All Comments on 'Neighborhood Bitch'

by TxSmutWriter

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
dmdboidmdboiabout 11 years ago
AWESOME!

I have to know what happens next!!!!!

patmapatmaabout 11 years ago
nice story!

i can't wait to see what happens at 9am tomorrow. (i'd love to be the neighborhood bitch)

capeannjoecapeannjoeabout 11 years ago
Nice

pretty good story. you seem to have a lot of little details...is this an autobiographical account?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

More, more, more, more!!!!!

Eros5150Eros5150about 11 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed your story. It was a fast read. I found the first part between friends to be more believable and, whether or not it is the case, written from a real perspective. The old man part was good, but seemed a bit contrived and did not stand out the way the first encounter did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

This was a great start. Continue the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Please write one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very good read

please do finish the next episode baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

This story was so hot -- please continue with the next chapter (and the next one, the next one, and so on). Even though you might deny it, you must know that you are in fact a fag, a cock-sucking, cum-swallowing faggot bitch slut -- and I bet you love it as much as I do !!!! Just accept it and enjoy being a faggot cock-sucker -- I do.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

My neighbor took some pictures of me and his neighbor getting it on by her swimming pool and was going to show my wife. So I've been his bitch for three years. Before this I had never been with a man.

hungbottomhungbottomabout 8 years ago
Sucking family friends cock

Love there story. I used to babysit for this couples 2 kids when they went out with my folks. When they got home he would always drive me home. We always pulled off somewhere and I would get over and suck his big cock and drink all his cum. This went on until I got out of school and moved away. I still miss him.

bk3rdbk3rdalmost 8 years ago
Disagree

I have to disagree w/ Eros5150. Sucking his friend "just one time" because his friend had turned him on to a local slut is not very believable. But, accepting that as is, getting caught, photographed, and blackmailed is believable. Best of all it sets the scean for an ongoing series of humiliating submissions to the horny neighbor! Good story, keep writing, looking forward to a long run.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 6 years ago
Really, what else are best friends for?

Great story. Really enjoy scenes where men get caught sucking cock, and then are made to suck more to keep it a secret. Based on the title though it sounds like it won't be much of a secret. Hope he has some black neighbors who find out. Also liked the anonymous comment from the guy caught cheating on his wife and turned into a bitch for his neighbor. Really love stories about straight men who are forced to suck and bottom for other men.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
loved this story

I too am a faggot cocksucking bitch whore -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! I would love to suck my neighbour's big cock and have him fuck me deep and hard. I've seen him by the pool and can tell he has a big dick. Maybe I'll show him this story and he'll get the idea that I'm a gay cocksucker - AND PROUD OF IT !!!

Can't wait to read more of your stories. This one is great.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great story

I love stories where a dominant man gets his friend to suck his cock and the both like it so turns him into his personal cocksucker. I would love to find a dominant man that would make me his personal cocksucker. Can't wait to see who else he ends up sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was neighborly

Great story I love the fact that there are plenty of cock in the neighborhood to suck because it sounds like you are going to be needing a lot of cock in the future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Makes me hard to think of being forced to suck cock...

CorjixCorjixover 5 years ago
Good Read

Keep it up for me. The writing...the writing!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
I wish all young men could know the pleasure of having sex with another

If you are not having luck with women why not try being with men. You may not have a real cunt but it is so nice feeling a man have fun fucking your mouth and once you realize it your ass will make a nice cunt. Let men use you as if you are a girl and love it.

LrickyLrickyover 3 years ago
Like my teenage years

I had some guy friends in high school some my age and some older. We would meet in a wooded tea and the guys would want me to suck their cocks. I did not do it then but now I wish I had. I was so gay back then but it was not proper to be a cocksucker. Well I am today. Love your stories!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

I read this story a couple years ago and I still find it a turn on. I am a cocksucker and love giving dominant men the relief they need.

Lovelicker2Lovelicker2over 2 years ago

It could be me <3 that boy. … love IT

mr4240mr4240over 2 years ago

Id love to find a daddy to dominate me, degrade me and blackmail me so my wife doesn't know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My fantasy everyday, and I'm a married man. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish I that was me being used like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story. As a teenager I sucked my best friend’s cock. It was supposed to be just once and our secret, but he told another boy and word got out. I sucked the cocks of several boys, some regularly, til I graduated, and am still sucking cock.

mic1980devmic1980devalmost 2 years ago

wow hot please more -super hot

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Another hot story of yours! Also another situation I'd be scared to get involved in, in real life! I guess that's what makes this story so hot! It was only supposed to be one time, for a friend! Then someone sees and blackmails me! I'd panic too! I'm not gay! That would be something I don't want to happen, but I admit that I fantasize about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have wondered about this type of situation having sucked a neighbor in the woods not too far from our homes. Would he keep it a secret or let others know? Would it last until he lost interest and then life goes on? It is illogical but somehow I love when someone has the upper hand. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow!!! Great story! It had me hard and wishing that was me. Can’t wait until he gets fucked up the ass! I wish it was me. Too bad you stopped writing!! I just stumbled on to your works!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved this story. would like this to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I want to a bitch used by horny big cock alpha males

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous