?

BARF!

RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago
A Nice Fantasy

I read Chapter 1 and shall read chapter 2 in a moment. I loved it. It is, for me, pure fantasy. I don't believe a word of it. But what a lovely Cinderella story. I loved the characters, the way the story flows.

I don't understand the angst in the comments. The story doesn't deserve it and the storytelling style is way too gentle and fun. Like I said, the story is pure fantasy, and as such, a fun little read.

THANKS

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 4 years ago
A little too much sugar.

It does help the medicine go down. A fun tale. You write in many different styles from sci-fi to saccharine is there too much variation?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

excellent, sort of a fairy Tale ending, pun intended. Poly marriage for sure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5531 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES