All Comments on 'Twisted Tails Ch. 04'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
camo1980camo1980about 11 years ago

Another great chapter, thanks for sharing!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 11 years ago
Is it wrong to say of a shifter story...

that it's warm and fuzzy?

I always get a kick out of the "normalcy" of your inter-lupine relationships. The pack members all have such fondness for one another.

Thanks for letting us continue to follow them.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Sweet

But wait until her parents find out that she's "married." They will probably search for the marriage license to verify, and then what?

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago
Parents in law...

Her parents reminded me so much of my former parents in law it wasn't funny. Still loving the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One minor hiccup

Loving all of these stories!! can't stop reading!! :) I did notice one little hiccup in this chapter near the end, George and Angie sold Angie's house in MTJAFT. They were living at George's house 'til they moved up to the B&B.

Love the characters and am gonna be sad when this installment is done. Please write more?!?!?!?! What happened to dragonfly after she went to England? ?? What is her story?? Is Cal gonna meet anybody???

Hope there is more to come!!

-Curious in the North

rebel697rebel697over 7 years ago
Peed in the car

I laughed so hard when Fenris peed IN the car. Classic...Although, I would have waited until they were both in it before letting it rip through the windows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gluten Free

Ok, So you will know, look up Celiac's disease. My grandson has it, and it requires he not eat any wheat products, or any gluten products.

we ate at a restaurant in Florida, touting gluten free menus. The staff considered it a nuisance, and brought him the wrong food, being careless. He doubled over in intense pain halfway through his meal.

Ignorant people like you, that make fun of gluten free diets, propagate ignorance and intolerance for inflicted people, who end up suffering for their carelessness.

So before you write another snide comment about gluten free bandwagons, educate yourself. Would you call breast cancer awareness "pink ribbon bandwagon" or some such crude remark? No, so do not make fun of the sufferers of Celiac's

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anon

when he said glutton free band wagon it was not meant as demeaning. he simply meant that they along with a large group of other people had chosen to change their diet to exclude glutton.

StrixalucoStrixalucoalmost 2 years ago

It was indeed clearly implied that Viviens parents did not have celiac disease (it would even be unlikely for them both to have it, but if they had, then she would likely have it too!) but had rather chosen it just like some people get into whatever diet just believing it will be miraculously healthier although not having any real reason.

That group is of people is actually often harmful for those having celiac disease, because they may fool people, even restaurants etc into believing that it doesn't need to be that strict. Just because they can slip (and many of them do), unlike people with celiac disease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
691 Followers
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES