All Comments on 'Just One More Time'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyabout 11 years agoAuthor
From the author:

I don't post comments on my own stories all that often, but just because a character likes anal play it doesn't make them Bi, that's a really uneducated assumption. I like anal play, doesn't mean I'm Bi-sexual. I know I'm not.

JagFarlaneJagFarlaneabout 11 years ago
Nothing like

Nothing like an experienced older woman to teach you new tricks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
agreed

I'm another straight guy who loves to have his ass played with, and prostate stimulation is amazing. Not interested in guys at all...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very hot

Short and sexy and well written. Best of all it brought me to orgasm.

ForsakenliteroticaForsakenliteroticaabout 11 years ago
Great

I really liked this one, it was well written and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I don't know why people assume a man is bi or gay because he likes anal stimulation? Many of these "guys" willingly engage in pleasuring a woman anally yet they fail to realize a woman's ass is very similar to a mans with the exception of the prostate gland. One could argue that a mans ass is more sensitive than a woman's, so why in the hell can't a "straight" guy enjoy anal stimulation without being labeled? It's stupid, I am 100% straight, in fact I am rather against the homosexual lifestyle!!! That does not mean that I don't like a woman to play with my ass or even to play with my own because I enjoy both very much! Get real idiots!!

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Hot story

I was going to complain that this was too short but then I realized it was the perfect length. Just like a hot quickie, sometimes short is perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous