All Comments on 'CFnm Store Tongue Slave'

by lovelicker99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

That quickly made me orgasm...

cpanlpcpanlpabout 11 years ago
Agree

I like a lot of your fantasy and have done some of it. However I am lucky that my girl friend is caring and loving and does not get into the humiliation of me being necked for her (and her friends) or she (and her friends) dressing me up in women's clothes.

I enjoy doing being naked for women and cross dressing with a woman.

Jacking off for a clothed femal is cool.

I like to eat pussy; once I was blindfolded and had to eat out at least three different women while being necked. I knew it was at least three because of weight, sounds and the way a dress lay across my face. I could have been six because there was that many there.

Sucking a strap on dildo is cool, too. I have never sucked a man's dick in the presence of some one else ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Mmm... The hairy pussy of the store owner on the mans face. In my opinion all dominant ladies should be hairy if they wish, and all submissive men should be completely shaved or waxed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my wife loves to humuliate me also

But she takes it so far. She first caught me in her panties. She made me start cross dressing and taught me to be a lady. She calls me from work some times and tells me to dress in certain ouitfits, sometimes it is to go out bar hopping, other times in my maid outfit to serve her house guests. She is an Executive and often brings out of town reps. home to entertain them. She has taught me so well that none have figured out I am her husband. It came to a head more or less last week when she called me and said to dress in my nicest party outfit and left it at that. After working on myself all afternoon I was ready for anything. When she drove up I went to the door to meet her. She had two well dressed black men with her and introduced us. Me as her best friend Cindy and them as important buisness contacts. We stayed home and after dinner began to party some. Robert took it that I was his date but my wife said Oh no you are both for me. Cindy is here to assist me. She then led the way to our bedroom. This was the first time she had done this and I didn't know how to react so went along. I helped her undress and then she asked me to undress Robert and get him ready for her. She said Cindy girl, you know you always talk about blowing black men, now is your chance. Well anyway I was to remain dressed but undressed both men and gave them blow jobs to get them ready to fuck my wife. After each fucked my wife I would clean her for the next then clean the one who had just fucked her and get him hard again for her. I lost count of the cream pies I took but in the wee hours of the morning my wife fell asleep and I continued blowing the men and drinking their cum from them. After a while they to fell asleep on the bed with my wife. I went to a spare bed room and cried myself to sleep. That was the first of what she asured me would be many nights I had to look forward to. She locked me in a chastity device and said she was working on an appointment in Tyland with a Doctor there who was going to remove my penis, put my balls up inside me and sew my uretha under a flap of skin so I can pee like a woman but I will not be given a vagina or breasts. I will have to continue wearing past ons when we go out or entertain. My life will be to serve and only to serve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovelicker99@lovelicker99
108 Followers
Married White Male in Northern Virginia who would like to meet others who share an interest in Female Domination, CFNM, Watersports, Forced-Bi (Oral) and other forms of humiliation for R/T experiences.