All Comments on 'Mary's Awakening'

by MsSandra

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowabout 11 years ago
Just a straight sex story

Good for what you were trying to do. Not trying to write a character-driven, dialogue and setting heavy tale. Just a girl being taken and submitting to a train in all her holes. And for that, it succeeded. Pretty well written, hot, nasty, dirty over the top sex. Certainly pushed the limits of believability, but it's fantasy, so no one gets hurt, everyone has fun, thay all do what they want and enjoy it. Thanks!

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 11 years ago
What Happened to Grammar???????

You want fucked? Doesn't anyone know there needs to be two more words? You want TO BE fucked? Seems like writers--and non-writers--these days have either gotten very lazy or don't have a clue of good grammar. USE ALL THE WORDS THAT BELONG IN A SENTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might have been a decent story if it was written properly. 0*

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Just the Job!

A great story. Very graphic. Lots of erotic detail.....loved it. Amy next? Obvious sequel eagerly awaited...!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
wish there were ten stars

Great story. love the way your mind works. Will there be a part 2??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story. It's not perfect but it's erotic. I like to think that there are a few women out there who might agree.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous