All Comments on 'Give Me the Man Pt. 06'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story ^_^

I really liked your story. You should write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Getting even

Arden's reaction to Leara saying she wanted to get even was very amusing. I hope she's not just joking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please

Beautifully written, Alex.

and exciting. I trust we're going to see what happens ?

HP

coloradojcoloradojalmost 11 years ago
Continue

Please continue this story. It is very well written and exciting. Don't let it end here like so many others here on Lit.

OU812bf342OU812bf342over 10 years ago
Love this series!!!

Alex

I love this series, have read most of your other stories and I really like the world that this and others stories are based. I hope you continue this and the others in this setting. Sometimes wish that we could, as a society get to the point where sex and love could be so freely given. It certainly would make a bunch of teens first times much better knowing that they are loved unconditionally. You should consider putting these similar stories into a overall larger running plot line and re-release them.

Storm113Storm113about 10 years ago
finish please

please finish this. i am worried. it has been awhile since this was posted. please finish. thank you.

coinnachcoinnachover 9 years ago

I hope you're planning to write more: I want to read the rest of the story!

Also, thank you for not feeling like you have to put a sex scene in every chapter. Too many authors do that when it's not necessary, and it can ruin the flow of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
finish the story! nothing worst than an unfinished story

finish the story! nothing worst than an unfinished story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Asshole led me thru all that

to leave me hangin when it was getting really good !! Fucker (Scotty/slowrdr@aol.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff!!

More please, I've really gotten addicted.

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Me Too!

I know it's been four years but I also must cry for completion. :-P

Alex De KokAlex De Kokabout 7 years agoAuthor
A note from the author - and an apology

Quite a few of you have urged me to continue this story, but I have to apologise and advise you that I suffered a stroke a couple of years ago, and writing erotic fiction suddenly seemed a lot less important. I have started writing again, but it's a slow and occasional process. I will try to post some more, but don't hold your breath!

Alex

tenetiennetenetienneabout 7 years ago
Appreciating your reply

We appreciate your reply letting us know the current state with you. Life happens and there are things we can't control. Yes, there are always those who are disgruntled with the fact they don't get to see what they expect, but for those of us who appreciate and thank you for your work, we understand.

If you are able and feel willing to pursue this, we will patiently wait and see what the future brings. Even if there is nothing further forthcoming from you, know we thank you for what you have provided us so far. It is far more than if you had never published them for us.

Thank you and may your future get better as time progresses.

gcs66gcs66about 6 years ago
Get Better Soon

When you get better please finish this great story!

rickydean56rickydean56almost 5 years ago
Not just Erotic fiction but a wonderful story

I wish I was talented enough to offer my help to you on finishing this story. Better yet not just finish but continue for a long time. I would love to join these characters in all their adventures.

Campus77Campus77about 1 month ago

You always have an intuition about how the characters should develop. This story keeps getting better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1354 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES