All Comments on 'The Lone Wolf Ch. 03'

by HopelesslyAddicted

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

I really like the interlinks with The Bachelorette. I said just recently (in comments on The Bachelorette) that it's a wee bit difficult to keep the two stories connected, but actually it isnt! I'm loving both the stories, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Trouble following 2 stories

Lone Wolf and Bachelorette are starting to merge in a muddled way for me. It is hard enough to follow a story with a large cast of characters, but following two simultaneous stories has me stopping to wonder "who is that" and "what is happening" too often to be enjoyable. Most stories follow multiple characters and temporarily focus on one when its called for. It would be easier to follow Val's life by just dedicating paragraphs to her in Bachelorette, or by finishing one then doing the character offshoot later. For now, I will stick to Bachelorette then come back to Lone Wolf, if a strong storyline can be maintained in each.

WolfhammerWolfhammerabout 11 years ago
Great side story

Keep the stories running they're great. I'm allways looking forward to the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Your chapters should be a little longer. They seem kind of lacking to me.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 11 years ago
I have to agree...

To me, it doesn't make sense to be spending your time writing two parallel stories. If there were only one story, you might be able to flesh out your chapters to make them longer, and you might be able to post more often. Both of these things seem to address earlier readers' comments.

I like Valerie's story, but there is no reason her character couldn't be given more time and attention in The Bachelorette.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i like...

I like the flash backs...don't listen to the others...make your story as long and detailed as you want!!!

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
I don't care which..

I don't care which one of your stories you continue to post next as long as it is soon. Although I don't see why you cannot combine the two as I am sure you could cover both of these amazing females in the one story as they are both in the same pack for the moment I just want to hear more about both Val and Sam and their mates,and also find out who will be Leon's mate! Need more soon please!

animeturtleanimeturtleabout 11 years ago
What Happens Next?

I really like your tie with the side story. You should keep writing and remember combing both the stories adds more of a flare to it and makes it unique. You should also consider making it into a novel. You are a very talented writer so please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love

love the link between the two stories plz post soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chance to detail

Some readers disagree with the stories being seperated in two. However, I think it is a marvelous idea. This will give the author the opportunity to develop the characters each in further detail as well as cross the stories rather than having to constantly flip between the characters as one story alone requires. I believe this will minimumize character confusion. Well done! Looking forward to see both stories completion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like the stories, but getting frustrated at all of the decent stories I've read that are left unfinished. this is like twelth story I got into that leaves us hanging. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHopelesslyAddicted@HopelesslyAddicted
321 Followers
Welcome to my page, For those that know of my stories already, welcome back, to those that have stumbled upon me, hello. I have a deep fascination with the paranormal, as well as many other new kinks. I joined way back in 2012, and I posted a few things and went on a rather ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES