All Comments on 'Tricked Into Pegging And Sucking!'

by Everyday2

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very hot story!

This story is awesome! I often dress in lingerie to jack off... And I would love to be forced to be outdoors while dressed in lingerie like at the end of the story! I have tried on a baby doll and panties once at a Fredrick's, and it was such a turn on! The sales girl loved it too!

betabradbetabradabout 11 years ago
Hot !

Very sexy story , I cant wait for part 2 !. I would love for a woman to fuck me with a strapon too and make me her little bitch !

HighHeeledHoneyHighHeeledHoneyabout 11 years ago
Discovering his place so quickly

Loved that he took on his new role so quickly & easily, can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dont keep us waiting, please

love to see how/what happens at party

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
bad wive's club

I wonder if their wives really love their husbands to put them through that kind of humiliation. To be set up like that and then left in those clothes. He could have been arrested in those clothes instead of what did happen which was not as good as it sounds because of might happen in the future. This kind of thing is one thing at home but in public, is crazy and can have bad consequences. With his wife saying that "Things are going to be very different around here now." I think I would want a divorce and find a wife who loves her husband. I would not show up for the dinner party and go on vacation from my wife for at least a week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't listen to the negatives

Don't listen to the anonymous asshole. This story is soo hot I came so many times reading and rereading this. Can wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please continue

Can't wait to read the next chapters, especially what happens at the party. I wish I was your husband -- I'd truly enjoy dressing up and being your panty-wearing, cock-sucking, sissy bitch. Just like how my wife treats me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

he must of had fantacies abot gettin pegged to be so quick submisive so quickly plz dont stop writin more and more u can contact me at cowboy5548 yahoo instant msgr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh my!

humiliating and sexy! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot story!

I tried on lingerie in an adult store once... It was a lot of fun! The sales girl helped me pick it out, and helped adjust the straps on the baby doll top for me! She noticed my hard on and said it was clear that wearing lingerie really turned me on. She asked me to show her what I do when I wear it, and I jacked off while she watched. That was so hot! Watching her rub herself through her panties as I came!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wishing i could b u

my wife pegs me about every other week. Wished her & the neighbor couple down the street would get together &have the fun u have had!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very exciting

Keep up the story and the wonderful writing.

Can't wait to read the next chapter of the party and all the new GURL's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enjoy!

I hope the wives enjoyed the divorces and the girlfriends had fun looking for new boyfriends, because when you degrade and humiliate people for your own, sick pleasure, you get what you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yeah right

And he's going to love the lawsuit against all involved especially if it gets posted. Like he was enjoying the degrading humiliation. You think he'd stand still for one second? You're living in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Would love to see more stories like this. Love your style for writting first time pegging and cross dressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm so hot and jealous!

God I wish my wife would do that!!!

LucyGirlyLucyGirlyover 10 years ago
Mixed Thoughts

One, I'd like to see the next part, where the actual party takes place. It would be interesting to see how the other husbands respond to all of this.

The story is pretty decent, up until the part at the end. The random car and the videotaping just goes beyond the idea of belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What's with the ignorant haters?

Do people not realize that some really get off on the freedom that comes from humiliation and submission? Read a book or learn some empathy. I bet they are all Republicans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot story!

Would love to hear about what happened at the party! My wife likes for me to dress in lingerie and high heels because she knows how much it turns me on. It makes me do anything she wants! She dared me one night to walk to the mailbox at the end of our driveway while dressed. It's about 30 yards one way, and we live near a busy street. It was late, so not much traffic. I did it! It was a thrill! Don't think anyone saw me, but I got hard walking outside like that, and I came as soon as I got back to her at the front door!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very hottt erotic story

Great story, very hott, noting wrong with a little turn about

LucyGirlyLucyGirlyalmost 10 years ago
We need the Rest

It all starts here, but where does it go from there?

Continue the story!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

but for all the deception and scheming on hubby. I would have loved it, had it been me, but I cant condone the deception, of the wife and her friends. reverse the story and how would the wife feel? nowhere in the story is there any conversation between the hubby and wife. story wise I loved it, situationaly, un-nerving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love cock

Every husband should have a chance to suck cock. My wife loves to watch me suck loads of cum. I love it too.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
2nd read

still loved the story as a fantasy, maybe even part reality, I sure hope the guy he sucked off had a STD, so he could give it to his wife, and the store owners, and the rest of their cohorts. as a story, it was great, but the reality of it is frightening. do the words, trust, communication, love exist in their marriages?

edgeofvampedgeofvampabout 9 years ago
Kinky

I think if everything went correctly and people were not complete scum. This would be so exciting and so much fun/pleasure.

To be taken by 2 random strangers, then be applauded by your wife and friends. Then have a random group of girls and a guy take full advantage of the situation and pleasure you further. It sounds sketchy, but amazing.

Looking forward to part 2, so hopefully you release it.

stevemillerstevemillerabout 9 years ago
part 2 please!

Would love to hear how the dinner party turned out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just

I would kill every last one of them. If my wife tricked me, surprised me, and tried to black mail me I would literally kill her and her friends. I would snap the heels off and beat all of them to death with what ever I could find. It's not that I'm against pegging. I'm against trickery, black mail, and humiliation. Reading this makes me angry. I would garuntee death to all involved. I would smash that bitches throat in if she tried to bend me over. Also if I didn't get my close back right then and here, I would brake someone's knees. I would cut the phone line, take all their stuff including clothes and tell them to walk home. Have fun getting raped cunt! Also your shit is going to be on the lawn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
best story on Literotica !!!

This was fantastic !!! Really hot and turned me on so much because this is exactly what I want to do. I've just started wearing women's clothes but my wife hasn't yet taken me out in public. I would love to have 2 sexy salesgirls peg me while my wife watches. I have, however, eaten my own cum while my wife fucks me with her big strap-on dildo -- and I love it !!! I think I'll have my wife read this story and then set up a "party" with her girlfriends. I don't care if any other husbands are there -- I just want to be the sissy slut bitch who gets fucked. Actually, I need the other husbands to be there so that I can suck a real cock. I can't wait.

Please continue this story. I can't wait for chapter 2 and to read about what happens at the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT!!!

My wife had a boyfriend that wore lingerie when they fucked before we were married. Drives me crazy that she told me about him but won't share any of the details.

Great story!

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
great story

this has to be my 2nd read at least, and as sexy, exciting as it is, I totally lost it when the she handed the cd over to the wife. its bad enough, she got someone outside their relationship involved in their intimacy without talking to her husband at all. I would also reconsider my definition of friends, in regards to, why hadn't his "friends" called to warn him, since he was the last to go through it. the set up with the people outside the shop was over the top. as much as I would have enjoyed what had happened, the betrayal would have set my mind on fire.

page 2 in this saga, would have found retribution to be the key word, with divorce being the final act, of course it would be for abandonment, because she would have been sold as a sex slave in some third world country, or at the bottom of some deep river. don't think for a second that her cohorts would be forgotten about either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epic stupidity

Even for fiction it was impossible for me to imagine him letting two strange women, wearing 5" heels sodomize him? That's just utter stupidity. One straight shot to either ones mouth and she's lying on the floor with a bloody lip. The other one would have been backing up so fast she probably would have fallen on the ass trying to get away from him. The whole scenario was just dumb. But the funniest part? Was when you had the guy stick his dick into his mouth! Talk about stupidity! You do know that the human jaw produces about 2000 lbs of pressure? That he would have bitten the guys dick off? That the ambulance would have been called to save his life from bleeding to death and all the people would have been in jail? That was SO funny and SO bad that I just had to laugh. Awful writing. At the end all he would have told his wife is that he wasn't going anywhere the next night. And that if she didn't like it, she could pack her things and leave. The only place he was going was to a Doctor to get checked for every disease known to man. And you thought this was worth posting? What complete drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapter when the party takes place. I too am a sissy CD husband and my wife pegs me regularly. I remember my first time getting all dressed up and I remember the salesgirls who knew the clothes were for me. They didn't fuck me like in your story but I did admit to them that my wife pegs me and it made them really wet. I told them that they can fuck me next time and they said they'd also bring their boyfriends to feed me their cocks. I can't wait !!! Please continue this story, it really turns me on.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
3rd read

does that tell you about the impact this story had on me. The fact that his wife set it all up, although is hard to swallow, is acceptable, at least to me. The recording of the event, and declaration of the blackmail, is the step too far, or over the top. When she said things are going to be different, she wasn't kidding. I would have to get with my supposed (friends), and think up a way to get even, or one up on them, or get rid of them, along with the shop. The idea of taking the camera away from the wife is good, along with the CD, but he would still have to deal with the shop owners. Maybe burn it down with them inside, making sure the copies were destroyed. perhaps zap them, tie them up and work them over to reveal the hiding place of the copies, then burn the place down while they are in it.

As much as I enjoyed the story, why couldn't she have said, you know I love you, and would never do anything to hurt you, but ahhh, she didn't did she. She enjoyed the whole thing, along with her husband, but for a different reason me thinks.

I would really like for the author to finish up this story. I don't think it will end the way I would like but it would still be a good read, just as this is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I realize this is porn but seriously?!

Look I realize this is supposed to be porn but I would personally strangle my wife if she did this to me. I mean seriously anyone who would even think about allowing this to happen to themselves is so pathetic they should do the world a favor and blow their brains out. I can not even begin to imagine how something like this does not go bad.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
loved this story

I'm a closet CD but I wish my wife knew what was going on and joined in the fun. This story was so hot it made me cum hard into my hand -- and I ate it all up !!! I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Consent?

This is a trope in pegging erotica and porn, that it has to be a trick or a punishment. At no point does the narrator say he consented to these things, and that's a huge problem. His wife hired two women to rape him. Then for no reason, a group of young adults show up and rape him. This is a horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

i love it wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot Story

It is only a fantasy, but I could imagine if the man was me.Only in a fantasy could I do this, but sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1 star

Ever hear of consent? The story makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Any similar stories like this?

Any stories like this where:

1) Wife/girlfriend tricks husband/boyfriend

2) Involving rape

3) femdom

Please post links.

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
Ace story

Not really into lingerie, Butt high heels drive me crazy. Owned a pair once. They'd make so horny, I couldn't go four feet without needing to fuck something, a rock would do. I don't know how women wear those all day without having sex at least a dozen times. Getting pegged in a store. then pegged while sucking cock in a public parking lot would be a dream,

Then to be pegged bi three women, and suck more cock at home with wine, is an awesome fantasy

Consent? He;s up for it, no issue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
get your ass home!

just my style, but could have done without the parking lot scene. would have been more fun to get home and get the party going! getting pegged by three horny women with strapons while sucking your friends. now that's a party!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Would love to read a story about the party... Please consider writing it soon.

ptebadenptebadenover 5 years ago
Instictively. hahahaha

This guy does instinctively too many things. But it was funny

AvidSmutReaderAvidSmutReaderabout 5 years ago
Please continue

This is a great start. Please write the Dinner Party story and more.

Claudia69Claudia69about 5 years ago
Ready to Get Pegged

Good story!! I wish I could be at the party to get pegged..

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

About two weeks, he started to get little bumps around his crotch, and itching all the time, then he started to drip, and became hard to pee, then his wife and her friends started with the same symptoms. Meanwhile, he stopped having anything to do with his wife. He ditched his so called friends, and had sought medical advice. He told her he had a client he had to see, and went to a state that had a cure. He never told her or his so called friends about it. They all suffered horrible deaths, while he laughed in their faces. Seems the car that had pulled up on him, had been women of the night and their pimp, and they where loaded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Deeply unpleasant. Great if couples experiment but all this forced fem nonsense is so silly. No love, no care, no safeword, no respect, just a bunch of misandrist women humiliating their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wish it was me

This was exactly what I have wanted. I crave to be dressed and pegged my all time most wanted fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My dream

This is the hottest story I have ever read. It’s my ever hottest fantasy to get fucked by my wife and her friends maybe even the hottie next door I am closeted and wish that my wife would do me for now I just dress and fantasize. Wow

Et6969Et6969over 3 years ago
I was married to a very kinky woman.

Back in the early 80s I met a girl at bar in a small midwestern town.As the night went on we locked eyes and I knew that this would be a good night.We went back to my place and she gave me the best blow job of my life I came 3 time in about an hour.Little did I know we had started on a very kinky journey that lasted 15 years.Soulmates have a way of finding each other.We started having sex daily and in a few weeks she began to fondle my ass as well as insert a finger or two,I think she was subconciously grooming me, I wasnt complaining.She didnt know I was bi and I didnt tell her It made everything fantastically sexy for both of us.Next came the mini skirt panty hose an lipstick this was the 80s and some white powder was involved.Next came the strap on and my anal virginity was lost forever.Ill stop here as I may write a longer version of my long and sordid past if you like what you read please reply I live in the Detroit area male or female I may like to meet up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You people do realize that this is fiction, right?

So many comments here bitch about consent, trust, and divorce. People - IT’S A STORY! GET OVER YOURSELVES! IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT DON’T READ IT!

pokeyridepokeyrideover 3 years ago
Need this.....

I would love to have that happen to me. It has been a fantasy of mine for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Deliciously conniving wives take over

Please do another about the party.

Wives, store owners, the girls from the car could show up. The guy from the car could show up with other male friends for wives using their husbands as for clean up panty boys. Maybe set up husbands for future glory hole experiences to cement the new power structure for wives.f

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosalmost 3 years ago

Wow, their wives are bitches and I hope they divorce them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please isn't it time for the next chapter of this story. Wish I could trick my husband like this.

hypnosex222hypnosex222over 2 years ago

it was arousing at first, but the outside scene made me angry. It seems they intend for the guys to suck each other. that would finitely kill my friendship and send me to a motel for the night. Since the guys were fucked by other women, they might have intended that to justify swapping husbands.

from a literary standpoint, i need more backstory. this behavior could very easy be justified and welcomed by all, but without a backstory I have nothing to base that on. if being manipulated and humiliated by their naughty wives suits all three men, it'll be one hell of blow and fuck fest. Having the women discuss the why the husbands, hough reluctant, would a hit and loved by all would

hypnosex222hypnosex222over 2 years ago

..set a smoother tone to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After the rape in the store he should have called the police and charged them all since there was a conspiracy between the wives and the store workers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I put on a nice show for the girls at Victoria's Secret twice. Two different locations. Loved it. Dressed in a sheer pink thong and a chemise. Bought many items there.

Bigguy556Bigguy556over 2 years ago

Damn is that ever a hot story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Been waiting for the follow up story to this one.

Would love to hear about the party the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Forget about the nay sayer's negative people suck. If my wife had been like that I would still be married. Now get back to work and take us to the party. Please love 💕 Tammy/Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg please use me like that I’ll be a good sissy slut love from Laciebree

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, ignore the crying. Women have tried to use that trick for eons. Secondly, after the whole mess goes down, go back to the house, change your clothes and pack your bags. No one would want to stay married to a woman he couldn't trust. She may not know it, but she's about to be divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unfortunately the wife angle is wrong, the action hot.

Would never trust wife again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Baloney. When she shoves the cock into his mouth just stand up and bitch slap her. What's she gonna do, get into a fist fight with you? The high heels with the lock? You have any idea how easily a man could stomp down and destroy the heels? I think ALL the men would have seen what their wives intended and a visit to the hospital and the police would have ended in three divorces with the men getting the majority of the assets and the woman sitting in prison as Big Bertha's Bitches. You think of NO consequences. They're a bitch! Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Been waiting to hear about what happens at the party.

I think this is a great story and I have read it a few times waiting for the follow up story. Please please please give us a follow up story.

vladtkvladtk12 months ago

Deliciously conniving wives take over

Please do another about the party.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't leave the shop, pick up the phone and call 911 and report anal and oral rape. The video they made will also incriminate the wives so they can also be charged. If he fights back by punching the two rapists they can still be charged with attempted rape and conspiracy with the wives.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ok went a bit far after leaving the store. Now have the husbands get revenge with a good burn the bitch story.

Bug36Bug364 months ago

So hot. My wife revived the benefits of me being so turned on from this!

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Great story, writing and very hot plot. Can we please get part 2? I want to read about the lingerie party and future of the marriage…maybe some context of what is driving the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is a well written story. However it depicts the men as idiots & helpless. For example, he can't remove the shoes because they have a lock. I'd rip the suckers off. Let me back up a step. If my wife tried to use the water works to get me to do something, I'd walk away leaving her to cry. I also don't understand the humiliation either. Why is it necessary for the wives to humiliate their husbands? My wife would suffer if she attempted that. Lastly, I would have told the 2 women in the shop to stop jacking me and playing with my ass. If they did not I would have torn up their store. My wife & her friends would have walked into a store that was a complete mess. I'm not helpless. I cook, clean, wash laundry, do yard work & whatever. I'm not dependent on my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous