All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 203'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
NotShyGuyNotShyGuyabout 11 years ago
Back in business!

Woo-hoo! Glad to see new chapters of this series again! Many thanks, M.E.

TarotbTarotbabout 11 years ago
Fantastic! Phil's Back!!!

Talk about teasing a tigress in her den; for a Warlock, Brennan really was just too dumb to live.

But that just made the story all the more enjoyable; thank you! I can't wait to see Verdé and Rosa again :)

mavir9mavir9about 11 years ago
Glad to See This Story Continue

I hope that the next chapter won't take so long. Definitely enjoyed the story so far

Zombie210Zombie210about 11 years ago
Yay!

Glad to see this story continue! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And this is why...

...the First, Second, AND Third Rule of Effective Demon Summoning remains "Don't underestimate the demon, you idiot!". Really, it's funny what notions of their own importance in the grand scheme of things some mere humans seem to be routinely entertaining in their squishy little heads.

At least Phil has learned enough to be well and truly scared by now, which seems to put him ahead of most of his class. Kid's gonna go far. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!

Ha Ha - you certainly haven't lost your touch! :D

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 11 years ago
Welcome back!

I was so disappointed when I thought you had given up on this tale. Glad to see I was wrong and hope to see more to come. Phil's and his 'friends' are an incredibly interesting bunch.

I am a bit surprised that Phil didn't try to stop her. I will have to read the whole tale again to get his character back in mind but thought he tried to do what he thought was right despite the risk. Though I did like how it went. Over confident jerk got what he had coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Two things

I'm glad you've finally decided to continue this story.

However, I would ask that you start using the full potential this story has rather then "wasting" it on "one offs". Maybe start getting some more plot put in with Phil actually starting to learn a few things here and there rather then the story mostly being him getting rapped almost to death, or others getting rapped to death.

Don't get me I think your writing style is excellent, but so is this story potential. I just don't want to see the potential wasted.

If you developed this story even a little bit then it would quickly become of the best on the site.

jonmartin22jonmartin22about 11 years ago
wahoo!

..great to see you back and writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glad

Glad to see your back, can't wait for you to Continue this story, it's my fav one of yours!!

tarsustarsusabout 11 years ago
Great!

Always happy to find a new piece from you. Also glad to see you seem to have some direction for this stage of the story - I'm guessing there are 5 more parts introduced here? Great theme to work through, looking forward to it.

drmrbludrmrbluabout 11 years ago
The future looks promising

I have enjoyed many of your stories and this is another one. I do not know how Phil manages, just teetering on the abyss of his daemon's hungers. Just happy that there is more to look forward to instead of an inactive archive of older works. Which is fine in and of its self, but it would be of limited supply. An active fountain is O so much more enjoyable. Please do continue and keep our man alive, if only barely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
About time!

Skipped the story and went straight to the comments so I could let you know how happy I am to see Phil's adventure continue. Looking forward to what you write next! Now I'm off to see what kind of delicious trouble Phil's in now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Annnnnnnd were back

Glad to see the series back, hope that means your done the 200 series and will be posting them frequently. Can't wait till Cέrμləa gets turned loose on his class mates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sweet

Just wanted to add to the other comments, to encourage you to keep on with this series!

jamesx77jamesx77about 11 years ago
Finally

It has been three years since you added to this story that I thought that You had given up on it, but I am glad to see that I am mistaken. I just Hope that it doesn't take you another three years to come up with a sequel, I dont think that I'll be able to wait that long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She's back

Okay Nyte appearing in the school was already bad, now add an arrogant warlock and a shock collar in the mix...well yeah its gonna get down right nasty and sinister. I'm glad to see her make her return she's tied for number 1 favorite succubus with nurse honey (I hope the next chapter has her in it).

Good show and glad to see this story back (Even if its might be some time before the next chapter comes out)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Finally !!!

Great to see another 'course' of SS !

Of course, I am still waiting on Phil returning home for the holidays with his lovely succubi in tow..... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Glad to see SS back! I hope you have more in the pipeline!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YESSS

I'm here to tell you DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS STORY. I read all of the stories in two days and couldn't help but notice this last installment took 3 years. Don't give up on this great story bc you've got all of us to to deep in this story man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

Love the story, and I want you to continue it.

HurbsterHurbsterabout 11 years ago

Wonder how high the bodycount will be this time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Moron

Let's face it, we ALL wanted to watch that fool die.

Also, it about damn time you came back. I've missed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Succubus Summoning 203

I'm glad to see Phil and the 'girls' back. Hopefully we will be seeing more of them in the upcoming months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Is this going anywhere

Are you going to write a lot more or only a couple of pages a year? Obviously I would like a lot more but if its at this current pace could you tell us please? So I can avoid this series for 10 years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Great series, just finished reading it and want to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anonymous

I love reading all these stories ,,, don't stop writing them

darkphoenixrisingdarkphoenixrisingabout 11 years ago
Yay

Been looking forward to this for ages, and I think that your writing style has got better.

RunRunRunRunawayRunRunRunRunawayabout 11 years ago
WooHoo!

Yay, Phil's back! Love all your stories but this series is the best.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 11 years ago
Nice.

You do not disappoint !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great

when nyte is there is sure expectation of something interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

I enjoyed this it was different but fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I lust all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OBvious Death was Obvious.

This was good. But it was a bit obvious. And there's an issue with it well being way too bovious in universe. Especially with for a nerd. I mean any japanese teenager who's so much as heard of BDSM could see where that was going if they relied on something so mundane as pain and not actual restrictive force.

DeadmanwadeDeadmanwadeabout 8 years ago

OH man that was fantastic. I love Nyte!!!

maty1maty1over 7 years ago
fun

some of my thoughts as I read the story.

""Succubi are supposedly one of the most dangerous daemons men of our age can summon. We're too easily distracted," Brennan said." - Nice complement

""Succubi are crap daemons," a short man with spiky hair and a fierce face covered in piercings said." - I can't wait to see what happens to this kid.

""They can't fight. Their magic isn't very powerful. I can't see why anyone would bother summoning them."" - Oh please don't stop, it will make your death so much sweeter!

"Phil shut his eyes, waited for bad things to happen. He was surprised when they didn't." - aw, but I wanted bad things to happen!

"Brennan shared a glance with Higgins. "I can," he said." - cool you gave her two complements now.

"Brennan shrugged. "They were stupid and didn't know what they were doing."" - well at least one of them isn't.

""Obedience training," Brennan said. "I have a little surprise for everyone."" - I may have spoke too soon.

""We don't need to. Not anymore. Technology marches on, old man." Brennan stood up and left his row to walk up to the lectern. "If you'll allow me," he said." - woah seems pretty confident.

""Mr Rowling, could I borrow your succubus for a moment?"" - Oh hell yes! Nyte is gonna fuck you to death in front of the whole class!

""Clever boy. Countless warlocks have discovered to their cost that a succubus never hurts her prey."" - well she returned a complement.

"That large load of cum you ejaculated into my pussy—very tasty, by the way, thanks—should have established a good connection. I think we'll start with a gentle little energy drain." - She complemented him twice now. And she has treated him pretty nice so far. I bet if he talked to her like joey it would have been different.

""There's something I should have told you," she whispered. "I'm a dreadful masochist. I adore pain."" - getting scared yet brennan?

""Mmm, slurp slurp," she whispered in his ear." - Oh Nyte is so cute playing with her prey!

And thats pretty much it.

I love this story! Nyte is the best! I could read nyte playing with students all day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I'm just speechless that was truly a great storey bravo..It held me enthralled untill the very end.

SonofSatanSonofSatanover 6 years ago
love this series

i cannot wait for more!!

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi11 days ago

Nÿte is the master of seduction, she's way far far ahead of Verde and Rosa when it comes to sex, however, every succubus has their own unique ways of seducing and pleasuring their preys which feels more pleasurable than anything❤️💛🩷💙🩵🧡💜🖤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous