All Comments on 'The Bra Salesman Ch. 05'

by bobrobertson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pichejfpichejfabout 11 years ago
Idea for future chapter

Thanks again for another excellent and funny chapter.

I have a suggestion for a future one, if there ever is another. Tasha speaks about her therapy session with one of her hot female friends. The friend in question has always had the hots for Tasha but never had the guts to tell her. She learns when the next session is going to be and crashes the party. Our hero at first starts to try to bullshit her like he did Tasha but she isn't buying it, of course. She asks to speak to him in private and tells him she wants in just so she can have a go at her friend.

The rest is entirely up to you, and thanks again for another amazing chapter, and for getting the tub of hairy lard out of there.

bobrobertsonbobrobertsonabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate the idea! I've got the next few chapters outlined in my head, one of which gets into similar terrain regarding what you suggest. So stay tuned! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!

these stories are incredible...i would love to see Dave show up with some other "doctors" and really give it to her :)

JonnyZeldaJonnyZeldaabout 11 years ago
Meh...

Like someone else pointed out in the last chapter, I didn't really like the inclusion of John's co-worker. As unbelievable as the story is already, it seemed even more so for her to feel comfortable letting such a grotesque and disgusting person "exercise" with her. It would have been interesting at least if Dave was hot. I mean you gotta draw the line somewhere, otherwise it's like you're saying "just fuck the whole thing". I find it equally odd that John would want to share his discovery with anyone. I like how he put Dave out of the picture finally because he felt guilty, but you could have just had John feel guilty about even telling Dave about her. It's a shame because I was really enjoying this story so far, but nonetheless I'll read on to see if it picks up again. Hopefully that's the last we'll see of Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Then little spurts of green cum shot out of his dick and landed all over her stomach and tits

Ok , i am a sick puppy , i was laughing along with the story , found it all very funny.

However .... that one Line really did kick me out of the comfort zone with an almighty WTF ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbobrobertson@bobrobertson
777 Followers
Writing stories of humongous breasts for over 10 years

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES