All Comments on 'Strange Days Ch. 83-86'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
DarkSoul_DragonDarkSoul_Dragonabout 11 years ago

not the best way to end such a fatastic story, but you did make me cry, there is alot of emotion in here and really feel like it was worth all the time you put into this wonder.

MysticCupcakeMysticCupcakeabout 11 years ago
No words

Just wow...please continue to write and I look forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
tears

you son of a bitch leading us to believe she died you evil delicious genius you. I swear when i stopped crying I was laughing my ass off about how i got tricked.

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
:)

Glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You prick!

I totally got tricked as well. Can't believe you did that but good show.

By the way I had just started reading your story about a week and a half ago before this got posted and just finished. It was very enjoyable, I thought the characters were really filled out. Just an awesome story sir/ma'am.

~Sirius (futa palace)

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Re: You prick!

Thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
about ending

Can someone explain the ending to me? Is sarah alive or just amy's imagination in the end. If shes alive what do you mean by ( in previous paras) " its difficult to get by without sarah" and how amy is reminded sarah has missed out on their son's life..

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Re: about ending

Sarah is alive and well. As a recently new parent, I know how hard it is, how big of an adjustment it can be. My partner in crime working two hours later than normal seemed like a really big deal in the beginning, and it was a struggle to get through it all, particularly when they were out of town for work. As for Sarah missing out on her son's life, Amy is merely referring to those special moments when their son learns something new or does something for the first time and Sarah isn't around to see it. I have both been around for those moments with my own child, and I have missed them. My son said "yes" and nodded the first time with me, but my other half was working late and wasn't home to see it. Amy was talking about moments like that.

dlj403dlj403about 11 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you so much for this amazing piece of work! So not my usual fare, but I enjoyed it immensely. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Thanks!

You are most welcome. :)

ValerysValerysabout 11 years ago
Great end to a great story

Thank you. Thank you for writing this. This is one of my favorite, if not my favorite, stories on this site. I think I've followed this story from the very beginning, and I want to tell you how grateful I am that you decided to share your tale with us. That being said, I sincerely hope you continue writing, your skills are nigh impeccable, your characters are believable and relatable, and your style is very easy and relaxing to read. To take all of your talent and not use it would be, in my opinion, a disservice to yourself and to all your fans.

If you DO plan to continue reading, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I will look forward to your next story with bated breath and a thumping heart, while I re-read this story to tide me over. Good luck with your family, your career, and your life.

Sincerely,

Valerys

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Great end to a great story

Oh, I'll definitely keep writing. Keep an eye out because I'll have two more stories going up soon, ready to post. After those, who knows. I have two more uncompleted stories waiting for me to get back to them (I had to step away from them due to time constraints), more story ideas noted down, and I'm working on getting published (a different story entirely). Busy times. :)

giggityguygiggityguyabout 11 years ago
Incredible work

I'm sad that this story is over, but a well constructed ending is the most important part of any work of literature, and in this piece you have excelled. It has been remarkable watching you develop as a writer and storyteller over the course of this series. To be honest, I mostly read your series as literature rather than solely erotica (although it is no slouch in that department either), and I have to tell you that you have managed to create a unique story that is compelling to all readers. But by far the area you excel most in is your ability to develop characters into real people, and make us feel what Amy feels, and generate a genuine connection. It almost ripped my heart our when I thought that Sarah had died, because of how much emotion Sarah represents. This particular skill of yours is what sets you apart from other writers, and what makes me love your work so much. I encourage you to continue honing your gift, and possibly branch out into mainstream publication (if you haven't already); I know that readers everywhere will love what you create. Most of all, I look forward to seeing where your pen will take us next. Hats off to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sad

OMG!! Your are so mean!! i was crying cuz i thought sara was dead!! great story btw... there are few onea that i read and take time to read all of it but with this one? found the jack pot!!

AlphaCherokeeAlphaCherokeeabout 11 years ago
WOW...just WOW!!!

I don't cry and I don't read normally, but I have happily and intensely read this whole series. I was crying as you described her life with William without Sarah. I have kids and can't bare the thought of life without my wife. Then you surprise us with a twist ending that she still alive!!! Well fucking played! I am very impressed with this entire series. The wait was well worth it. Great job. I hope to see a spin off maybe. More kids, maybe a thriller involving a mature William. Please don't stop writing. You're great at it.

geonisisgeonisisabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

Amazing, stupendous, faboulous, I can't even think of any more words right now to describe how utterly awesome this story is. Just plain brilliant. My girlfriend, woke up when I screamed, "YES!!!", at the end, and I had her read it, and now we're both sitting here with tears in our eyes. Just wow. One if the absolute best stories I have ever read, and I have been reading from day one. My girlfriend, who is insisting I put this part, as who turned me on to the story. I had never heard of futa culture before this, and was not even interested, and I have to say I still largely am not. One glaring exception is this absolutely divine work you have here. I'm just, I have goosebumps, and I'm elated, ,and joyful, and happy. This was just an amazing experience all around, and when/if you ever write anything else I will be there to experience it and support you. You are amazing.

Thank You, XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you amaze!

This has been one hell of a ride, bless you for creating this story for all of us that have read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Never again!

This reminded me so fucking much of Clannad! You never do this kinda shit again redskyes! You had me balling for so long! D:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jerk!

Don't scare us like that!!!!

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42about 11 years ago
Well played good sir!

This is by far my favorite series on this site. But I have to say, fuck you for that ending. I was fucking crying by the time I got to that last line! Thank you for all the time and energy you put into this series and I hope that this isn't the last time you grace us with your writing.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowabout 11 years ago
That was not funny.

I read all 86 chapters, and I greatly enjoyed almost all of it. I'm not entirely sure why you pulled that silliness at the end. Other than that, it was a good conclusion to my favorite series on this site. I will be eagerly looking forward to your next story.

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Wow!

I'm falling behind on keeping up with the feedback here. I confess to watching my tumblr inbox more closely.

Thank you for all of the kinds words, everyone!

@Alpha: A story about William? Oh, wow, I hadn't considered that. Hmm.

@geonisis: I had no interest in futanari stuff either. I stumbled across a futa story on Hentai Foundry and thought "oh, wow, okay, not what I expected, enough of that then". One day a light just clicked on, and I had to wonder what it would be like to experience such a radical change, how it might feel, how it could change perceptions. After that, I couldn't stop writing.

@Wandering: Good. An emotional response was what I was going for. Hope that doesn't make me sadistic. ;) Keep an eye out. More of my work should be showing up here soon (one is in the queue already).

@Anon: I'm not familiar with Clannad, but I'm glad the twist-end moved you. :)

@Onyx: It wasn't meant to be funny. It was meant to be dramatic. I knew going in that it wouldn't impact everyone the same way, but I also knew that it would impact the majority of the readership as it was meant to. I can't please everyone, but I can certainly target the majority. Thank you for sticking along for the ride though. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
grrrrrrrr

Asshole. You know why.

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Re: grrrrrrrr

I suppose I do. :)

lostone0069lostone0069about 11 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for the hard work and passion you put into this excellent story! The best thing about it is that you probably could take it and re-work it into a rated "R" or even "PG-13" and it would STILL be an awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
bravo good sir

Easily one of my favorite non published reads ever I have read all 86 chapters most of them twice at least I agree with many com enters that the last bit was a bit mean but still amazing. You described everything with such passion that I know you love these characters, and maybe even the people they represent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Will be missed

This story went from being sex driven to story driven, i am a member of this site aswell but have yet to submit a story which will change soon, as i am working on my own, inspired by your style of writing, the way you phrase your dialogue and describe the vivid emotion filled acts that become pivot points of the story, and i hope eventually i will have a story that is as emotional and powerful as yours has been, and i'm sad to have to let these characters go, maybe at some point you will touch on williams story? Thanks redskyes for your devotion to this franchise of love and life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful end to a great series

Thoroughly enjoyed the run; I hope you'll end up coming back to so we can get another firsthand account of one or more girls being blessed with Freyja's gift (or a guy who wants to experience what's it like to be a busty futa for a little while, just throwing it out there...)

One thing I'll need a clarification on - when Amy swallows the piece of Freyja, Helena says she'll help her contain it and remakes Amy's 'mortal shell'. Were the results just Amy becoming more supernaturally noticed and able to produce sperm, or was she turned into some sort of goddess or magical being like Helena? Basically, is Amy still human in a loose sense and Helena just physically fixed her (Amy is truly mortal), or did Helena give her additional powers so can she do some supernatural or magical feats?

And a minor note - now that we know about Helena, I would have loved for you to have a scene where Amy or someone else notices that Helena appears to be hiding a decent sized bulge behind her toga. Unless she was supposed to always be all-woman, but hey, wishful thinking and all that...

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Re: bravo good sir

Yeah, I'm pretty attached to the characters. :)

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Will be missed

I'm tempted to write something about William, but I haven't started putting down ideas in my notes or anything. Working on a couple other things at the moment.

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Wonderful end to a great series

What exactly Helena did to Amy (or what she has become) will be explained in a side-story, if I can make it happen. As for Helena herself, she is all woman. More about her would be revealed in the side-story too. :)

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowabout 11 years ago
Wow!

This series was a helluva ride!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Helluva ride!

Thanks redskyes! Loved the series :)

VenDeezelVenDeezelabout 11 years ago
Something to aspire to

Not sure what all tha fuss is about with the ending. That, like the rest of the story, reeled us in to the same whirlpool of emotion that has permeated the entire series. As an aspiring writer myself, I hope I can write a story as enthralling. This one hits the very mark that I think makes a tru classic. And that is simply creating a story that ppl don't want to end but can be more than satisfed with it's conclusion. Among Literotica works (and I've read quite a few now) this one is more than deserving of being a Hall of Famer. I salute your God given talent and hope I can create a world as deep and captivating as you have. Thank you, reskyes :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So I just spent... ten or so hours of my life reading this story all the way through. Holy. Shit. That. Was. Awesome. I kind of want to headbutt you for the twist at the end, though. ALL THOSE FEELS, MAN.

Really, this whole thing was freaking amazing. My only regret is that Holly never got to fuck Amy. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing if you write anything more like that Futatales story you have up (which was also amazingly mindblowing. Write another story about the giant futa demon pleasepleasepleaseplease). Either way, kudos man! Thanks for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Emotional ride?

This story is amazing! Even though all the kinky-fuckery has had it's fightes with my christianity, and the story being a emotional rollercoaster when I couldn't stop myself from reading ten chapter in one stretch, I do not regret having read it.

No, I'm not trying to make a hatefull/angry comment.

PS: when I read the last line (before "-END"), I cried in joy (I'm a late teen guy, and consider myself abit emotionally stiff :/) and almost shed a tear. Anyway, thank you for a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Jesus christ you fucky fuck. Never pull a trick like that again.

That said, this whole series was amazing.

caesarionr69caesarionr69about 11 years ago
nice ending

i just started reading this series about a week ago and i have raced through this series. you have done an excellent job by creating a good storyline, nice character devellopment and that nice trick at the end was fabulous. you have the writing talent to enthrall people with your stories. you make you readers care about the characters you create and that is a great skill not many writers are capable of.

5 stars for the whole series

gonna read your next series now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please Red!!!

That was just way to mean. I love you but that was not nice at all. I just lost my wife to death last October, and then you took away Sarah. I couldn't stand the thought of Amy going through that; I almost shut off the computer and erased your link I was so angry. You might have thought it was a cute way to build the emotional impact of a great ending, and it may have been so for many. It was NOT for me. Lynn

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Hi!

Thank you for all of the kind words, everyone!

Lynn, Sarah isn't gone. Read the very last line again. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Confused

I have really enjoyed this series but must confess to being a bit confused. You said at one point that it had been two years since the baby was born and supposedly Sara had died. And that Amy was having a hard time without her leading us to all believe she had died in childbirth. Then in the last couple lines you imply Sara is alive. How is Amy having a hard time without her if she is alive? And everything in those last few paragraphs before Violet leaves further backs up the impression Sara is dead. Please help me to understand. All in all though, thank you for a great read! DJ

redskyesredskyesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Confused

I'll repost this earlier reply.

Sarah is alive and well. As a recently new parent, I know how hard it is, how big of an adjustment it can be. My partner in crime working two hours later than normal seemed like a really big deal in the beginning, and it was a struggle to get through it all, particularly when they were out of town for work. As for Sarah missing out on her son's life, Amy is merely referring to those special moments when their son learns something new or does something for the first time and Sarah isn't around to see it. I have both been around for those moments with my own child, and I have missed them. My son said "yes" and nodded the first time with me, but my other half was working late and wasn't home to see it. Amy was talking about moments like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank You :)

Thank you for your explanation. I was sort of headed in that direction as I have been there myself. My wife was a stay at home mom while I worked two jobs. I was also thinking there may have been some divine intervention because of the magic and gods in your story. Thank you again for an entertaining read and for clearing up my confusion.

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damnit bitch you made me cry

You wait until the last line to say that Sarah lives all the while implying that she dies..... soooooo freaking cruel. I have to say that i was enthralled by this story from the simple discovery in the beginning, to the surprise of Amy's rage and injury in the middle and the Supernatural'esque (spelling, I know) ending the entire tale was well crafted and enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you

XiraeKXiraeKalmost 11 years ago
Wow

I absolutely adored this series. I've only found 10 series that have truly blown my mind and I've been reading literature on this site for years. The emotions portrayed in this story are spot on and exquisite in every way, it wasn't just a quick fix. I sincerely thank you for sharing this!

p.s. I totally almost cried at the end.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Sigh

Felt let down. Was great writing and a great read but .... I walked away from this story with the opinion Amy is still an immature selfish girl who caused more harm than good. I mentioned it a few chapters back - same opinion of her then. The ending just didn't seem to match up to the threads woven.

This read like a great book where the close made me glad it was over so I wouldn't have to read anymore of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it mostly, but.....

I really admire, your writing, builds up the emotion and feelings of a character brilliantly. However, I just read over the whole series, and I've got to say, it didn't exactly go the way I wanted it too. Marrying Sarah, having a baby with her and all that; a bit too safe and mundane if you ask me. I really had loved the character of Trevor ( seem to be the only one). But I still really think your a great author, and can't wait to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

I just finished all the chapters. The story was incredible and pulled me into their world the whole time. It got better at the end and more deep. I cried when I thought Amy lost Sarah...the crushing loss and loneliness became real. The ending had me laughing and smiling like a fool. Thank you for such a great story. The best one I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wooooow

I just spent the passed three days reading this story. It's truly remarkable! You almost made me cry! AND let me tell you!!! I hardly ever cry! You're amazing and this story was practically perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A good story but...

You are a great writer. I love reading fiction, erotic and non-erotic, and yours is very good. But having read this series from beginning to end in only a few days I have to say it's not as good as it could be. This is going to sound strange, especially considering the site this story is on, but a lot of the sex scenes actually took away from the story. Some of them were really hot, but I became invested in Amy, Sarah, Trevor and the rest of your characters. I was invested in their relationships and lives, but the sex parts overshadowed that and took away time for development of their characters. It was around chapter 50 when Amy decided she was through hiding, yet she didn't have the confrontation with Trevor until 30 chapters later. And we never did get Amy's confession to her mother. Even the god/dionysus story felt very rushed as it took a backseat to the sex. I know this was meant to be a sex story, but I could have used more story and less sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You Bitch! (please continue this is not a negative post)

I almost stopped reading when Sarah died. I fell in love with this series and losing her right at the end was... wrong. Ya know I mean i come to this site for stuff thats fun to read and then you pulled this on me. And then when i read that last line you know what i did? I started laughing and sobbing all at the same time, and i couldn't stop. Bravo, and please seriously get yourself published, this was amazing and you have a gift.

OneIBlindOneIBlindover 10 years ago
Dang it, Dang it, Dang IT; but really Well done

I was in tears (okay, just a little misty) but still that's a lot for me, at Sarah's death. All of this was well written and conceived, but THAT part was torturously awesome! I think Sarah was/is my favorite character but you did a marvelous job of weaving this story line with surprises, twists, and erotic excitement. Todd's return to the story even worked for me. Still would like to see a return visit to the Carter family at some point. Thank you for sharing this "Odysseusian-like" journey with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love your work

I've never left a comment on this , or any on-line reader site, but I have some thing to say about the Strange Days story. It's been said that an artists work is a reflection of their soul, and make no mistake, redskyes, what you've done here is a beautiful work of art! You prefer to remain anonymous to your readers, and thats certainly your choice, but you've still shown us a big part of who you are. If it is true that the heart of the artist shows in their work, and I believe it is, what I see in your work is truely beautiful. I hope there is a Sarah or Amy in your live, or some one very much like them, for you to love and charish. Thats my hope. What I think is that its you that some lucky person has in their live, and whom ever that person is, I'm sure they know what a tresure they have. Please consider getting published, so you can reach more readers. You have a special talent for drawing people into the world you create, and sweeping them up in the story as if they are living it them selves. I felt the hurt when Amy got the shit kicked out of her, I felt her joy when she realized it was her beautiful Sarah she was meant to be with. You can fake a lot of things in life, but not that kind of heart felt emotion. It has to come from experience, or at least the hope of experienceing it. Either way, its still the part of you that drives your stories. I look forward to more five star performances, and wish you the very best life has to offer. Thank you for sharing who you are with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wooooooaaaaaahhhhh

No matter how many times I read this it still blows me away. Usually on this website there is only porn in it. But this is a story, a world with realistic characters and amazing moments. It could be read without the naughty bits and I would love it just as much!!!

Please if inspiration strikes, write another just as amazing as this, even more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You son-of-a-peach!

You totally got me there! I hated you big time.

Really good work, would have loved a longer finale though

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So much feels

You punched me right in the feels. I've never cared so much about characters in something I fapped myself raw to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh god

Just finished te series... You sir are pure evil.... How dare you punch me in the feels like that. I was nearly in tears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HO DAM

I'M SITTING HERE IN TEARS RIGHT NOW. I LOVED YOU, AND THEN HATED YOU AND THEN LOVED YOU ALL THE MORE. THANK'S FOR GREAT STORY...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
**THE FEEEEEELLSSSSSSS**

Good god i am so glad i read this all the way through! Its rare that a story can be so terrific and cover all the bases!!!

You had me in lust, in love, in terror, and in tears.. then tears of joy. Just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK!

You know, this was one of those times when I'd really have appreciated spoilers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
best story ever!

This is one of the best story I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

The ending, the freaking ending...almost stopped reading, should have, because I'm still recovering...

Thelvon27Thelvon27almost 10 years ago
OH MY GAWD

OK - I am not one that usually comments or contacts the author of stories I have read (having only done so I believe a total of 3 other times in the YEARS I have been a member/reader/editor on Lit) I do however vote :) That being said I HAD to come and post this feedback - my mind wouldn't stop nagging at me about it. I just finished reading your series "Strange Days" -- My most sincere congratulations on a story excellently told. Your story was the first I had ever read about Futanari and while I was unfamiliar with the genre I was swept up in the story from start to finish. I felt as if the characters were friends of mine by the time I was done -- I laughed / cried / celebrated and was sad with them over the course of the story. I really truly enjoyed this story -- and the erotic parts? Woof!! You paint pictures with your words that truly intoxicate and pull the reader in - a gift that is sadly all to rare in writing nowadays. I heartily encourage you to continue writing - it would be a shame if you didn't. My thanks again for sharing this wonderful tale with us the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pure evil

I can't believe you did that at the end how could you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Omg

I was freaking bawling!!!!!! 😭😭 I thought she died! I was devastated and Sarah's not even real! Omg!

mrkrismrkrisalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic Story

This was the best story i came across here, i am not only refuring to the erotic parts, but the storyline is awesome. I had to hold myself from reading them all at once because i hated the idea that there was nothing left to read. The end was a litlle confusing. But i am a romantic at times so i love a happy ending. I strongly suggest that you have to write a book some day, let us know, and i buy one for sure!

I hope you had as much fun writing the story as i did reading it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lol

Iam a grown ass man, and iaam holding back the tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was...unexpected

Boy, that was one hell of a way to lead us on at the end.

SPOILERS FOLLOW

Just so you know, Sarah could still be very real - it's possible to be clinically dead (i.e. the heart stops beating) but still come back, up to an hour later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you bastard

Really few stories make me want to yell at the author but you did it. That was not funny to pull though I bet you are laughing

DeadPoetSparrowDeadPoetSparrowover 9 years ago

Wonderfully intricate series, I just spent all afternoon reading it instead of doing anything else. My only, I hate to say the word problem, was that I was so very confused by the ending. I understand the drama of it, it just wasn't very clear to me even the second time I read over it and, with Sarah being such an amazing character, I didn't see any reason to cut her out of so much of the ending. All that being said, beautiful job and you have definitely made my favorites list.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Finished reading in one go, damnnn it's very hottt story, i like chap 66-68 and 72-74 is so fuckking hot, orgy, dp, i like petite futa vs hot voluptuos girl.

Too bad no incest ^^, i like to see Sarah and her milf momma.

Ty redskyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

This is an amazing series, slap it between covers and it would have a place on my bookshelf. Your characters, for the most part, are great and I the work you put into it clearly shows. This is one of the best, very near the top, stories on here without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
where are you?

Loved the story like everyone but where are you since 2013

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Holy shit

Are the only words I can describe what I just finished reading. The story was amazing, but that thing with Sarah at the end, you literally had me in tears, with my hand on my forehead in literal heart break when I thought she had died. And then it was like the paddles on me chest when the 2 minutes and 11 seconds part brought me back. Thank you so much for this amazing story, truly a work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Everything

Is a little too pie in the sky for me to really enjoy this ending. Great journey thiugh.

horned_lizardhorned_lizardabout 7 years ago
You bastard.

You wonderful, wonderful bastard. /THAT/ is how you end a series. /THAT/ is how you write one. Weaving bits and pieces of the climax into the story (I figured out it was Fjreya near the beginning) without it being terribly obvious can be tricky. This was an excellent series. I may have spotted a few typos early on, but they were minor and probably not noticeable to someone who isn't an editor.

My only real complaint is that you suddenly had everyone saying "gawd" for a bunch of chapters. That broke he immersion for me.

I /was/ a little disappointed there wasn't a bunch of pregnant sex scenes -stories with pregnancy involved often don't, for some reason- but I'm happy with the way things turned out. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There aren't enough qualifier for this story

This is one of the most compelling story I've read in the past 15 years or so that I,ve been visiting this website, I've never wrote a comment for any story up to now, but this masterpiece compeled me to. At first I only wanted to read something to fap, but I ended up reading every chapters within the last 36 hours or so from the very first to the last.

Turned out, I was more engrossed in the story then the need for "fulfillment". Like someone else posted however, the fact that Sarah didn't really die in the end was a bit of a turned down. Sure it would have been a sad turn of event, but Amy could have just ended up with Violet or Trevor. The story lead us to believe that they might have ended up together or that they are just roomates, but there wasn't any closure in that regard, a fitting end is that to fill Sarah's lost : Amy, Violet and Trevor could have ended up with the treeway love that was building up for nearly half of the chapters.

But contrary to what someone else posted, I don't think the ending diminishes what was a truly beautiful story, there was everything a read could ask for, sappiness, love, sadness, humor, action.

Thank you for writing this,

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This needs to be an ebook

And I wish this author was still writing. That ending just about killed me though. I actually look for stories like this as I love a good plot with the sex. I’m sorry to see this end but I’m dam glad I found it and read it!!!

If this author is still writing please give me a link!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You Utter Bastard!

whooooooo.... I had tears in my eyes and everything.

OK.... calming down.

Aside from that last, terrible jerk move, it is a really good story overall, solid 5 stars from start to finish.

Thank you So Much for sharing this!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Things Come in Strange Places

I started reading this story right after a breakup that really messed me up. I was in a dark time, and then out of nowhere came this story. It was hot as fuck, to be sure. More importantly though, a bunch of the themes about failed relationships based on unequal levels of love and commitment resonated with my situation. Right now, I'm Trevor, and reading this just really warned me up. I would never expect to be crying over a porn story, but thank God I am. I know it's 7 years after this was written, but I hope that you see this and know that you really helped someone when they were down with this story. Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I quit reading this series back at the chapter where Trevor got involved, 18 -19 ?. Anyway, I wasn't interested in dudes and assumed it was going to happen and after reading this chapter I made a great call, IMO. I was not a fan of the dudes and it seems they persisted throughout the series. I skipped all the other chapters and read this one. However. This chapter was good, IMO, even though the dudes were there, I overlooked them, but the relationship part of it was great. It wasn't lust or "love" it was true. I like how you added emotion to it with the misleading of Sarah's long term death. Still though, because of the dudes 3 stars. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG Youuuuuuu!

That ending was evil! I loved this entire story, and the relationship between Sarah and Amy, and for a couple of paragraphs you had me tearing up. Just a great story, with just enough supernatural to keep things interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
fuck op

Fuck you for that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This story is the best I've read on Literotica and left me craving for more like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beautiful

Just beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started reading for the sex, finished for the story. Had so many things I shoulda been doing, but read it till I fell asleep and finished after I got up. Kudos. Thank You

SilvermireSilvermireover 1 year ago

That ending made me want to slap you and then after it all worked out strangle you....so well done for putting me through the ringer from start to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous