All Comments on 'Valentine's Day Divorce'

by msgrant67

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Congrats! You have written a very inflamatory story thats sure to get a lot of hate mail. I am impressed with Cassie's level of spitefullness. I am curious as to what reaction you are looking for from your readers. Did you write this for yourself? Is this story written for a friend or about someone you know? Whatever sparked this story, I wonder if you would be interested in letting someone else write a chapter 2 starting with what happens next and what both Cassie and hubby become from this expirence. I don't want to do that. I am just now trying to learn to write a story and this is beyond my ability. Good luck with the trolls though.

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Creative

Creative and detailed. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Harsh words

That's one harsh story. You obviously have a hatred of men - whether due to a bad experience or not, I am not sure. The story turned my blood cold!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It could be

this story is a spoof dedicated to the psychotic trolls that go to the loving wives forum every day to spew hatred on any wife that strays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
About what I would expect

of a woman

livnthechilifelivnthechilifeabout 11 years ago
calling all lw writers

Is there anyone who can write this poor husbands justice? This bitch needs to seriously burn. Reminds me of another story here where the wife cheats and the husband gets video proof & his friend steals it cuz he's fucking the cunt too. Can't remember the author but always wished I had the talent to burn that bitch & friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
be it man or woman

i believe that is the way of the world nowadays and most of the time the only winner is the lawyers but remember it is only a story. As for me i would do everything in my power to fuck up a woman or man who did what she did to him.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 11 years ago
Clever

Not going to make you very popular, by at least it was different. It does need a follow up though. Are you going to do it, or do you want one of us lot to try our hand?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
probably happened to some skmuck

Was a little sad his only faults were being cheap and a little boring. Well and picking her for a mate but I will say this is probably more true of how women think then they will ever let on. Storie line was weak but it is fictional. Being a guy I hated the basic idea of the story. Might be better if I either of the characters were likable, and there was a reason to write it even the sex scenes were mediocre at best. Keep trying, anger and hate are still good motivators to a story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 11 years ago
my guess is that the husband will extract significant revenge

The exwife will end up with Jimmy Hoffa.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Interesting, different

and very unpleasant. To be fair, the husband was such a dummy that he probably deserved it.

tazz317tazz317about 11 years ago
IF ONE GOES TOO FAR TO ACHIEVE A RESULT

what cums next will be a payback of pain, TK U MLJ LV NV

maninconnmaninconnabout 11 years ago
Seriously?

In spite of how cool this set up looks, there is no jurisdiction in the world, as female slanted as divorce laws may be, that would have an emergency arbitration conference. Arbitration has to be agreed to by both parties to avoid a courtroom, there has to be ample time for discovery by the charged parties, and witnesses including the limo driver, would be deposed that would support the husband's story. If the prenup was iron clad, adultery wouldn't matter to a court without "in case of" clauses included. A quick setup would have been realistic, but would have had to lead to development of an equally elaborate scheme to support the husband's frame-up for the next months that the process would devour. I'd like to either read that follow up, or the resulting victory the husband would have when reality caught up to this wife's attempted divorce blitz.

tazz317tazz317about 11 years ago
#2 WHERE THERES A WILL

someone will find a way. TK U MLJ LV NV

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Glad I persisted cos at one point

it stretched credibility absurdly. Good stuff with some good lines..thanks for writing 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You have to wonder.....

For an author (male or female) to think up something so vindictive, they would have to be somewhat vindictive in actuality. Why would anyone want to be married to someone like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Reverse BTB, love it.

He's basically conned himself a trophy bitch that would be completely dependent on him, emotionally rejected her, and uses her once a month for sex. If a woman treated her husband like that, she'd have the full wrath of the BTB gods coming down on her head and she'd deserve it.

Turn about is fair play. Asshole got what was coming to him, and a pretty nice send off at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just made up bullshit

no way this goes to arbritration what a crock. both parties have to agree and he didnot even have a chance to respond to her petitiion of divorce. so this author is living in a diferent place then the rest of us.. totally a fantasy or some wet dream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why men don't want to Marry

Why put up with...............

gdog0014gdog0014about 11 years ago
over the top fantasy

I think that those of you calling out this story as unrealistic are missing the point.

IT'S FICTION people.

That being said shit like this happens every day. I worked a s a paralegal for a divorce attorney once and you wouldnot believe some of the stories.

One case a woman paid her babysitter to lay on her passed out husband so she could take pictures and use them to get custody of her kids. The truth came out AFTER the guy spent a few months in prison and lost his job.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 11 years ago
Written by a woman who apparently hates men

This story contains the following elements. The guy is dumb. The woman is much younger, much more attractive, and much sneakier. She clearly does not love him, perhaps because he doesn't worship her. She finds him a bore, and in return for a few years of marriage, she thinks she is entitled to half of his net worth. For his "crimes," it is OK to drug him, set him up with an escort, and ambush him with photographers. Oh, and don't forget the kangaroo court, as others have pointed out. A real loving wife Cassie turned out to be . . . Not! UNO STARRO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a truly stupid story

From a legal point of view a really stupid stpry. Write a followup about how the wife goes to jail for the fraud she purpetrared.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Honestly

I would probably go to prison for what I would do to her and the coniving judge. And it would be worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yes a follow up...

This lady is going to do time... and the judge will be right down the road in that prison... In the real world I have not come across situation like this one.... I am waiting for your next chapter

ryu77ryu77about 11 years ago
I would have liked it

if the husband was an abusive bastard. He may have been negletful but he didn't deserve this. This over the top shit is too much.

MolliculusMolliculusabout 11 years ago
I find it amusing...

that so many commentors find this setup absurd when there are so many setups involving revenge on cheating wives that are equally or more absurd.

That being said, he really didn't deserve what happened. Of course, if he had, then the story would have no point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time for part two

The title the revenge on the slut . She was so sloppy he would need a P I and a little grease and Cassie would be in the whore house not his house . As a joke ok as a actionable event sorry not even in California .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Actually

I thought it was funny :-). It's fiction, right - not a newspaper article (although in the National Enquirer I'm led to believe this is one and the same ...)?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

not a simple plot, and silly. that prenup provided for penalty w adultery? more a fantasy for her .....

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Cute

A light weight husband hating fantasy. Amusing but not plausible. Technically well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Standalone Story

I am wanting more of this story. Is there going to be any new chapters to it, do we get to find out what happens to the wife? Where does the husband go?

virago920virago920about 11 years ago
stop!!

fyi fiction is a story that uses real world facts & rules to tell about events & situations that have no connection to actual people or events. Fantasy allows the suspension of reality, so this departure from reality should have been posted in sifi/fant listings where it would have been ignored as the bad plot that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Did some of you reviewers even read the story? Many of your alleged plot holes are explained. And I really doubt readers are looking for an exact replica of the court system here. The lead character is a bitch. That is the point of the story. Not that divorces don't work this way or the husband didnt deserve this. Can you honestly say that the story lines are perfect on every other literotica story? Of course not. You can feel bad for the husband or hope chapter 2 if it comes along punishes her, but take a pretend story for what it is. I enjoyed the seduction & am able to suspend disbelief enough to enjoy it. Way to go, Msgrant67, keep it up.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read****

I like the story because it was written from a woman's point of view. Thanks for sharing.

loquereloquerealmost 11 years ago
-Great job

Let the record show that I’m a male. This was different; you dared to go outside the norm. “Valentine’s Day divorce,” accomplished this. I love stories with strong female characters.

-Great job

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Alimony

In the first State in the USA Pennsylvania earesed the alimony from the family law.

I read in a comment............In Hungary the alimony was ereased earlier.......

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Bullshit

This tale is so preposterous it's like a fairy tale. Or just the sad imagination of an autistic migrant worker who wishes they had a real life.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
she'd be dead within a year

After being kidnapped, raped and tortured first over a three week period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Duns'a comment

I think he is from some foreign country and unfortunately I am from Pennsylvania, USA and I can assure him and you all there is certainly alimony in Pa. I paid $100,000 over 8 years for support during the 3 1/2 year separation necessary to start divorce proceedings since she denied immediate relief and 4 1/2 more years of ALIMONY at $1000 per month. My second marriage of 20 years ended with her leaving to "find herself" and that cost me a settlement of $70,000 for ALIMONY which I refused to pay in monthly payments insisting on a one time payment.

Believe me THERE IS ALIMONY in Pa., USA

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
So silly

The arbitrator would have seen through this preposterous tale and insisted upon an investigation which would have shown her duplicity. She was toast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PEOPLE !! PEOPLE!!!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's FICTION!!

It's a story not real. God some people on Lit. are so fucking brain dead. I gve it a 5 because it helps to offset the ass wipes on here. plus it was original

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
CUNNING AND SLY

2 great traits to have. Caution though you just might be bitten back. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: anonymous-wow

So if one doesn't like a story he is branded a "troll". You know who the real trolls on this site are, it's people like you that make these absurd statements. Listen, I don't give a fuck what others think about this story, but as far as I'm concerned this story was stupid and unrealistic. Shit like this wouldn't happen. Okay it's fantasy, but even then a lousy one. Loving wives is turning into shit, if it isn't the wimpy ass cuckold stories it's these stupid ones. To the pin head anon-people,people who gave this a 5 star to offset others, you're another troll, giving scores for spite. I gave this a 1star and it's based on the likeability of the story, not to spite others for having a different opinion. (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: anonymous- it could be

it could be this is a spoof written by a psychotic author that pollutes the loving wives category daily with their sick one sided tales. I guess you're another one of those trolls that read every comment and then spout of your ignorance defending crappy stories written by psychotic authors. You're one sick fuck thinking this kind of story is erotic. Did you even read it?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
this calls for

These scheming thieving acts call for retribution not revenge.

She is a low-life, destroying her husbands life and stealing from him.

All because the poor baby is bored, boo-fucking-hoo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
two possible writers

This particular piece of crap has several problems.

1. It's in the wrong category. The bitch is clearly NOT a *loving* wife, just a money grubbing whore.

2. It is in no way erotic.

3. It is clearly written by one of two possible people.

a. some evil bitch that hates men

or b. some pencil dick douche who wants an excuse to beat women

either way, it's a shame there's no rating below 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This bitch deserves to die

someone page FTDS, asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow, what a stupid story.

Is that all you got?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!!! HEY ANNONY!! Fooled!!!???

You were fooled your entire married life by your dead ex wife. She fucked a bunch of men all during your marriage and you only found out after she died. heheheheheheheh That's why you bitch and go nuts over these stories. But the dead cunt fucked you over !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 thing

you don't have to pay alimony to the deceased. that will save him 36,000 a year, well worth the investment. As the old saying goes, the only good whore is a dead whore.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
DOESNT HE HAVE ANY FRIENDS

and dead exes cannot benefit, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a load of shit!

The whole process is crap. His pre-nip would not have made any restrictions on the husband's fidelity since it's his pre-nup not his wife's. If she didn't sign it they wouldn't get married. The pre-nup was to protect the husband not the wife! The wife had no assets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

thats right a croc he had a prenup she had nothing now where did you get the idea she would get anything not a good story maybe next time you will research and find what is right and what is wrong

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not funny

I'm the least. I doubt the bimbo was that smart.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Terrible

If a dog were to piss all over this story, it'd literally improve its value

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid

Not badly written but pretty stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey skinny bitch, I‘l be direct: suck my cock! Yes you won da 1st price ...

coz da drivel was baaaaaad shiiit stupid cunt. Hoppe yo can betta suck & swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stupid feminist crap

In Texas she wouldn't enjoy the money, she would just RIP full of lead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
unfortunately true

to life story for scheming gold diggers. Of which there is no shortage.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Hire a woman to beat her ass

What a sick cunt

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Literally one of the dumbest and most ridiculous stories Ive yet to read on LW's.

I hope no man ever goes near you, and if theyre smart they won't.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

I can appreciate a devious setup, but this seems like half a story.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star for this sad fantasy tale.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Just as I don't care for the stories where the husband has some sort of a Mission: Impossible scheme to burn the bitch, I didn't care for this. And at least in the BTB stories the wife deserved it. He was guilty only of being boring and gullible.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If this story represents anything of yourself what a waste of air that you breathe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous