All Comments on 'Detachable Penis'

by purpleruff

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
bad_boy_good_girlbad_boy_good_girlabout 11 years ago
Totally hot

I dig FTM's there just is not much FTM fiction. Loved it.

purpleruffpurpleruffabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I am glad that you liked it, and will probably write other stories featuring trans characters in the future.

EtaskiEtaskiabout 11 years ago
Wow

What can I say? Enlightening, because as the other poster said, there isn't that much FTM fiction around. Arousing, because you nailed the "non-consent" part of the fantasy so well. And one of the rarer stories that came across to me as a pure fantasy, as in: "Exactly as I might imagine it in my head when I'm alone."

What I mean is that the lack of apparent motive for the woman's behavior in the story doesn't matter to me at all. She's faceless; she is there to perform her function, and I'm only focused on the narrator. The story is all about the one to which it is happening, and nothing else matters. Sometimes the development of the antagonist does matter so that a story can make sense...but not always is it the case with pure fantasy stories. :) Well done!

purpleruffpurpleruffabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Yep, this was pretty much a straightforward fantasy. All else aside, I would not wear a hard prosthesis (aka "hard packer" or dildo) for a night out. That would be really uncomfortable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All of My Fantasies Combined!!!!

:D *FTM orgasms while attempting to cover his gushing nosebleed.*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And for the finale?

Unless she's going to bury her 6' under, she's going to jail for a long, long time. The drugs will still be in her system and the marks will be on her body and she's seen your face. I hope you enjoyed raping her (that's what this is - rape) because the result is going to ruin your life. As abhorrent as a rape is to women, THIS is your fantasy? Disgusting, even for a fictional/fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As already commented..

" As abhorrent as a rape is to women, THIS is your fantasy? Disgusting, even for a fictional/fantasy story."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it.

Don't listen to the stupid fucking feminists. -.- I'm not saying that ALL feminists are stupid, but there's a line. This is a fantasy! Not something that actually happened.

Also, it's HE. Not she. The guy is a FTM. So am I. This story was hot, hot, hot! I've read it many times in the past, but decided I should leave a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please write more like this!

Just... wow. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stunning

Never imagined a rape fantasy with a female antagonist. My head is reeling. Not sure if I find this hot but definitely an eye opener. A dominant woman is utterly delicious, but this lady seems psychotic and detached. Would not want to be at her mercy. Hope the protagonist survives the ending!

I loled at the ignorant comments. Hello, this is a dude's fantasy of what he imagines happening to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What does being a feminist have to do with a rape fantasy?

And that's what this mess is - a rape fantasy. Yes, it's a fictional story. But it's an incomplete one. With far to little information and way too many implausible things to be any good. Worst of all, it's unfinished. Without any background to speak of, we have no idea as to either of their motivations. And it always makes me laugh when people drug other people. What if that person was allergic and died? Did she just go down to Walmart and buy the drug? In the end did she really kill her? No - this was a complete failure of a story. It wasn't really a story. It was bits and pieces of an idea for a story. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First of all...

...to everyone saying 'her' referring to the victim; it's 'him', alright? And second, a short fantasy piece on fucking Literotica does not need to be factually sound, realistic, or anything of the sort. It's like commenting this shit on a YouTube video;"--you're not critiquing a feature length film; you're bitching about a personal creation someone shared and it's ridiculous. I enjoyed this a lot; as another ftm here it makes me feel like I can especially put myself there and feel it. And @OP/Author, ignore the senseless hate. People will find any little thing to whine about. Keep doing you, man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very unusual story

I have not read anything like this before so I am a little confused as to what to score it, On one hand I think the rarity deserves a 4* for originality, and a 3 for the content and writing, so 3 1/2 but that cannot be scored so...................?

And to those who knock any story of fiction, I suggest you write something that you enjoy and see what type of comments you get, idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

As a Transman I loved how the story started off but you don't ever mess with a trans guy's Prosthetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To all the offended dumbasses, from a transman.

You do realise that you are reading a story on literotica, right? Why do you need background information? Why do you need extra character development? Why the fucking hell are you sitting here, on the "NonConsent/Reluctance" tag of Literotica of all places, wondering why there would ever be a rape fantasy story? If you think its sick or disgusting, GET OFF OF THE NONCONSENT PART OF THE SITE!!! Everyone has things they imagine or think about, and like it or not, its healthy to think 'what if'. This isn't happening in real life, this isn't based on any kind of true event, so why are you so concerned about an idea that someone chose to explore? The best part is, from what I can tell, all the other transguys love it, which means the only ones getting offended by this (as is typical) is the non trans people. Get over yourselves and your fake ideas of social justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes!

I'm a trans dude and I absolutely love this. I didn't even expect it to be about a trans guy, and it took me until the mention of scars around the breast area to realise it, but oh man! This was so good! It's so, so refreshing to see us represented in fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this is horrible

i know that this is just a fantasy but this is absolutely horrible. he didnt want it! she fucking drugging him and tied him and made him orgasm, but the thing is just because a person orgasms it does not mean they like it whatsoever!! he didnt want it and he was begging for her to stop, fuck he even tried to keep his prosthetic inside of him. you dont just take a transmans prosthetic, that is insanely fucked up. and yes, i do know this is literotica. i know its someones fantasy. but as a transguy this is absolutely horrid. and as a transguy who has been raped multiple times it is even worse. i understand people have fantasies of rape, but you should realize that rape is something that happens unwillingly. if you have fantasies of being raped then you like it, meaning it would be sex. if you fantasize of raping someone else then you need to go to a damn mental hospital because this is insane. and to add a transman to this story it makes me sick. he was drugged, tied up and raped, unable to move, with a woman forcing herself onto him and into him with his own prosthetic. i know this is just a story, but if this really happened would you be turned on? because if so you need to talk to a therapist or check yourself into a mental institution. this makes me so sick i threw up. and yes i do understand i read this on my own accord, but i read it thinking it would turn me on and now im thinking about what people have done to me for the first time in months. thank you you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story good job!

I'm trans masc and I really enjoyed this. It was hot! To everyone in the comments: The character is not consenting, but the author is. This is like any non-consent fantasy BDSM scene. Kink is usually about power, submission/dominance not as much what is actually happening. It sometimes has things that woudn't be okay in a realistic way, but makes them okay as a fantasy in a consentual framework. There is a big difference between stuff like this and assault. Please leave this dude alone.

QueerasaurusrexQueerasaurusrexabout 5 years ago
So fucking hot

This is one of the hottest things I ever read! Is there going to be more?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Remarkable storytelling. Assuming survival, I can't help wondering how this relationship will play out.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrden8 months ago

Thought this would not be awful and about something else... Shame that it is awful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous