All Comments on 'The Farm Ch. 03'

by SumacandIvy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Confusing

How can Gordy claim to be saving him when he forced the young man to go through what he did? Gordy seems like a sick, sadistic bastard. You give no reason behind his wanting the poor boy broken like that. And you give the reader no reason to like Gordy on any level.

I'll give you one more chapter to change my mind before I call it quits on the story.

LaVieErotiqueLaVieErotiqueabout 11 years ago
Clever

Damn, you've got me drawn in again! Though I was exhausted for poor, poor Prize. This story is different, it's unpredictable, it's edgy, its uncompromising. I haven't got a clue what to expect next, but can't wait!

Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
confused anon.....

Gordy is a sexual sadist and given the evidence a pyschotic f*ck to boot. The 'stay alive' and 'you are saved' are just part of the mind game. Poor 'Prize' will now be eager to do anything for Gordy, and all for the illusion of care/concern/safety. If you are one of the anons who previously questioned about BDSM-well, this ain't it. BDSM,in it's modern incarnation is about consensual activity with subjective safety/sanity concerns. This is nonconsensual physical and mental torture. 'Prize' is not a masochist-he doesn't seek pain. If at any point in the story he does seem to ask for it , I would argue conditioning for survival, not it being in his nature. Again, not SM. The author has done a bit of a disservice by putting this in gay male. It would better go in noncon or at least BDSM with a large caveat about the noncon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Oh dear, no. Don't see how this is meant to be erotic, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tell Me More

I'm totally caught up with Prize and his training. At times the story seems a bit rushed, but with all the cruelty going on, I can understand the montage-like approach. However, a break from the continued cruelty might help provide a foil and respite.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSumacandIvy@SumacandIvy
35 Followers
Always writing since childhood and looking for a hero to emerge from the dust. A hero in search of saving.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Farm Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Farm Series Info