All Comments on 'First Blowjob, Courtesy of Annie'

by zeux201

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
8?

Amazing. All you young writers are always 8 to 10 inches. On the less than 2% population!!! Wow. NoT!!!

pipemoncaleanopipemoncaleanoabout 11 years ago

loved the honesty, the genuine tone of it all. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot mess

Talk about all over the place, randomly inserting facts, and just generally poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

But.. oh no! You only wrote one story!

I'm dying for a sequel. You seem like such a likable character.

And isn't that funny? It seems she had a genuine love of cock-sucking, giving you an amazing experience... but also you are an amazing writer! And I think you gave something to her too... Sometimes women who love to suck settle for less when they are with a man, but you seem like such a considerate sweetheart. And not far after that, she was engaged? Maybe you helped her put her focus more on what she was looking for! Who says nice guys don't get the girl?

My boyfriend was a virgin til 23, and he gave it to me. I'd been like that girl... I'd been places, you know? I love sucking cock! :) And it turned out that a virgin rocked my world! He's the sexiest sweetheart I've ever known, and he's a nice guy. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

sad story since she ended up getting engaged to another guy and the guy is left with no one once more :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Viscious anon critics! I've done a lot of reading, , and in my opinion, it was pretty well written. Keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous