All Comments on 'Taking Jaime Ch. 02'

by secretshy16

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Man, he becomes even creepier with each chapter.

I hope you keep her as the strong female she seems to be turning into, rather than the ridiculous love-soaked rapeslut that most of these stories seem to inevitably turn into. Still waiting for Vincent to grow a conscience as well, since despite supposedly loving his sister, he still sold her and hasn't bothered to check and see if she's been harmed the way he insinuated he was going to.

black_maestrablack_maestraabout 11 years ago
very creepy

I love the obsessed individuals... yummy and thrilling all in one, but I have to agree with first anon comment, please let her stay strong, not like Taken written by Bizzy_Bish (black woman kidnapped by white guy, and after a month or so she is totally committed to him even denies her finace and the cops that ask if she was kidnapped... crazy). what is that called Stockholm Syndrome or something like that. I just want Jaime returned to her family and Langdon committed to a psych ward. he's as looney as they come and strangely delusional where only she is concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This mofo is nuts!

Excellent story!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Again he is so creepy, delusional, crazy, selfish and inconsiderate among other things...now on to the next chapter lol

Trinity71Trinity71almost 8 years ago
That sick f*ck

It's funny how he experiences this matter entirely different than Jaime. And I can't stop reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written

Well written, great content for this subject

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretshy16@secretshy16
305 Followers
Just person with a wild imagination

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Taking Jaime Previous Part
Taking Jaime Series Info