All Comments on 'Kissing the Ghost'

by glynndah

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cute

The opening paragraph could be tighter to set the scene. I would expound on the voice and the eerie quality rather than jump to the department store, plenty of time for that in paragraph 2 and into the shopping portion.

I liked the story idea and the overall interplay and wish you well in the contest. My vote didn't hurt you anyway.

PennLadyPennLadyabout 11 years ago
Sweet

I always wish they could stay together, but this was a nice little story. Good luck! :)

DG HearDG Hearabout 11 years ago
Anything for the good witch

I liked it. I didn't think I would but it made me smile. Best of luck to you.

DG

TimothyMTimothyMabout 11 years ago

Sweet - and the nightgown part had me grinning. Hope she goes back for the garter belt and matching stockings :-)

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Great romantic story, with a nice little twist with the 'special' lingerie. The heart scene at the end was perfect. Leaves me wanting to know more about Kellyn and her ghostly lover. That's always good.

Thank you, and good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very sweet hot sexy story

Loved it nice tht the ghost came home wit her. Would have also been nice if he could have stayed and went to the shower with her. The heart in the mirror nice touch would like to read more about these two...

tactfultactfulabout 11 years ago
Arousingly Entertaining

A very good use of long foreplay, the flow of a quiet woman, one that seemed to be doubting her mystical thoughts, yet reluctantly giving into them, with lust.

Purrfectly written, "Good Little Witch".

YDB95YDB95about 11 years ago
Nicely done!

One of the more original ones I've seen, and the ending was great.

Sully_MSully_Mabout 11 years ago
Fun!

That was wonderful. I love how the ghost was like, no names necessary sweetheart, all that matters is the way I'm going to make you feel tonight. Very enjoyable.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booabout 11 years ago

Clever opening sustained. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice one!

A very suitable story. I enjoyed it.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
`Very Inventive

There's a curious "sideways look" in your writing.

I love it.

HP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous