All Comments on 'Daddy's Princess'

by SweetScreamer

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please continue :)

i loved it! it should be an ongoing series

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
I want him to track down the prick that assaulted her

Could you include that in the next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it!

Please definitely make it a series. Maybe make it more detailed. This story did seemed a bit rushed and short.

But overall, a good story :D

sandyt426sandyt426about 11 years ago
Excellent story

Loved the story. It should be a series with Daddy and Princess going on to new adventures. He should track down the SOB who grabbed his daughter.

akwildmanakwildmanabout 11 years ago
Yes

Please make it a series! I think it's an awesome start! Hope to read more soon!

DonricoDonricoabout 11 years ago
Great start. Loved it!

I hope you do continue the story as a series. I also think Dad should avenge his Princess.

WyldePrinceWyldePrinceabout 11 years ago
Nicely Done

Could have been a little longer ::smile:: more love story than stroke. Like your other fans, I think it would be nice to see more of this duo and, yes, Daddy should visit some sort of subtle vengeance on the cretin who grabbed his little angle hard enough to bruise her. Forget pounding him into the dirt, that's been done, but an object lesson needs to be taught. After all, a man who bruises a stranger mayhap beats his wife, so that would certainly be a direction you might take... rescue the wife, daughter, and son by getting him shipped off to a cell with a big ole boy named Bubba. Oh well, it's a thought.

Thanks for the story, I hope I made it clear that I like it.

-Wylde

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

my oldest daughter(who i've been fucking since she was 18 about 10 yrs now) came over the other night now it's been a month since we've made love she's been real busy.anyway she came over for dinner we started chatting and she did her famous strip tease dance for me now you must understand my oldest daughter is of sioux decent (half irish/half sioux) but the indian look is more her my cock was so hard as she slid over and put it in her mouth sucking me so good she then whipered in my ear oh daddy will you please make love to me...i said i must eat your pussy first(she loves it to be eaten) she came all over my face i slowly inserted my 9er in her hot box we made love for about 20 minutes as she came 3-4 times finally i blew my load in her pussy as we satisfied ourselves...i love making love to her as she does me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

Kept up the good work , daddy daugther the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!

Me (15) and my dad (45) have fucked for the first time yesterday. I loved it and I want more.

BlacklipsBlacklipsabout 11 years ago
little realism next time?

i love father daughter incest stories with the father resisting, putting up a good fight against the daughter's advances so when he gave in the sex is 10x better

kittennbootskittennbootsabout 11 years ago

i appreciate your making it more of a love story. that is what it is between fathers and daughters. love. sweet and gentle to start with. again i say i don't understand wny it is illegal. i love my father's attentions, his touch.

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
Absolutely Should Be A Series

Wonderfully erotic story. Beautiful. Please write more.

SexyFaeGurl84SexyFaeGurl84over 10 years ago
Make it a series... PLEASE

I loved this story and it would make a great series. I appreciate the fact that you didn't make her seem like a wanton slut... Not that it would be a bad thing, but as a virgin, showing her inexperience makes it seem real.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
naval?

spelling is important

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"make Daddy cum in that sweet pussy" damn! love it!

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
I agree make it a series.

The last 2 stories seem to have given you a feeling for your style which is great, I like it. Reading some of the other comments it seems that you have a following of younger girls. I am looking forward to reading your future stories. I have read the 4 that are here so far and in order by date submitted and they got better each time. Keep it up you are doing real good for being so young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Work!

I enjoyed your story very much! Keep up the good work. I would definitely like this to be a series.

I love the whole princess idea, all girls should be treated like princesses by their daddy's ;)

Could there be a chance that the little princess starts evolving into a dirty little slutty princess ?

hejohejoover 9 years ago
The end?

I hope not. You need at least one more chapter to finish this story. I like your method of telling the stories but they end too soon. How long does their love lst, does the daughter meet someone else, does she get pregnant, ect... .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please

Make this a short series please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hell yes! This craves at least another chapter or two! Just finding this again after a long time! Yummy! Hehe :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I am daddy's princess

This is so hot!!! Loved every second of it...I can't wait to have daddy love me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

QUOTE;

by Anonymous

02/24/13

Great story!

Me (15) and my dad (45) have fucked for the first time yesterday. I loved it and I want more.

UNQUOTE:

That post was so hot, on a few levels! That was posted four years ago, so she would be 19 and he would be 49 now. I'm 49 now, so that threw me right into the middle of very naughty fantasy land, lol! ...even if I don't have daughters! Hehe. Just imagining the different ways my very hot, young daughter would work to seduce me and get in my pants when momma and isn't home, or better yet, enlisting mommas help in having her daddy take her virginity and make love with her all the time!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I know this was written ages ago, but would love another chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous