All Comments on 'Arcaina Ch. 02'

by Pallaton

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
its great!

I love these characters and you have set up the plot to include possible strife as well as happiness. More!!! Faster! Faster! ;)

canndcanndabout 11 years ago

I enjoyed the chapter. The background you gave us on the prince explained some things. I can't say that I see the prince as being into any BDSM. Hell, I'd be surprised if he wasn't a virgin. I am sure Shin would be the dominant partner though. I hope he will put the necklace on him and take off his beads he earned for sleeping with others. I get that it may be a point of pride for him, but if they are to be in the intimate relationship that seems to be forming, maybe he doesn't need to keep that part of him.

Is this happening at the same time as the story of the Xolt and Xolt 2 story?

I would like to get some more insight into his brother and his relationship. I know he said he worried about his brother's reaction so I was surprised that Shin didn't say that he was happy for them since he did speak to the brother. I do think the father is dangerous and wonder how much his safety is at jeopardy in the castle. Shin seemed unsure of himself when he talked about protecting the prince. Maybe he can practice with the guard or find a guard who is truthfully loyal to the prince and who might give them a heads up if there is trouble-- like the king trying to hurt Yasu and telling the guard not to protect him or maybe even one of them hurting him.

Well, I hope you can put another chapter out soon.

cannd

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago

Cannd said it perfectly and I agree with his review. My query though to Kayden is if he is so supportive of his brother then why has he not come to them both to talk and see how things are going. I understand why Shin hasn't said anything as the dynamics in the palace are very volatile.

The King is dangerous but I also think he is afraid too he can't really harm the Prince, so intimidation is his only recourse.

Interesting what the crone said and I agree Shin will be the dominant partner and he will give the Prince the strength to move forward and yes the beads that is a nice touch

Just finished the background story to Jing and you stated that you are coming back to this story so looking forward to new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
truly enjoying your stories

I just found your stories and am enjoying them very much. I'm trying to start at the beginning and work my way down. I am excited to read them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPallaton@Pallaton
119 Followers
Hey all, Tumblr has fallen apart and I am no longer there. I am most active on Twitter right now. I would love it if you guys will come visit me there. Feel free to send me a message and chat with me. It would be super cool to hear from you and get input on stories. Or if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Arcaina Ch. 01 Previous Part
Arcaina Series Info