All Comments on 'Italian Rhapsody Ch. 03'

by kevklein

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To be honest

I really didn't like Roxanne having sex with Vladimir - you could have done this in so many ways if you were decided about going down the sex trafficking route. I was pretty turned off by the way Roxie seemed to so easily consent to another, especially with her very strong held moral code.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What the heck?

Roxie's actions in this chapter are completely incongruous with the Roxie you've built in the last two chapters. I get her boffing Daniel, but I really don't understand your choice to put this chapter in nonconsent/reluctance, and then have her engaging in a consensual fuck with Vladamir. There seemed no reluctance to her actions at all. I really hope you continue this story, but I hope even more that you rewrite this chapter. Daniel's actions don't really add up, and Roxie's sure as hell don't.

I am sorry if I've shit all over your efforts, I'm just attached to these characters already and am really confused by this last chapter.

greenmountainsgreenmountainsabout 11 years ago
Not consistent with the character development

I enjoy the general plot. The kidnapping is a good plot twist. The willing betrayal of Daniel is not unless you intend her to enter the sex trade and become a nymphomaniac. That wasn't where I thought you were going with this character but this is literotica. I may not follow the rest of the story that was originally very interesting.

islandqtislandqtabout 11 years ago
that came out of nowhere

How can she go from being a virgin to just sleeping with any man that shows interest. I think you really compromised her character with this tryst with Vladimir. Not to mention she hadn't spent any real time with him. Roxie is much stronger than you've portrayed her here. Kinda dissapointed but willing to wait and see where this goes.

kevkleinkevkleinabout 11 years agoAuthor
sorry

I would like to say sorry for ending the chapter that way. I was conflicted in whether or not I should go that route. By the comments, I probably shouldn't have. Because of her upbringing, I knew my readers would not like it. I'll try and make it up to you in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

"Releasing her intimate hold on him, she stood on tiptoe and wrapped herself around him. "I love you, Daniel. I realize you probably don't want my love, but you have it. And because I love you, I want you to be my first and only lover." Now and forever."

I see that people have commented already. I posted what you wrote, and how Roxie allowing Vladimir to take her so easily, contradicts the above quote of your story. You wrote Chapter 1&2 without a hitch. I have invested into the two characters you have created. I would hate to see the rest of the story to go downhill. I really wish that Roxie didn't have sex with Vladimir. If it is a necessity, Vladimir should have been described and introduced as someone that Roxie feels that she can't resist or something in relation to that. Please keep writing. I do thoroughly enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hmm

The descriptions of Celafu were taken word for word from their tourism site. Could have at least paraphrased. Not cool.

http://www.cefalu.net/cefalu.php?lingua=en

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow..

Didn't see that coming. Just completely lost interest in the story. How can she be a virgin in love then the next day a woman that just sleeps with any one. She has never shown more then curiosity for Vladimir and then all of a sudden she just basically throws herself at him.

I really liked this series. LIKED!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not Enjoying Now

That came out of nowhere...Now I don't think I like this story as much

kevkleinkevkleinabout 11 years agoAuthor
of course

Of course I would take info from the web about a certain place. How do you expect me to get info on a place I don't know nothing about? I don't want to make stuff up about an interesting place like Cefalu. Its called research.

I would like to say sorry for spoiling the story like that. I'll be rewriting the end of chapter 3 with Vladimir but there will still be the kidnapping. Its a real problem in that part of the world, so I'll leave it in. There will be a rescue of Roxie but that's all I'll say. I'll try and make it up to the reader for spoiling the story. And thanks for the negative feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF?!?!?!

She claims to love daniel but she goes and sleeps with vlad anyway... WILLINGLY! !!!!!!! That honestly just ruined the whole story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STICK WITH IT! Read Ch.04!

I agree - BAD ending to this chapter I HATE it too! But the author recognized the mistake and REWRITES it at the start of Ch.04! While we are left with some questions at "The End" it's MORE THAN WORTH IT to read the rest of this intriguing & HOT story! I was glad I always score the "Chapters" after I read the whole Series - because after the rewrite I could give ALL 4 Chapters 5 STARS!

GypsytrampGypsytrampover 5 years ago

Well this chapter just ruined a good story with a lot of potential. Roxie's actions were not at all consistent with her personality. Her having consensual sex with Vlad the day after losing her virginity to the man she loves is not believable. On top of that, Daniel would never be stupid enough to admit to Vlad that he loves Roxie in that phone conversation. People like Daniel and Vlad never admit weaknesses and instead try and manipulate. He would've said she meant nothing to him and tried to get in on trafficking her to find out more info on Vlad's plans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous