All Comments on 'The Power of Confession'

by ConnieChatterly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ZenishZenishabout 11 years ago

Excellent story. Would have given it 5 stars if it hadn't left me hanging!

tavitistavitisabout 11 years ago
nice

I gave a 5 star because it kept me reading till the end.

visioneervisioneerabout 11 years ago

Very enjoyable story. Love the emotion and I think the ending is perfect.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Woe , woah & wow !

There's a Japanese martial arts term called ' mushin ' meaning a state of absolute readiness, which describes the narrator's state of being at the conclusion of this wonderful story. I'm a mere enthusiast and by no means any kind of expert.

Oliver, as described, goes beyond the rank of a Sensei, the narrator appears to be under the thrall of a Kancho in terms of assurance and accomplishment. This is not my genre of choice but if the writing here was B&D's norm, it would be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent. As in the story itself, the experience of reading this work went beyond sexual gratification and entered into human understanding. Beautiful.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 2 years ago

The internal struggles are the hardest to overcome and the most interesting to read about. A strong story that is complete in itself. 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous