All Comments on 'A Dish Best Served Cold'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Too far over the top, and doesn't really make sense either. Here's a guy who moaned to himself about losing control, and not beating her with his fists in a fit of passion, then goes on to arrange to have her murdered. That's hot-blooded, not cold, and in context of his spit-slathering vitriol, doesn't come across anywhere as neatly.

Also, are we naturally supposed to conclude that this masterminding idiot is going to jail after the police note that his wife and her lover died just the way a character in his stories do? No cop is going to overlook that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Goodbye to the cheating whore

Awesome all cheaters should get a dose of reality. Love the way the whore says lets just go home and talk about this. What the fuck are women that stupid nothing to talk about your pussy is worthless why would any man want to touch you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yes!

amen brother (crunch)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
actually a very good solution to a very bad problem

only real problem is he will have to wait to file for abandonment and then the time period for the divorce to be final.

A very fitting end to two worthless pieces of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

consequences - and she thought she was smart enough to keep this hidden ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A little sick story here.

Way over the top. Murder his wife and her lover.if the police put it together he is going away for a long time. I can see slapping the bitch and having some gang rape her but murder and no.better he hid his assets and got rid of her without exposing himself. Divorce and humiliation. And proverty would be a good way to revenge this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
terrible story the auther needs some serious help.

worse story i've read the past year

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 11 years ago
There's a reason I like your writings.

Whether I condone something or not, you wrote it well enough to be believable. I cannot blame another man for the way he'd react under such a circumstance, even if I would do different.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Great Story. The Author is Perfectly Sane.

What betrayed husband hasn't had this type of fantasy when dealing with a cheating whore skank slut cunt wife. I think like this every day.

OH YEAH

HA HA HA HA HA

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
No explanation

of why she cheated, and that makes the story cold as well as evil.

Was the husband inadequate (sounds likely from what he chose to do), did he ignore and neglect her (also seems possible) or was he simply an inadequate asshole who didn't have the balls to face up to his failings and even needed help to get revenge?

Good writing - bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yeesh

If I should live to see the end of humanity, I will remember the enthusiastic reaction given all the soulless murder fantasy stories that dot the LW section of this site and take solace in the knowledge that the universe is best served by our absence.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Extrapolation

At the end of this story, the reader is NOT sure if the Golf will end up smooshed and gooey, or driven away by a very contrite Sweetie and Bull! Or any one of a number of possibilities in between!

The author, IMHO, has failed to design the situation so that the 'in between' options are NOT compromised as much as they are here! I would start with 'pesky,' like stocking her panties with about 20 crab lice Thursday AM, especially if you can predict 'dogging' conclaves! Make sure nothing can be imagined as originating with you! Maybe some delayed-release emetics in a ThursPM cocktail before she goes out? End up with something, like planted LSD, that will get the lot arrested and put away! The current plan brings in confederates and elaborate equipment!

"Three people can keep a secret ... if two are dead!"

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
disgusting

Not fit to post

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
He missed out on a profit from his trouble

He could have sold her cheating cunt to a biker whorehouse and let the boys have at her. After about six months she would probably kill herself.

As for the wanker Simon; do what Vlad the impaler would have done.

solotorosolotoroabout 11 years ago
Good one.

Seems you wound up a few of your readers. As for the neebish who seems appalled by the murder fantasies on LW, just take a look at today's video games and films, not to mention the lurid books that are out there. You'd soil your pretty little lace panties. Speaking of which, why do I get the feeling the whole story took place only on his computer screen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well

fuck and suck hard and be unfaithful you will get your JUST reward. Lynda and Baxter should be introduced to the exciting world of Rottweiler sex before the crusher fitting ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thoroughly Amusing

Cant tell you how refreshing your story is. So sick of the gay husband cuckold stories. Loved it . Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
An option

When you are faced with a cheating wife and the end of your marriage you only have so many options. Most of those options include losing a lot of money in a divorce and a rapid decline in the lifestyle that you have worked hard to attain. The fact that you have already lost your investment in your marriage makes this almost too much to bear. While technically it is against the law, making her disappear is certainly an option. The only trouble is there is a very good chance you will get caught.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I like the touch of adding the lover to the mix

that way, them running off together becomes an option. Reguard less of the last comment, cheating wives and husbands disappear every day. 5*'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amusing?

What is really amusing is that so many comments can equate cheating with a double murder and rape -- or is it amusing?

Sorry but there is no creativity in just killing someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hahahaha

Yup

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
5* story

I can't say I liked how the story was going, but then, as a slice of life drama, it was well-written and, sadly, all too believable.

In fact, in my day job as a journalist, a few years ago, I had to cover the story of a missing wife being looked for in a car crushing plant. Up North, somewhere, I seem to recall.

james_38671james_38671about 11 years ago
good story

but i do enjoy seeing my wife take cock , if it is black cock big turn or for both of us

we try to set up som black cock every week

so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So brutal it is funny

I have to believe this story is an intentionally over the top violent reaction to all the crazy wimp stories where men can't wait to forgive their wives. A double murder is no laughing matter but neither is an Ohio or Hard Days Night reconciliation cuck fest.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Brutal

But fun. Well written, not at all realitic, good balance to all the wimpy cuckold stories on this site.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 11 years ago
Not particularly erotic

Maybe belongs in a different category? Like maybe Nonconsent?

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Revenge storied are old hat

I suaspect the author is a fan of mysteries and this kind of thing was quite common.The anons appalled at the story forget this kind of story is common and is just a story,it doesn't imply reality.Leaving it the way the author did it is possible he just scared the piss out of them.To be honest the way this is plotted is realistic and has a good chance of getting away with it,you crush two people in a car then the metal gets melted down there won't be any physical evidence.The cops will find out yhey were having sn affair,disappear and figure they ran off and with no evidence even if th hey suspected.couldn't charge him.

As for those wondering why cheating could be equivalent to murder,think about the court system that in a divorce will give a cheating wife the house and alimony and 50% of their assets,and end up supported financially so she can screw her lover in their old house...she kills the marriage,then makes his life a misery and you can see why he might want the iltimate revenge.It is funny.that.the commenterd are appaled at his brutaliry but don't comment on the vile wife,who is recklesd beyond belief,acts like an amoral slag,and they are like ha ha so she cheated......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The biker, of course, has no intentions

of carrying out the cucks murderous wishes. He just wants a go on the tart too.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
Where's the humanity

I can understand you're pissed. They cheated on you and you want revenge. Murders ok not a good solution but it is a solution. What I can't understand is why you have to destroy the VW. Years of faithful service taking you from here to there. Oh sure maybe now she is a little high maintenance. If you didn't drive her so hard you would have to change the tires so often. Yes she uses a lot of gas but she still gets you to where you want to go. Why are you destroying her because your wife cheated? Now that is cold and heartless. ****

BDEarthBDEarthabout 11 years ago
short & sweet

Mildly entertaining...a just ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NO, NO

Not the VW! Use the van.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Well Designed Fantasy

I have to agree that I would never do that to my faithful car....

Back when I was young it was considered that uncontrollable rage

was a perfectly normal reaction to adultery. Nowadays only the English seem to know how to deal with the problem. Personally the way things are going I am surprised that anyone gets married...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

"She rolled her eyes a lot, I found out later that her eyes rolled out of their sockets before her corpse was incinerated. I was also informed her mouth was stuffed with Baxter's severed testicles.

"I'm haunted not by her death but how she met her demise, after all I am a man no matter how detestable you think I am. I can live with myself and my decisions because all I have to do is remember my cunt of a wife's treachery.

"Did she deserve to die, perhaps not. However, the world is not a just place and I came to the decision that if she could cheat on me and enjoy it, I could enjoy cheating justice, even if it was finite like my former slut wife's life."

Murder as revenge is perfectly satisfactory in the literary world. To any potential realists; get your heads out of your asses and enjoy some cathartic yet blood-curdling vengeance! Five glorious stars.

janeyljaneylabout 11 years ago
Fuck me...

You really do get some disturbing morons on this site...murder is bad but gang rape is acceptable? Some people really need to get out more...fiction and reality becoming worryingly blurred for some of you...

Well written as always, your prose and dialogue are realistic and compelling. I love your style of writing, it always sucks me in and fascinates me despite any underlying distaste about the subject matter sometimes...and I love it when you go dark!

Top trash...:o)

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Very well written. Incredibly dark, but fascinating. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Harsh

This was the most nauseating piece that I have ever read in Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ugh. You need serious help.

Revenge served cold? More like you need to put yourself in the crusher.

zed0zed0about 11 years ago
A Little Short on Detail

Could have been a little longer, but over all;

A nice feel good story with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very dark

But in a Literary sense, very understandable. More men that would care to admit, have fantasies along these lines when betrayed. How else can you explain the popularity of the Iliad and the Odyssey? Menelaus essentially destroyed an entire country! To pick a Nit, Sushi is not fishy-smelling. It's only seaweed. Sashimi is the fish.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchabout 11 years ago
Neat.

You even figured out how to get your certificate of disposal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another cheating slut wife bite the dust.

Another cheating slut wife bite the dust. Give it five star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Certainly dark and but not really a dish served cold, because there is far too much talking by the husband serving the revenge that is not cold but hot for it is anger.

A colder version would be to skip all rehtoric by the husband and hand the wayward wife and her fuck toy a serie of papers describing the same that they can read before their demise.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 11 years ago
THAT felt good!

Yes, a bit dark as others stated but, still... a BTB ending and no simpering wimpy husband. I liked it.

chargergirlchargergirlabout 11 years ago
Five stars!

You're up to your usual high standard of writing, I see! Looks like you touched a few nerves and wound a few up. ;) xo

polarbear66polarbear66about 11 years ago

Good job, great revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ouch!

That hurt!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

yes, just crushed. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just Like That.....

Be Careful Honey........bye,bye

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
He did give her a preview -

LOL nice touch - she could not take a hint -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ignored warning

she should have listened. THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

Excellent. No wimp, no cuck!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you author for having the balls to do one with a BTB theme.

About time actually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it.

You absolutely got it right. Nice way to get rid of both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
2

Book 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BTB

Burn the BITCH ,,,Book 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

He made one small mistake though. Shouldn't have used the golf. The trunk is too small for 3 bodies, because that cunt friend Cynthia should've been in there with them!

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Are you nuts?

What a disgusting horrible ending! Ill have nightmares for weeks. Don't you know early Volkswagen Golfs are highly sought after and are worth money! Disgusting. Should have put them in her shitty French car!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No imagination

It doesn't take any imagination to just kill them off, regardless of the implements used. Sorry but despite the fact that this story is well written there is no way I can say anything aside from "awful!"

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
So much better than these willing cuckolds OR

those unwilling cuckolds who don't get revenge. I thought it was a little brutal and would never have sacrificed the Golf, I would have used Baxter's vehicle. My favorite revenge story was the man who gave his wife AIDS and then let her infect the whole bunch of men who were using her. Of course, that also punished their innocent wives when they were infected, too. But this would have given them months and possibly years of suffering, this way they did not suffer but a few hours before they were killed. But much better than NO revenge. Yes, I realize that it is just a story but I thought it better than no revenge at all. Good job, geronimo.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
A CRUSHING DISCOVERY

deserves one in return. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
You Know

I read my original comment on this tale and I've changed my mind. You are as insane as I am. To be able to write such opposite of the spectrum tales you have a touch of genius and insanity at the same time. Of course this got a five star rating. Well deserved, too.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 10 years agoAuthor

i'll take the genius card ... and the insane one, too.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Definitely cold!

And much better than your usual tales, GA.

Shame about that Volkswagen Golf, though. Damn good car.

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SHE,S A DIRTY CHEATING SLUT,BUT HER HUSBANDS NOT TO BLAME

Typical cheating story wifes a cockloving slut poor hubby is always portrayed as the innocent party. So it begs the question Why would the women cheat in the first place its just taken as fact the wife must be a dirty cheating whore to take anothers cock,has it seriously never dawned on these morons that they cant be doing the duty to satisfy their spouses because i can assure you the women in these stories are being neglected so take a look in the mirror if your partners cheating yeah thats right its your own fault needle dick.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
To Anon Below

Your logic is flawed. There was no mention of sexual problems in the marriage relationship. If there had been, the appropriate response is simply to address the problem and solve it. Sex, and orgasms are not complicated. There is really not much to them. It is the twisted ego gratification that some loser need to feel better about their pathetic existences that causes them to cheat. You see, before a cheater betrays their spouse, they have already betrayed their own honor. They have lost more in self respect than they can gain in momentary ego gratification. They soon realize this and most start down the path of denial and self justification - LIES. Filling your own head with lies is a sure fire way of causing emotional distress and mental illness. All this for what? That's right, not too smart. Like I said cheaters are losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hummm

I bet alot of the negative comments were by people that laughed and smilied at the MOVIE BERNIE....

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
count me in

Count me in the group that thinks he should have crushed either her shitty car or her fuck buddy's car.

Bad enough he lost a wife but to lose a good car as well?

Probably better for Cynthia to get hers separately, too many all with one connection at the same time raises suspicions.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

I would have let her live and have him divorce her and have pictures of her sent to every person she knew also sent to her lovers wife to have proof to take ever dime he will ever make.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unpleasant Psychotic Babble

Too much hate and over the top revenge.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 9 years agoAuthor
Too much hate and OTT revenge?

Yes, there was meant to be. You do realise this is just a story, right?

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Absolutely perfect revenge.

This story should get posted at all cheater havens; you know those sleazy bars and restaurants. Fortunately, this was a fantasy story, but the bad guys lost. If it bothers you, you can write a second chapter where they two cheaters are set free after messing their pants. Kudos to this author for a fun five star story.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I WONDER IF ALL THAT SUBTLE SARCASM IS LOST ON THEM

hugs could be crushing. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
A good story...

This is just a story, but a good one...I know that all cheaters that read it will think twice before cheating again...I know that soon or later they will cheat again, but always looking behind them...4*...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thats the way to do it...

A little too kind me thinks but fair when all said and done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Over the top

Nothing wrong with revenge. The problem is this story takes the revenge too far.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 9 years ago
Sweet!

Punishment befitting the crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad

Way over the top drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reallt good story

gave you a 5

ScepticM8ScepticM8over 8 years ago
Nooooooo!

That poor car...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cold, cold, cold!

I wish I'd had that biker available when I caught mine. The divorce was much too expensive and messy.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Over the top? Not!

To Anonymous "Over the top":

You've never caught yours, I take it.

If it happens to you, you may well change your tune.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

I loved it!

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 8 years ago
What A Way To Yreat A Faithfull Realisable Car

Good cold read very funny, is there a sequel ! ?

What a missing person's with police, baxters wife !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To Anonymous - he never published...

To Anonymous who said something about the cops reading his character. If it is not published it is unlikely they would know what happened. Believe me, it would be easy to cover this up. Just make sure the bodies are not found. If the car is crushed then stacked in the back of a lot, it is unlikely they would be especially if the guy put some lime in with them. There are thousands of missing persons every year, adults leaving would not be a surprise. He could easily move some money around and make it look like she left voluntarily. Happens all the time. Cynthia probably did know, that means when lover boy does not show unless someone does something really stupid, cops will likely close the case as a run away wife and lover.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
nah

Don't use lime.

Simply get it to the smelter shortly after it stops dripping.

When steel melts to the pour point organics are long gone.

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
Cheating

The traditional punishment for cheating in most cultures is death. While many people may think that we have become more "civilized" in the past few centuries, death is still the end result of many illicit affairs. Google "love triangle" and the news stories of murdered spouses and lovers is endless. It is clear, we still believe in the death penalty for cheating, it is only man's law that stops some of us from carrying it out. Why not reinstate the death penalty for cheating? We all seem to think that a spouse cheating, destroying a marriage, a family and doing permanent damage to the other spouse and children is horrible. Why reward the cheater with half the marital estate and custody of the children? How is that just? It is clear that a cheater is a terrible role model for children. Indeed, children of cheaters often go on to become cheaters themselves! Everyone is better of wiping away the cheaters. Why not end the misery and end the cheater?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Certainly one of the best revenge tales ever!!!!!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ok. 4* for good writing and dark twists

This definitely fulfills a primordial urge.

If people want to give into sexual urges, why not violent ones?

Life really isn't a one way street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cheating is a bitch but this

load of vile shite is just taking it too far...you must be one very cruel minded asshole to write dross like this and totally depraved...ok you get back at the cheating bitch but murder will never solve the problem of being a maniac...

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 7 years agoAuthor
@cheating is a bitch, but...

You do know this is a story, right?

I wonder if you'd denigrate Thomas Harris for the Hannibal Lecter character?

Not that I'm comparing myself to TH, but the principle remains the same.

I bet you're the kind who'd cuss out and threaten an actor for playing a villain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Just too short.

Thanks for the great entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun

About a man with evil inside and just the thing to bring it out.

Sociopathes often go through life without acting out until they are triggered.

They are best to remain true and faithfull too.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
#2 IF EVERYTHING SO FAR HAS BEEN TOO CRYPTIC

the word Crush should put perspective into the equation. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tazz317

What the fuck do you think "I'm going to miss that golf, I'll be Crushed without it" could possibly mean? Dumb ass!

zatzoy14zatzoy14about 7 years ago
I've always wondered!

Thank you author I've always wondered if some of the reactions of some of the readers are so-so-so off the deep. You maybe correct that some of them may not know the difference between fictional stories and real life. Or we may be looking to deep at their comments.

Some of the well written characters of stories make you hate them or situations are so dreadful you want them to feel the doom.

Crushing the car with bodies inside makes think of goldfinger and James Bond movies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
96 public comments and majority of them condone taking the law in one's own hands

?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Make that 98 with a very high percentage condoning he take the law into his hands. Awesome submission (wish there were more like it to offset the cuck/wimp/RACC bullshit that pervades on this site.)

"5"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Give It A 99 Out of 100

An easy 5-Star rating. If I caught my wife a willing gangbang enthusiast or pulling s train, she would definitely die, as would her sex partners. Divorce would be out of the question. Only lawyers and wives benefit. Husbands and children suffer. To Hell with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I don't advocate violence but it is true that in most divorces the man gets royally fucked even though he's the victim. So in this case I think excellent story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6084 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

SIMILAR Stories