All Comments on 'The Bachelorette Ch. 04'

by HopelesslyAddicted

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I am so very much enjoying this story!!! plz keep going I am so so looking forward to its unfolding. Nicely Done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

we read this already from her pov why the rehash from his as a seperate chapter?

biercebierceover 11 years ago
Great story.

Nice intrigue. Really good characterization. A fun read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I sort of agree about the POV

but to be honest (and not wishing to criticise at all about time between updates!) it helps to remember plot from the previous chapter. And there is new story here, so all's good!

It is a bit tricky to fit The Lone Wolf into all this too, but I'm sure I will manage!! Off now to read the new chapter...

Keep writing, it's great. Thank you.

AiliawatersAiliawatersover 11 years ago
update

i have to agree on the annonimus, u didnt really have to repeat some of last chapter, maybe u should have started at after sam was done and went on from there but its ur story and i really like it. update soon.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
More please

Liking your story a lot. More please soon

ChurosChurosabout 11 years ago
Keep writing

What I do like about your story is that the plot is not like any I have read. Or I think it is, with the way you started it with the conflict. You had the humans kidnapped by rogues, they were rescued, and now by the fourth chappy, we know who is behind all this. This condensed version of what may have happened was kinda rushed.

Well, I did like the fast pacing in chappy 1, I really don't like to dwell on how the females are tortured. And you had to keep the tension up after the subdued chappy 2.

You do have to work on flow. Chappy 3 is about taking action. And truthfully, I am kinda lost with all these characters. Perhaps, it is good to stress on some parts before jumping to another part.

I really thought Sam's mate is Leon, what with her wanting to smell him but can't and vice versa. LOL. I thought weres are supposed to have super sensitive noses.

Never saw Blake coming though. But instead of the mate turning the mate, you had another male do it. That is something new.

I can see great characters in your story, they just need more fleshing out. I also like that this is more than a romance story.

Keep writing.

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
more please

Hope you bring the next chapter out soon.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
My, my, my

What sneaky plot twists you have. All the better to keep us reading, undoubtedly! More please!

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
Loving the story

It's just that I am getting a sinking feeling that it will be a few more months till the next chapter. Please just keep writing the story and don't make us wait to long I beg you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHopelesslyAddicted@HopelesslyAddicted
Welcome to my page, For those that know of my stories already, welcome back, to those that have stumbled upon me, hello. I have a deep fascination with the paranormal, as well as many other new kinks. I joined way back in 2012, and I posted a few things and went on a rather ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES