All Comments on 'Life Doesn't Seem Fair'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 11 years ago
IF THE PARAMETERS WERE CHANGED

would the no difference matter, TK U MLJ LV NV

DG HearDG Hearabout 11 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

A little out of my comfort zone but it was a fun write. Thank you to all who vote and comment.

With respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bravo!!

One of the best stories I ever read. Truly a love story, not just raw sex as so many others write. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a very well done read :-)

thank you for a story that did not follow the usual boring stroke routines ... this story was a very nice read :-)

and no ... life really is not fair ... as someone who was involved with his own sister ... I know first hand how unfair life can truly be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why ...

Why not..?? Very good for a short story and I really enjoyed the read even though there was not that much sex between them ! Still a good read.!!

thx.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good tale

DG, Thanks for the incest father daughter tale, it was enjoyable reading. You should step out of your comfort zone more often. Good job

hansbwlhansbwlabout 11 years ago
Editor?

How could this pass?

Quote

"If you could be in love with your father than I was."

Unquote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You need to work harder on sentence structure and word usage. Too much of it was separated into paragraphs where no breaks were needed, the dialogue was perfunctory and mostly without value. The sex was fine if you are into that and for the incest people I can see it as a pleaser. For me as 'constant reader' - not so.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
There Is No Feeling Here

Like reading a text book. Basic technical flaws distract the reader. Party's instead of parties. Than instead of then. Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I say

Forget Incest, they have no appeal for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Delightful...

Don't get too upset by the readers who can't see the forest for the trees. The spirit of the story is in the right place. A few grammatical blips and misspells can be forgiven, and I'm sure you'll proofread closer in the next story you weave for us. I especially appreciated the last sentence. As long as family members are consenting and their eyes are wide open when they get involved in relationships, though tricky and sometimes terribly bumpy, they can have a life together like anyone else. I found your story delightful and sweet. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved it

its such a sweet story goodonya

horny_chick1998horny_chick1998about 11 years ago
Loved it

awesome i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

nice...very nice.....sort of reminds me of my step daughter and i..when her mom passed she was 17.....when she was about 20 we fell in love...and have shared a bed since.

Mr WolfMr Wolfabout 11 years ago
Hansbwl - A response

It was left in as it was 'her' speaking her thoughts so why should I change it? If that is how DGH decided she would think then who am I to say otherwise it is, after all, his story. Any other missed typos etc I accept full responsibility for :-)

Thanks for reading and commenting though, I'm sure DGH will be pleased that you and all the others have taken the time to do so.

Kind regards

Mr Wolf

BertaCDBertaCDabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

I found your story quite interesting and you raise a very valid point with your ending sentence. I hope you are among the 2/14/2013 winners with your submission. It's too bad that some "naysayers" have chosen to be so picky of your writing.

DocOcDocOcabout 11 years ago
Life is NEVER fair

Who is to say what REAL love is. What with modern medicine to check for abnormalices the chances of major birthdefects is minimal and what about those instances where unknown sibilings that were adopted have married only to find out later they are brother and sister. Frankly I found it well written and very interesting. Thank you.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Eine romantische Geschichte

Vielleicht etwas dick aufgetragen aber schön.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Really nice tale -

If you remove the incest aspect it is unassailably good - just made up that word -

The fact that it was incest should not deter a read - ignore that minor detail - it is a story no one is asking you to live that way or interact with anyone who does - just look at how the attachment developed and how they consummated it - it is almost certainly NOT uncommon for the feelings to exist and the actions may be unusual but certainly not unique. Assume they they take precautions not to have damaged children and what is the actual harm to anyone???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow (:

Hey, I'd just like to say that you're doing a great thing with your daddy.

You should not feel ashamed at all. (:

And when you're climaxing on his cock, feel the love beating through the veins in his man hood and know that he loves you unconditionally. Ok (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Every one

I know many adults father & daughter also mother & son having relationships ! It has always went on & always will . Most is in A situation where they must keep it silent & un-known . It would shock everyone to know who they were ! Many are the people who speaks against it to hide it for there self's & Many fear the Law & what other people would say & do . I say Adults is going to do what they want know matter what . History proves that !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Full of insight

If the supreme court will say yes to gays and lesbians to legally marry then they should scrap all laws against all consenting adults to also marry regardless of their relationships. As a matter of fact polygamy, polyandry must also be legalized. Even if two couples want to get married as a group they should legally be accepted. Quite a scenario. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
father/daughter

I loved your story. I told my adult daughter how I felt about her. She didn't feel the same about me now she hates me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I AGREE..LIFE IS NOT FAIR LIKE SHE SAID

but can never see it happening where relatives are allowed to marry...that's why they live as a couple and raise their kids....but it seems ok in some tribal societies where they inter-marry relatives....

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
I agree

Also a shame a man or woman can't have multiple spouses at the same time or a woman have sex with her dogs, etc etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Smooth and sweet love story; good for them ... and us. 6*

BJ

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Somehow all the emotions turmoil are lacking when is a father and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Incest should be legalize. A daughter will always love her father and be attracted to him. I would love to marry my real father and have his children, be his wife, lover, partner, companion everything he needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5689 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...