All Comments on 'Strip Poker'

by Chalice85

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
storytymestorytymeabout 11 years ago
Hot

Very good story. I enjoyed reading.

wwwilliewwwillieabout 11 years ago
Great first effort

Nice to read stories from a woman's perspective. I liked your voice - kind of hipster-chick - it was fun. You should do more.

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraiderabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

Good hot little story; very nice combination of public humilation and titillation. Love to read more!

wdelanderwdelanderabout 11 years ago
Nice writing style

You did a good job of showing attitude and personality, and building excitement. I think stories are much more erotic when you have some sense of the characters, and you managed to do that without a bunch of dry exposition. Great first effort!

ukulelemanukulelemanabout 11 years ago
Hot story with a very different voice

The writing has a lovely rhythm, the story evolves with a just right combination of reality and surreality.

Funny that the coward/hater/anonymous/self-loather found the one paragraph that set him off. One cannot help but wonder why those pitiful trolls don't stop reading these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Enjoyed this a lot. A brazen and promiscuous slut just asking to be used by guys like me. Unmarried and rapidly making herself unmarriagable too so no complications. I'll bring the oh-so-necessary condoms. Where can I find parties like this one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hey Anonymous

WTF. I'll marry her. We'll have more fun in 1 hour than you will in a year .

Naked1Naked1about 11 years ago
oh god hot.

Wow, You absolutely hot, brazen, little exhibitionist you. You make me so hard.

I love your stories. Please keep telling them. Should you ever decide to just wander about, naked out in public, I'll be right there with you, step for step the whole way!

Your fan,

N1

joycerfjoycerfover 10 years ago
poker Prize

From 1969 uptto and well into 1971 I was often the prize to be played for at my boyfriends card school and on several occasions involved in similar type parties...

Your description is so real is it based on fact?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Strip Poker Online Site

If you are alone by your computer (likely are if reading this), then head over to videostripgames.com to play some online strip poker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous