All Comments on 'PTA Volunteer Ch. 02'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Sigh. 2 years later and all we get is a 2-pager. Ugh. Thanks for updating. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

dont you dare make us wait another 2 years DONT YOU DARE

LisaJayeLisaJayeabout 11 years ago
need the conclusion

I agree with the others , after two years you leave us with this .With part l this is an excellent story , but we need a conclusion soon . And what did Kara think about at her parents ? Just an idea if you haven't written the conclusion yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
omg

a cliffhanger and one that makes me ache on top of it ... and still... its so good to see them both back!

I can't wait to see how their story continues.

-Ripley--Ripley-about 11 years agoAuthor
The concluding chapter coming

I've got about half of the final chapter done. When I originally wrote this, it was as a stand-alone story. I got a lot of requests to continue it but I really didn't come up with a way that I liked until last fall. I will get it done as soon as I can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fish or cut bait

It's definitely time for Christine to tell Kara to s**t or get off the pot. If she can't BE with Christine, Christine won't be with her.

K_FinneganK_Finneganabout 11 years ago
Nice build up…

Long in coming, but very well written and promising. I would join those voices clamoring for you to hurry up, but who am I to criticize (LOL). I hope your efforts at defeating writer's block work better than mine! Looking forward to the next installment of one of my favorite stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Christine Deserves More

Good story and very well developed. So far Kara is unwilling to change her life for Christine even though she appears miserable without Christine. However, both gals are killing themselves emotionally and their families are suffering. I agree that it's time for Kara to make a decision before she loses everything she likes "Christine" and doesn't appear to like "her husband". A good ending would be for Kara to give herself complete to Christine, and for Christine to take complete control over Kara's life, in a positive manner that is.. Liked the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

loved this story cant wait for chapter 3

MGU67MGU67about 11 years ago
Thank you

Loved this chapter and your other stories too. I can't wait to read more from you.

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
"Patience is a virtue practiced by those intent on vice."

In my opinion the most difficult section of writing for an author is the conclusion. Many popular books have disappointing endings to otherwise excellent writing. The author was under a strict deadline, they had contractual obligations to deliver and begin other books, they had already spent all the advance money. And a dozen other excuses to just give up and slop on any ending. In a desperate bid to get it over with and get on with the rest of their lives.

That was what made the final chapters of the final book of the Harry Potter series stand out as above ordinary skill. J.K. Rowlings took the extra time and effort to get the conclusion to her series correct. Of course by then, she had the wealth and dominate contractual position to do as she damn well pleased.

All of us who have read your imagineerings and enjoyed your body of work, may be a trifle impatient for the next chapter. But the successful conclusion of your series, "The Journey of Grace", proved that you the author, taking the extra time to develop the storyline, has given us the readers a wonderful and complete product.

scarlet_1scarlet_1almost 11 years ago
Thanks

Your story brought back memories from way back when ... though different. I've enjoyed your descriptive writing style. Thanks for taking the time to continue this story.

succa4luvsucca4luvover 9 years ago

Great story! Happen to be in the same boat as Christine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Me likey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Breaking

Oh, my heart is breaking ....great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
1303 Followers
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES