All Comments on 'Bathhouses In Another Land Ch. 04'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
For those interested

Pictures are available at glorypair.tumblr.com - they are still being added to, and cover more than a decade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
tell your wife everything

I think you should tell your wife that you suck cock and get fucked. It will likely turn her on even more. Also, I want to tell you that I looked at your picture under your biography and I must tell you that I'm very attracted to you and especially your cock. I too have a wife but I too have lots of gay sex. An older man like you really turns me on and I wish we could meet. Please tell more stories involving your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wish I could tell my wife

I'd love to tell my wife about my (rare) visits to the local gay sauna (i.e. bathhouse)... don't think I could somehow. I'd love to take her to the nude beach near here in the summer... again, never going to happen. I have been (without her) to a mixed night once or twice at the sauna but it's a totally different crowd to usual: mostly bored frustrated straight guys and a handful of MF couples. Any single females are usually overweight, etc. Then there are a few trannies, etc. No, what I fantasise about is a "bring your wife, girlfriend or sister" night at the sauna. That is the crowd would be mostly gay or bi men but there'd be a few straight women there (wives, girlfriends and sisters) to watch or maybe join in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous