All Comments on 'Cupid's Workshop'

by Jasmynn_Brown

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Comitment

Dear Jasmynn Brown

You said it all.

Bringing skill and the ability to love to a relationship with innocence at its core.

I loved it

Of course in real life one stumbles on ignorant and blundering though eventually a couple manage harmony.

My generation, I am 82 years old, were uplifted by "The Joy of Sex" which liberated.

How indeed can you develop a lasting relationship retaining the mutual wonder, innocence, dependence and commitment that good sex and indeed a good relationship demand.

You write and draw with sensitivity and the love of people.

Perhaps you could cast your mind to writing a story about building a partnership above and beyond the training school?

Do we really need the school or are there other ways to learn?

Regards

William

LefreakLefreakabout 11 years ago
Nice work.

A good, profound story and very well illustrated too.

More of the same vein.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booabout 11 years ago

What wonderful comments you have, both so deserved. I can't add more and can only say you are fantastic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Would Rose know love?

Doubtful, since she has given up on the author whose love was totally unselfish in search of physical gratification.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

I'm going to comment only on the art work which I thought was very superior for pencil drawings. I hope to see more. An Hoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Delightful reading

I found this story quite delightful. Thank you.

screedbearscreedbearover 7 years ago
You have talent

5, Great Story great art

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t think I’ve read such a beautiful romantic tale that flowed as well as this one , it seemed to carry you along on a gentle wave . The writing was so the epitome of perfection , the storyline was fabulous and the sketching was magnificent , what’s not to love ? Thank you , I was truly impressed and thoroughly entertained!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous